Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr Clutch
ryan is good when it comes to end of the game but wat bout the other 3 quarters...i like kidd from BL
wat about the other 3 quaters?? lol thats the craziest thing ive ever heard if im not mistaken he is the top 20 in the state for ppg
rebel fan do u even watch ryan he scores alot of sf's points
"rambo" Wrote:ryan johnson is mr clutch there is no one better than him at taking controll at the end of the game and giving his team the win :theman:

i agree rambo
SF Ryan J
East Ridge's Mark Bartley or Tyler McCoy
Ethan Johnson...He proved it in the championship of the All "A"
i will hav 2 say ethan johnson by proving it in the all a championship win with only bout 7 or 8 seconds 2 go and hitting the 2..to win the game
Ryan j sf
"chicken wing" Wrote:Ethan Johnson...He proved it in the championship of the All "A"
Yea i agree,when ryan johnson fouled out ethan really took the game over for sf...
ethan johnson was clutch against paintsville
ryan j he has only missed 2 free throws all season in under 2 minutes to go
yea he also missed 2 at jc last year in over time when sf was down 2
I would also have to say Justin Slone because he has hit some big 3's when SF needs them the most....not in just the Paintsville game but all year
I agree Bobcat. In the Painstville game he went 4 for 4!!!!!!!!!!!! Why aint this kid starting?
"rambo" Wrote:ryan johnson is mr clutch there is no one better than him at taking controll at the end of the game and giving his team the win :theman:

How about Brad Lowe he has been proving him self since his sophmore year since his HUGE game against P-Burg in the regional Semis when he hit a shot from half court at the end of the 3rd quarter to give PC alot of momentum going into the 4th and helped Pike Central into the finals...As well this year against Shelby Valley comes up with two HUGE 3s in the fourth to send it into OT where Central finished Valley off...Or against Belfry when PC was down by like 6 Lowe comes down hits a huge 3 to give them a chance at the win...Also they have Ratliff who has been stepping up big, and Tyler hamilton both who hit their free throws when they need them the most...
Justin Stacy PCC is MR.Clutch
Sam Lawson carries Dixie and comes through when he needs to
If in a clutch moment it's most likely to see Hazard give the ball to Justin Hicks. Undoubtly!
Hicks from hazard comes really stands out but dosent he always
Mark Bartley or Anthony Coleman for ER
Ryan Johnson from sf:theman:
"chicken wing" Wrote:Ethan Johnson...He proved it in the championship of the All "A"

i totally agree:theman: