Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 102 - David School 17
"#_4" Wrote:Yeah I agree. That done nothing for either team except embarrass the players from David.

See the post about this one...You guys have to know more than this...
"alfus21" Wrote:See the post about this one...You guys have to know more than this...

LoL...I made myself look like a fool to i didnt know they were in the 59th..my bad
"Fanatic of the 15th" Wrote:LoL...I made myself look like a fool to i didnt know they were in the 59th..my bad

No problem man..You didn't know...
wow..thats horrible
"alfus21" Wrote:Shows how much you know about 15th Region Basketball. David School is in the 59th district now, meaning each team must play each other twice for seeding purposes. Nice try though, maybe next time you'll get it right..

Good point there. You posted that before I even saw this thread.
East Ridge plays the David School this coming week @ ER.
I don't think that the score will be ran up like this because they will probably play their freshmen team and stuff against them but sometimes stuff like that happens. Trying running out the clock as much as you can and playing less experienced players is about all you can do in basketball.
That's bad. Did Valley try to run up the score, or just played everyone and couldnt really help it. lol
I'm sure that they did not intentionally run the score up.
Sounds like that they took precautions to keep the scoring down but you can't exactly pull three year olds from the crowd and let them play to keep the scoring down. You can only run around dribbling and passing for so long.
I saw Uk beat cincy at UK 21 to 15
and this was in the 80's
cincy went 4 corners and hld the ball

the best final game I ever saw at the sweet 16 was henry clay vs. carlisle co
in 3 overtimes final score 35-33 hc had 3 d1 players so you cant say they were bad teams.
I don't think Sv ran the score up it happens but there are ways to slow the game down
Danny Adams come to mind. lol
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Danny Adams come to mind. lol

It's so true, but beating a team this bad is just awful, you could keep your freshman in the rest of the game or your 8th graders.
Is Shelby Valley that good, or is David that bad?
David is that bad
I heard that Mitchell Riddle quit... is any of this true??
He played Sat. against Cordia.
Who cares?
This thread is way off topic...
SV v David...the score can't be helped.
The David School has no business playing competitive basketball yet.
Not being mean...they just don't.
"alfus21" Wrote:Shows how much you know about 15th Region Basketball. David School is in the 59th district now, meaning each team must play each other twice for seeding purposes. Nice try though, maybe next time you'll get it right..

Not exactly. Must being the key word. Ashland and Rose Hill have been in the same district for many, many years but during the 02/03 season after the OJ Mayo and other recruiting allegations were placed upon Rose Hill by many area teams, Ashland refused to play Rose Hill during the regular season. Neither team was punished or forced to forfeit the games. If both teams had had the same district record at the conclusion of the regular season, they would have just used a tie-breaker system for the seeding. Here are the links to each team from that season.

Rose Hill Christian

Ashland
"fox sports" Wrote:SV v David...the score can't be helped.
The David School has no business playing competitive basketball yet.
Not being mean...they just don't.
I agree. There is really no district or region bad enough that the David School would not get stomped like this in EVERY game that they play. I want to see the David School vs. Piarist, but even then D.S. would get another loss.
This is ridiculous.... SV coach should have more respect for the teams in his own district... I would love to see Valley play somebody really good down state and get stomped like that and then we would see how everybody feels about it.
I know Valley blowing them away couldn't be helped but if they didn't play man to man the whole game I doubt the blowout would have been this bad.
Did the JV team go in?

They could have played the junior varsity instead of even the lower strings of JV.
Well I have seen the David school play. Last year, before entering the KHSAA, David School played everyones freshman team and still got beat. So scoring this much against the David School is a can't help situation.
That's a sad thing to think about.

Do the boys love the game THAT much? I am honestly surprised that there is still a team with losses like that.
thats embarassing