Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
25.58%
Bell County
74.42%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Bell Co 11/19
Neither team has been challenged much in the last month. So both are equally prepared. Bell knows now better than ever that we are not to be taken lightly. That is unfortunate as the element of surprise was nice last time. We have improved offensively and already have held them once to fewer points than anyone in the state. If we can do that again, we have a shot. If Davenport gets his scoot on, we will be hard pressed to win.

Boyle is good but they can't beat Bell if we don't. We have reasons that go down deep into the fiber of our blood to beat them and the talent to do it. If we can't pull it off with our motivation, momentum, and manpower - Boyle will come up far shorter. The only reason I mention it is I'm realistic enough to know we are big underdogs here. Bell may well prevent us from ever getting to have a contest with Boyle. Might as well stir the pot now...
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I know this is just my opinion, but I think Knox will be lucky just to score 1 TD. Their only TD last time was on the first drive when their QB took them down the field and scored in the corner of the endzone from about 20 out.

After that Bell started to shut down that and they couldnt get anywhere.

With this being at Log Mountain it will be even harder for them too score more than 1 TD. :Thumbs:
The field at Log Mountain has grass on it too. It may have a few trap doors in it in places, as I understand. But maybe we can stay on the top side and try to get a few over the Goal Line...
rick2517 Wrote:Football1, your words will be remembered. I haven't personally seen Bell play this year, but it will take one heck of a high school team and having their absolute top night to defeat Boyle County. I'm not saying it can't be done, but I'm saying that it isn't likely.
Only the games themselves will tell the tale. But that is my strong belief.
Courtesy Calpreps - Knox Central 14 at*Bell County 31 http://www.Calpreps.com
Football1 Wrote:The field at Log Mountain has grass on it too. It may have a few trap doors in it in places, as I understand. But maybe we can stay on the top side and try to get a few over the Goal Line...

We have that special grass. :biggrin:
bell county will win this game. bell county 24 knox central 7.

how many wins does Dudley Hilton need to be the all time leader in wins
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I know this is just my opinion, but I think Knox will be lucky just to score 1 TD. Their only TD last time was on the first drive when their QB took them down the field and scored in the corner of the endzone from about 20 out.

After that Bell started to shut down that and they couldnt get anywhere.

With this being at Log Mountain it will be even harder for them too score more than 1 TD. :Thumbs:

Bell is an awesome force; they will win by two or three touchdowns! They are unbeatable, this year, at Log Mountain.
Bell is gonna roll on!

Bell 28
KC 7

DEFENCE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!:rockon:
Its time for Tailgating, were gonna have us a good cookout brfore the game so we hope to see our buddys from KC come over and have a good time with the Bobcat fans!! :Thumbs:
Bell's schedule since 1st meeting
Oct 8, 10 Soddy Daisy, TN away 41 - 20 (W) Click
Oct 15, 10 Madison Southern home 70 - 7 (W) Click
Oct 22, 10 McCreary Central home 55 - 0 (W) Click
Oct 29, 10 Harlan County away 35 - 0 (W) Click
Nov 5, 10 Boyd County home 52 - 0 (W) Click Class 4A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Nov 12, 10 Lawrence County home 60 - 7 (W) no

Knox's schedule since 1st meeting
Oct 8, 10 Rockcastle County away 28 - 8 (W) Click
Oct 22, 10 Madison Southern home 67 - 0 (W) Click
Oct 29, 10 Harlan home 58 - 20 (W) Click
Nov 5, 10 Greenup County home 47 - 0 (W) Click Class 4A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Nov 12, 10 Rowan County away 49 - 36 (W) no Class 4A KHSAA

Neither team seems to have been challenged since the last meeting but it seems Bell has played a tougher schedule since. The speed of the game really hurt us in the first meeting and I see nothing we have done since to prepare us.
didnt knox have a turnover or two in redzone areas
This black bear daddy is picking bell:flame:
big blu 2 u Wrote:didnt knox have a turnover or two in redzone areas

Against Bell? Had 1 around the 35 on an INT and had a fumble around the 30 but it was on 4th and 3 or so when the play was going to be clearly short so it was going to be over on downs anyway.

Turnovers happen Bell had a couple of their own.
Stardust Wrote:Courtesy Calpreps - Knox Central 14 at*Bell County 31 http://www.Calpreps.com

They have been right almost all year
Should be a great game but I look for the outcome to be very similar to their game earlier this season!

