Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorites to win State Championships
MR. Slate Wrote:What are you talking about?

If they going to have a State Championship. Way wasn't them teams in it. All 3 of these teams was 10-0 in the season.
cj2561 Wrote:If they going to have a State Championship. Way wasn't them teams in it. All 3 of these teams was 10-0 in the season.

Excellent question!

Ask your COACH or your CONFERENCE'S ADMINISTRATOR!!!!!!

The Kentucky Middle School Football Association isn't a secret. There are just teams/conferences out there who don't want to measure themselves against the rest of the state.

I know this is a fan site. But seriously, ask your coach to get with the rest of the 75+ programs in the state who have joined.
first of all I never said Corbin never wanted a piece of us. All I said was just don't over look us. Who knows how the game could of went if the Stone kid for us wasn't hurt. If we score at that spot where we give up the 90 yard interception return for a TD we cut the lead to 28-16 and come back you guys. But thats how it goes sometimes. After we settled down and got over our nerves, Corbin had a hard time moving the ball against us. We have only had football for 4 years with no youth league. The boys playing in the game had 1-2 years experience playing football. And what, most of Corbin's have about 4-6 years experience? If not for those 6 players(heldbacks) that was a little bigger than the rest of your team, you guys are an average team at best. I remember most of those boys names from 2 years ago(2007) in the 12 years old little league baseball all star game when we played. But thats ok it took a good team to beat us. Maybe Us and Corbin can play during the regualr season next year at our place. Corbin is a good team BUT if they run into a team that can pass the ball real good, it's over for Corbin. Just remember as good as a team is their is always someone out there better. Didn't you guys lose to Clay Co?.......How come Clay is not in the state playoffs?
Corbin Fan Wrote:ssssssshhhhhhhhhh, I like being a sleeper.

If you like being a sleeper team, Why are you in a forum talking trash about the last team you played?:eyeroll:
Didn't you guys lose to Clay Co?.......How come Clay is not in the state playoffs?[/QUOTE]
Yes, Corbin did lose to Clay County, and I was dissapointed when i heard that Clay hadn't done all the requirements to be in the state playoffs. There are too many fans that are getting on here and complaining about the validity of this state tournament because they know of teams that should be in it, but left out. When the truth is its up to the coaches and conferences if they want to be apart of the KY middle school football association or NOT. Some coaches are fine with just playing in there region and for a conference championship or a city championship and that is perfectly fine. But, if there is a team that should be in the tournament and isn't it should fall on the coach or conference for not taking the required steps to make it happen.
Thats true I do agree. One thing that does concern me about Clay though, and I'm not the only one to say this, is that they hold alot of kids back. We played them as 6th graders. They brought their "all star" 6th grade team over. I'm sorry but very few 6th grade kids can throw the ball 60 yards down the field on a dime and they had 3 that did it. When they came they had a group of about 14 bigger kids that sat off to the side. After we stoped them a couple of times they brought them in. When we tried to tackle them they would drag 2-3 of our players down the field.
the reason why they get on here and trash talk about the team they played is because the game is already over and know the outcome. Yeah they did beat us 36-16, but the game was a heck of alot closer than what the score says. We don't give up that 90 yard INT for a TD, we cut the lead to 28-16. On their next series we stop them and scored again which would of made it 28-24. But it didn't happen, thats how it goes sometimes. The only advantage they had on us was that they were alot faster than us.
Didn't know "I" was.........
Corbin Fan Wrote:Didn't know "I" was.........

All apologies Corbin Fan, i just skimmed through the posts and i thought it was your post but I was wrong it was Redhound Nation. Being overlooked is a great place to be right now you should influence the rest of your Corbin Fans on here that it might not payoff letting the rest of the state know you're a legitimate contender. Good luck in the rest of the season.
d-1 , bowling green vs corbin , d2 , gallatin co vs meece , all good football teams and 3 of the four were there last year.
They don't have freddie maggard any more? No chance