Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the best big men in the 15th
Just about everyone except Kevin Williams. Kyle Rice and Wes Helton are great.
michael hernandez is capable of shutting oppenets down!!! Ya want some come get some baby,you can find me on blackcat blvd!!!!
everyone has there bad nights... IM GOING WITH LIGHT THEM UP LITTLE (RYAN LITTLE)
Wes Helton
yes i will agree, wes helton is, when hes got his head in the game
Thompson and May
Sean Leslie and Lewis Barnette are two.
josh martin
"Matney's Prodigey" Wrote:I don't think Kidd is in the same league with Rice (JC), May (SC), & Little (SF). One thing all good players have in common is they win. Kidd has 4 wins (1 coming against Allen Central [1-14] and another against David [0-21].

Rice is 12-6
May is 8-10
Little is 9-9

Kidd may put up impressive numbers, but the most impressive I just posted. Unless he starts beating some people he shopuld not be considered an elite player IMO. I think he is the most over-rated player in the region on the most over-rated team.

Thats a good point but i disagree in away because his team really isnt that good because they have no one to handle the ball..BK has to do everything himself on that team and has impressive stats so i aint going to take nothing away from him
Kyle Rice and Ryan Fannin......JC:wenumber1
kyle rice and wes helton
helton is averaging 29 points againts paintsville he needs to come into every game thinking it is paintsville and he will be the best big man in the 15th hands down
shit u know kyle bass is the bigest man out there he could smash the lil wimp!!!!!!!!lol
:ChairHit: shit u know kyle bass is the bigest man out there he could smash the lil wimp!!!!!!!!lol
"You Betcha" Wrote:Brandon Kidd from Betsy Layne.

Wes Helton from Magoffin. Helton is still learning the role of "go to guy" for the Hornets. He seems uncomfortable with that at times. But when he's comfortable and focused, he is one of the best overall players in the 15th, not just post players. But he's still growing into that role.

Ryan Little for South Floyd is an excellent post player - smooth, smart, effective!

Ryan Little?!?!?!?! I watched him Play the other night agains a Sophmore of the Name Mike Rowe.. and I think little went off on a 14 point night i believe im not sure on that.. But Mike Rowe shut him down for most of the game....
Mike Rowe a sophmore has come off some great performances against Belfry and Shelby Valley.. and hes a first year starter
i have to dissagree with everyone one this topic from what i have seen in the 15th this year there is no big men who will play big man in college.......but i had to say who is not it is brandon kidd from bl very bad attitude.
Brandon Murray for sure!
Kyle Rice from Johnson Central.
Shawn Thompson from Lawrence County.
Theres no doubt who is the best bif men in the 15th region
1. KYLE RICE :king:
2. RYAN FANNIN
3. Wes helton
4.Shawn Thompson
Rice/Fannin Connection
kyle rice is the best big man in the 15th
"bigmike06" Wrote:Ryan Little?!?!?!?! I watched him Play the other night agains a Sophmore of the Name Mike Rowe.. and I think little went off on a 14 point night i believe im not sure on that.. But Mike Rowe shut him down for most of the game....
Mike Rowe a sophmore has come off some great performances against Belfry and Shelby Valley.. and hes a first year starter

Your wrong on that one...Little had 21pts and 16 rebounds....so yea i guess he shut him down...lol...#32 had better D than big mike rowe..
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:Your wrong on that one...Little had 21pts and 16 rebounds....so yea i guess he shut him down...lol...#32 had better D than big mike rowe..

those stats r wrong...GO REBELS BABY
The Pburg Duo is dominating right now and the cats are one 5 game winning streak...there is no way that you cant include them and if you are wondering about who is better out of them and the JC players...well im sure tonight against JC we found out who the real players were...lol way to go blackcats keep it up
I would have to say Sean Leslie and Lewis Barnett. Sean had 8 blocks in the game against JC tonight while Barnett threw in around 22 pts.
edited for content......
Bo Duke, you need to be banned from this site. Your and idiot. Everybody has their own opinion and I don't think anyone needs to shut up.
"blackcatpride06" Wrote:Bo Duke, you need to be banned from this site. Your and idiot. Everybody has their own opinion and I don't think anyone needs to shut up.

The problem has been taken care of.
Thanks BelfryPride, this site doesn't have room for nonsense like that.
Shawn Thompson hands down. Who has shut him down so far? I believe he has had big game after big game. The kid has had 30+ in LC's last three games and is averaging close to ten rebounds a game. I would definitly put him up there at the top. There's no big man in the 15th who can guard him one on one in the post. He has a lot of heart and determination as well.

Next I'd go with Brandon May and then Kyle Rice...
There is no way you can think kyle rice is one of the best...Pburg destroyed him tonight!!! I think its about time that Barnette and Leslie get a little respect because they have been very consistant all year long!