Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Night Lights (Season 4)
Both sites I used have not put episode 4 up yey.
A little strange because one of the two always seems to have the lates one up on Thursday.
http://www.casttv.com/shows/friday-night-lights[ame="http://www.zshare.net/video/68709837bbdbc6f6/"][/ame]

episode is up now.
Very good show and I will not spoil it for anyone but I will say **** Landry.(IN A GOOD WAY)
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:http://www.casttv.com/shows/friday-night-lights

episode is up now.

nice thanks going to watch in a few...im assuimg landry hooks up with the chic lol
Just watched episode 4. Landry straight up pimpin, lol.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
First he gets that tall hot blond and now he looks to be getting this one, Nice, real nice.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:First he gets that tall hot blond and now he looks to be getting this one, Nice, real nice.

Yea, lol, lucky guy...

The big shocker about episode 4, to me, is Saricin's (sp.) dad, definately did not see that happenin. Can't wait to see how that plays out, especially his relationship with Julie.
I've missed the past couple of episodes because we made the switch from Direct to Dish, but thanks for the links.
Episode 5 still not up! Im going crazy! I already had to miss a week of it last week due to them not airing episode 5 last weds.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Episode 5 still not up! Im going crazy! I already had to miss a week of it last week due to them not airing episode 5 last weds.

Join the club man, im dyin here, lol. If it aint up by this evenin, it should be up in the mornin.
They have slacked the past couple of episodes on getting the upload, first couple they were spot on at about 10 or 11 am now im expecting but I have to wait...I just got in from work and school and whats the first this I do get on here to open the link and its not there so disappointed
Just saw it on the pirate bay, ill let you guys know if its real
any one found out anything?
Neither sites I have the 5th episode up yet.
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5195416/...v.xvid.avi

Real deal with excellent quality. Hopefully everyone knows how to download and watch torrents.
Watching now.
That was painful but a very good epsiode.
Agreed, they seem to be going more towards life and less football. I do see a huge fight about to abrupt between luke and jd, potentially causing the take one for the team to bite him in the rear!
I see Luke getting JD back on the field.
wow what an episode
This show is always really emmotional. But wow that was surreal. Some things are really starting to get mixed up. With Vince looking like he's going to jail soon. I really hate the McCoys! I don't even like Colt McCoy the Texas QB because he reminds me of JD lol.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I see Luke getting JD back on the field.

I'm not one to wish an injury upon another person, but since this is just a tv show, I hope Luke break's his freakin neck. I can't stand JD or his daddy. I wish Coach Taylor woulda beat his a**.
Redneck Wrote:I'm not one to wish an injury upon another person, but since this is just a tv show, I hope Luke break's his freakin neck. I can't stand JD or his daddy. I wish Coach Taylor woulda beat his a**.

did you mean you hope JD breaks his neck? Because Luke hasnt really did anything wrong up to this point in my eyes, he is beggining to really become a Lion...

I was really suprised we didnt see anything along the lines of what came of the relationship between Landry and the colored girl.

Vince will end up getting arrested again but not for doing the wrong thing because i think he half heartedly has his head on straight right now. I think he will be with one of his friends and started to jet and get caught.

Not to sure what this whole thing with Matt will turn out like should know alot more next week. I am afraid he will suclude him self from Julie.

This coming week will be the first win for the East Dillon Lions.
He meant he hopes Luke breaks JD's neck..

And for Saracen supposively he exits the series around episode 7. I also liked how they mentioned Smash williams on the game Coach Taylor was watching sat afternoon.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:did you mean you hope JD breaks his neck? Because Luke hasnt really did anything wrong up to this point in my eyes, he is beggining to really become a Lion...

I was really suprised we didnt see anything along the lines of what came of the relationship between Landry and the colored girl.

Vince will end up getting arrested again but not for doing the wrong thing because i think he half heartedly has his head on straight right now. I think he will be with one of his friends and started to jet and get caught.

Not to sure what this whole thing with Matt will turn out like should know alot more next week. I am afraid he will suclude him self from Julie.

This coming week will be the first win for the East Dillon Lions.
I said I hope Luke breaks his (JD) freakin neck, lol.
Redneck Wrote:I said I hope Luke breaks his (JD) freakin neck, lol.

i gotcha i need to learn to read lol
once again its the waiting game
Its up on the piratebay.
csabo17 Wrote:Its up on the piratebay.

how do i get it to work?