Bell Co. - 28

Knox Central - 10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Knox will stay close for a bit....But Bell will win by 2 td's!
BobCatFan29 Wrote:Its time for Tailgating, were gonna have us a good cookout brfore the game so we hope to see our buddys from KC come over and have a good time with the Bobcat fans!! :Thumbs:

I agree. Be cool us and Knox fans could actually hang out and talk before the game. We the fans can make this another Great Atmosphere come Friday night. We both know each other as friends and enemies. :Thumbs:

These two teams IMO are Top 3 teams in 4A this year.:1:
I hope Knox Central wins this one only because I'd like them to get a whipping by Boyle County the next week. But, realistically they have no chance of beating Bell County. To me it would be the biggest upset I can ever remember.
Bell wins this repeat, but it will be closer than last time. Most repeat games are either a total blow out, or a game thats almost an upset.
Thus I feel that teams have a tendicay to overlook those opponents they have already beaten. As can be the case here. Bell may look forward to next week since they lost up there last year 13-10. Be a great chance for Knox to pull the upset. Coach Hilton will be the difference. Would love to be wrong and get the Blowout.

GO BELL COUNTY BOBCATS :Cheerlead
Knox Central 0

Bell County 21
Bell County will win this game easy... Bell Co. 42-- Knox Central 7
Bell Co. will win and Knox will not play close in this game. At least you had a good season Know Central. Also, Bell Co. will loose to Boyle Co. the next week so this game really does not matter. At least you will have a chance to be state champs next year in 3A Bell Co.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I agree. Be cool us and Knox fans could actually hang out and talk before the game. We the fans can make this another Great Atmosphere come Friday night. We both know each other as friends and enemies. :Thumbs:

These two teams IMO are Top 3 teams in 4A this year.:1:
That sounds great. We will be looking for you guys. It has been a real blessing getting to go back and forth with you guys this year on this site. I and many others in Knox are big Bell fans for every game except when you play us. We have every intention of bringing home a win. But if we don't we we will be pulling for you.

I'd rather Madison Souther win than Boyle...
adopted purple Wrote:I hope Knox Central wins this one only because I'd like them to get a whipping by Boyle County the next week. But, realistically they have no chance of beating Bell County. To me it would be the biggest upset I can ever remember.
If we do win you all will get your chance and you will end up with plenty of purple bruises to show for the effort. But whether you play us or Bell your season ends that night.
Football1 Wrote:If we do win you all will get your chance and you will end up with plenty of purple bruises to show for the effort. But whether you play us or Bell your season ends that night.

Didnt you say the same thing last year.Bell 35 Knox central 7.i wish you guys would win so we could give ya a spankin.
Football1 Wrote:If we do win you all will get your chance and you will end up with plenty of purple bruises to show for the effort. But whether you play us or Bell your season ends that night.

Good luck to both teams Friday night. Both teams are definately top 5 4a teams. I'm not sure of the order because we don't get to hear a lot about the west. Boyle will have to play very well and stay healthy to get past LexCath and compete with either team. However, I do think it is a bit early to say that Boyle can't beat Bell if Knox can't. I think at this point in the year almost every team still playing is capable of winning. It just depends which team comes out and executes their game plan the best. Anyways, good luck this week....i bet the atmosphere for the game will be great.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I guess that 1 team could be Bell Co.... They lead 4A in offense and defense... Bell Co has put up 596 pts and only given up 85 pts. :Thumbs:

That is very impressive! They're arent very many ball clubs that can say that.
Also just IMO Bell is playing like they are on a mission, i dont see knox competing, wont be a blowout like the first and second rounds Bell has played, but i think Bell is just to much.
BoyleRebel Wrote:Good luck to both teams Friday night. Both teams are definately top 5 4a teams. I'm not sure of the order because we don't get to hear a lot about the west. Boyle will have to play very well and stay healthy to get past LexCath and compete with either team. However, I do think it is a bit early to say that Boyle can't beat Bell if Knox can't. I think at this point in the year almost every team still playing is capable of winning. It just depends which team comes out and executes their game plan the best. Anyways, good luck this week....i bet the atmosphere for the game will be great.

BoyleRebel,your being to nice to football1 you gotta treat him mean & nasty to make him understand.:biggrin:
BoyleRebel Wrote:Good luck to both teams Friday night. Both teams are definately top 5 4a teams. I'm not sure of the order because we don't get to hear a lot about the west. Boyle will have to play very well and stay healthy to get past LexCath and compete with either team. However, I do think it is a bit early to say that Boyle can't beat Bell if Knox can't. I think at this point in the year almost every team still playing is capable of winning. It just depends which team comes out and executes their game plan the best. Anyways, good luck this week....i bet the atmosphere for the game will be great.
Nicely said. Boyle is a great team with every chance of winning it all this year. Bell will be hard to beat by us or anyone else.

Our best shot at beating Bell is to score one more point than they do. Yep, certain that strategy will get us a win.
And my prediction is 35-7 Bell
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next