Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd @ East Ridge 1-20-06
Going to be a back and forth game, my pick is going with the raiders if they don't let the refs get invovled with there play.. They played very good TEAM ball against PCC and if they keep it up they r gonna be hard to stop
Quote:Going to be a back and forth game, my pick is going with the raiders if they don't let the refs get invovled with there play.. They played very good TEAM ball against PCC and if they keep it up they r gonna be hard to stop

i agree u now not
i think south floyd will have there way with east ridge
South Floyd should roll in this one....
They really need to get this game and the game against Owsley County Saturday night so they can go into the All A with some confidence.
good point #4
I'm just posten to play games
they need some wins before they go into the all a
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:I am going to have to take ER on this one by a very small margin. Teams CANT go in that gym and play 5 of there players against 7 of ER's and expect a win.... If it was a neutral court, I would take SF by 10+
haha very funny.....not! ur jus soo jealous that when ever pikeville comes 2 e.r. ur gonna lose...and as for the road record..well we started a new on a coupla of nites ago,,so e.r by at least 5
the raiders by 20
i think if the warriors play to there potential theyll win by the same margain as belfry.
21 will have a good game. hes been playin well the last few games

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![U
i think if the warriors play to there potential theyll win by the same margain as belfry.
21 will have a good game. hes been playin well the last few games

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"LoveThatCourt" Wrote:haha very funny.....not! ur jus soo jealous that when ever pikeville comes 2 e.r. ur gonna lose...and as for the road record..well we started a new on a coupla of nites ago,,so e.r by at least 5
Started a new one after you lost on the road at Pikeville? The only reason I am taking ER over SF is because of the home cookin that ALWAYS takes place at ER. That is from the varsity, JV, all the way down to the freshman games.
"LoveThatCourt" Wrote:haha very funny.....not! ur jus soo jealous that when ever pikeville comes 2 e.r. ur gonna lose...and as for the road record..well we started a new on a coupla of nites ago,,so e.r by at least 5
Started a new one after you lost on the road at Pikeville? The only reason I am taking ER over SF is because of the home cookin that ALWAYS takes place at ER. That is from the varsity, JV, all the way down to the freshman games. And to the Hihat Crazies, this game is out of Floyd County, come on over and support your team....
SF by 8.
Who do you think will be doing the home cooking tonight?
Sf will win this one by 8...