Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Freshmen and JV teams
Pikeville will have a much improved JV and freshmen squads next year. Theyve got a pretty talented group coming up form 8th grade this year.
none of unes are giving magoffin county jv team any credit they did real good at the middle school level last year.
sf should have a good freshmen team cause of all the middle school kids coming up
johnson central will have a good jv team next with josh gourdoze, trey belhasion, and bryan childers
Sheldon Clark will have a pretty good Jv with Matt Slone and Ian Bertling coming up and their Jv team this year was ok with Jared Waller at TE and Roger Damron,Dustin meade at Running back those three guys r also some pretty good hitters on D.......With Waller, MEADe and Damron should see some PT on varsity this year....
Belfy beat Er at Belfry in touble over time, the freshman. All of our freshman are arround 14 to 15 as well lol.
JC's freshman team had alot of talent but they didnt have many games or have a real schedule
The Shelby Valley Er Jv game i had 3 carries for 110 yds with 2 tds in the 1st half, that showes that Er is getting better. Just give us time this year we should be really good.
The 2004 er freshmen was the best team weve ever had with a record of 8-1 and tommy i blocked for youre ass remember that.  mike
                                                                                    slone#52 :clap:
Lynn camp had a good team this year. Shows good signs for this year.
how old are you again mike slone? :flame:
south floyd is going to be the best this year :1:
ER's freshmen team 2 years ago went 7-1...If they would have had all the freshmen from that freshmen team play JV last year instead of Varsity they wouldnt have lost a game.
Pburg was good.yet they used to be good at the varsity level to i hope that was just a one year downfall or maybe we need some new staff members. I understand that its built up good but someone need sto tear it apart and rebuild it to somthing a whole lot better than what it was last year.
prestonsburg had a very good jv team last year and the freshmen team wasn't to bad
the next couple of years prestonsburg will be better than what you think!!
goddie32 Wrote:no inez got beat by south floyd middle bye a touchdown i was there

No you wern't apparently. Inez played in the confrence championship against Hazard middle and fell to them. They beat South Floyd. They were un-defeated except for Hazard in the post-season grid and Pikeville in the pre-season grid. Hate to burst your bubble, but...........No I don't hate bursting it after all.
Did any of you guys see that great big tackle on Belfry's freshmen team last season????lol
Inez beat south floyd at Inez i kno for a fact.....
hp2006 Wrote:none of unes are giving magoffin county jv team any credit they did real good at the middle school level last year.
Yes Magoffin has some talent at the jr high level, but its like watching lambs to slaughter knowing that these kids are going to have to put up with a new coach every year and a school board and community that just doesnt want to do whats nessacary to build a good program so they can utilize their talents. I hate it for these kids my heart goes out to them.
i wish prestonburge jv would play johnson central's jv
why
butternut Wrote:prestonsburg had a very good jv team last year and the freshmen team wasn't to bad

Freshmen 5-3 without the freshmen-varsity starters
there may have been more wins if some games wasnt cancled.
Perry Central has a good JV team past few years
does anyone know anything about Belfry's upcoming freshman?
ncc always has a good freshman team
These threads are really hard to tell who would have the best JV or Freshman teams unless all the teams had their freshmen playing freshman ball. Most of the talented freshman are on the varsity and not even playing. JV games are the same way.
Warlock Wrote:These threads are really hard to tell who would have the best JV or Freshman teams unless all the teams had their freshmen playing freshman ball. Most of the talented freshman are on the varsity and not even playing. JV games are the same way.

Thats true and to be honest I could care less who wins and losses in Freshman or JV games. The purpose for these games IMO is to get better in all aspects of the game so when your time comes on Friday nights you will be ready.
Well we will have to see about all the freshman teams then