Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 2005
HAHA YEP
yea i think central will be much better next year
because they're getting Coach Mac
thank you PHS_Moose and yes the calves are huge
well all i can say is i cant wait to see this new ball team come together should b awaosme to watch
What linemen return and who have graduated?
Cory Carter, Chadd Blackburn, Cory Mullins, Logan Clark, and a few others will be returning.

Chris Slone, Kevin Crawford, and about 2 more graduated I think.
Justin Crawford 8)
What were you thinking CTD
I have no idea..
haha at least he didnt say joe crawford
lol it is ok CTD everyone only calls him crawford neways at least u got that part right
haha very true PG
Peter Griffin Wrote:lol it is ok CTD everyone only calls him crawford neways at least u got that part right

Haha, yeah I probably didn't even know his first name lol.

Actually I did, I just had a brain fart lol
Well, if im thinking right, carter might've started againest belfry but all i remember is getting hit every play lol

Snodgrass was out that b/c of his ribs. So, its possible that he did. I do remember for sure that josh thompson was moved to running back. Him and gordon collided in teh backfield on a play that coach poynter called wrong and i ended up getting killed.
ummmmmmm that decent center that was a freshman Polazo or how ever u spell his name has the ability to b a good linemen. I think with the addition of a new coach PC will c some kids that should have been playing to come out and help alot.
pallazolo mised 9 games last year with an injury to his arm I think he broke it. He hasnt been hittin the weights very hard....soo I wouldnt be expecting much from him. The centers last year were Corey mullins, Chadd Blackburn, and........I think there was one more "fattie" that played center but I cant remember who it was.
I hope mac works wonders with central hes just what the doctor ordered
Hurley Wrote:pallazolo mised 9 games last year with an injury to his arm I think he broke it. He hasnt been hittin the weights very hard....soo I wouldnt be expecting much from him. The centers last year were Corey mullins, Chadd Blackburn, and........I think there was one more "fattie" that played center but I cant remember who it was.

THe P.C. football players need to go around and talk to other boys in the school about getting them to come out and play, and actually try to talk them into it.
They do. Just some kids are lazy and say stuff like "i lift at home" when you sure as heck no they arent
Yes thats true....

We tried that all the time last year. After this year, if pike central does well more kids will come out due to the fact that the football program is becoming better.
hey Hurley wont blackburn prob play guard??? and cory also mayb just a suggestion. idk though i hope that kid gets back and better b/c he was pretty good for a freshman for the couple games he played
Someone needs to get Polazzollo in the weight room.
yes yes they do 15thRF and i hope they do very soon Blackburn or Mullins would prob b the best for that IMO
i think pc will be pretty good this year... They'll make some noise in their district. With Gordon Varney running the ball and you've got jeremy Lucas who's a monster, and you have corey carter and logan clark they have a pretty good line up! Plus you've got Corey Mullins, who had been steppin it up at the end of the season, if he works hard in the off season he'll be great...COllege Player Potential right there!!!
pc will be good if everyone lifts
I think I'm falling asleep.
then go to sleep and get out of here! Please
Umm....two other very good freshman r Zach Ratliff and Joe Nichols......Nichols has great hands and ratliff is very quick out of the backield and isnt scared to lay a hit on someone when on d-fence
Pike Central has to come a long way to contend in the district they are in. But there is on reason why they cant contend in 2 years. There is some serious talent in the freshman and sophmore classes. Give it time. Go Hawks Confusedhock:
to hurley inthe hawks backfeild nextyearwill be merchant varney carter and switching from wideout will be z.ratliff