Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County / Bell County Updates
Boyle is moving the ball at will. I expected a little more D from Bell.
Touchdown Boyle! 1:03 left in the 1st half.. They drove right down the field.. 2 pt conversion is good

Boyle Co 22

Bell Co 15
Bell has a great D. When they beat up on those little mountain schools.
This is going to be a classic!
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Boyle is moving the ball at will. I expected a little more D from Bell.

Same here.. Bell has always had trouble with teams who spread them out
How is Davenport doing? Is he legit against equal competition
Bell hasn't done much on offense running wise.. Davenport did have a TD run.. Bell has done their damage on a short field so far with the INT returned to the Boyle 18 and then scoring off of the onside kick.. Boyle has shut them down for the most part
Wow, very impressive by Boyle
Very impressive first half for Boyle, I didnt expect Bell to be down at all
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah they're always one of the Top 5 teams in Tennessee and always the #1 team in East Tennessee! They are currently on a 41 game winning streak and have won 6 State Championships in a row and look to be on their way to a 7th this year!

Alcoa would have smoked Bell County this year imo.. I've seen Alcoa on a couple of different occasions this season and they are a well oiled machine. No weaknesses.. Extremely athletic.. Just a different brand of football down there in Alcoa
Bell will be fine... They will overcome the turnovers and win this.
Sports Overtime Wrote:Alcoa would have smoked Bell County this year imo.. I've seen Alcoa on a couple of different occasions this season and they are a well oiled machine. No weaknesses.. Extremely athletic.. Just a different brand of football down there in Alcoa

What do you mean , "would have"? They did that very thing in the regular season. I was pointing out that Bell does play some good teams.
Bob Seger Wrote:What do you mean , "would have". They did that very thing in the regular season. I was pointing out that Bell does play some good teams.

Alcoa beat Bell 42-14 last year... They beat Middlesboro this year 64-0.. Could have been 200-0
Halftime Stats:

Bell 13 rushes for 42 yards, 5 of 10 passing for 88 yards, 5 FDs, Total yards 130

Boyle 20 rushes for 96 yards, 5 of 11 passing for 96 yards, 8 FDs, Total yards 192
Sports Overtime Wrote:Alcoa beat Bell 42-14 last year... They beat Middlesboro this year 64-0.. Could have been 200-0

I stand corrected. Thanks, OT.:Thumbs:
Boyle's pass Defense is being exposed for the second week in a row.
Is their a video feed of this game anywhere?
Bob Seger Wrote:I stand corrected. Thanks, OT.:Thumbs:

Np Bob haha

BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Boyle's pass Defense is being exposed for the second week in a row.

Indeed it is.. Bell started to drive to start the 3rd but just stalled out.. Boyle takes over
Davenport dropped a pass in the end zone.Boyle takes over.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Davenport dropped a pass in the end zone.Boyle takes over.
Makes sense... they save all their perfect paly for Knox. LOL.
It sounds like both teams are playing sloppy as heck.
Score? Time?
Boyle 22-15. They just recovered a Bell fumble. Midway through th e3rd.
Boyle punted. Bell ball on own 41
Boyle needs to put up a score before these referees have an opportunity to take this game away from them.
Bell fumbled and Boyle took over.. Boyle had to give it right back to Bell haha.. It's been a sloppy game
Boyle Def has shut the run down. Thus Far....
3:50 in the 3rd. bELL 3RD AND 12 FROM bOYLE 46
WhyLie Wrote:Boyle Def has shut the run down.

completely
Bell punted Boyle ball at 8 yard line