Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 29 Ashland 28
Mr.Kimball Wrote:As I said throughout the prediction thread your act like you have a little sense about you and were very classy in all of your posts, and for people that can behave like you do I cant say that I wish nothing but the very best for. You truely represent your school with a lot of class.

In all reality Kimball never earned anything. The boys on the field did that all by themselves.I truely have a lot of respect for Ashalnd and their players and always have. I hope that is fully understood. However, I DO NOT have one ounce of respect for your one individual BIGMOUTH. I really just wanted the whole BGR community to understand what kind of lowlife stunts he has pulled over the last few years. Heck I am sure that a lot of Ashland fans dont really know some of the cowardly stunts he has pulled, and I feel quite sure that most would never condone his childish behavior over the years. He has truely represented why Ashland fans incorrectly get a bad rap sometimes for the way in which they conduct themselves. If only they could all be like you and Graybeard.

Anyways, Good luck the rest of the season. It may very well be in the cards that we will hook up again come playoff time. Perhaps the outcome will be different the next time. Like I have repeatedly said no body ever beats anyone forever. You really do have a fine, well coached football team.

Also gotta say some of the new music was funny like guys workin on the chains and throw it in reverse I got a kick out of it
It was a very exciting game and the eagles did our county proud. I hope there is a rematch because ashlands players looked hungry and I think if they get another shot they will beat central. and i would say that would be another epic game.
Good win jc.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Also gotta say some of the new music was funny like guys workin on the chains and throw it in reverse I got a kick out of it

That "moron" does a great job and he likes to have fun and keep the crowd into it. It is all for fun and he enjoys it. He played a major part with our crowd being down with fall break and the rain.

As Kimball mentioned, our Eagle prayers go out to PR, a dedicated eagle supporter.
GREAT WIN JC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Mr. Kimball!!!! Dont get too wild tonight in Paintsville!
Hate that I couldn't make this one. Congratulations JC.
Oh where oh where is BADCAT74....I mean BADKITTY74. You posted so many times on the game thread. Now come out and play.
What exactly happened to him i didnt see it i just saw the ambulance but he is in our prayers and i hope he isnt seriously injured.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:GREAT WIN JC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Mr. Kimball!!!! Dont get too wild tonight in Paintsville!

Thanks, for the props there '09, but all the praise goes to the boys.
THOMCAT Wrote:Oh where oh where is BADCAT74....I mean BADKITTY74. You posted so many times on the game thread. Now come out and play.
lol.... I think you find him lyin on the tracks, after the "LONG BLACK TRAIN" has done and sent him to the promised land.
I know some people have some crow to eat... but be sure we keep this thing on the fantastic game that was played tonight and not on attacking each other
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Wow what a game I still can't believe jude made that catch amazing.tomcats showed a lot of heart coming back from 16 down great game great atmosphere great new stadium at jc congratulations kimball u all earned this one good luck the rest of the season

JK Hall was the one who made the catch from backup Qb Ross Sanor.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I know some people have some crow to eat... but be sure we keep this thing on the fantastic game that was played tonight and not on attacking each other
10-Roger :Thumbs:
very impressed by the eagles didnt think they had a shot
congrats
MR. Slate Wrote:JK Hall was the one who made the catch from backup Qb Ross Sanor.

Thought it was jude regardless an absolute amazing catch still can't believe it
Just getting home from the game.

Congratulations to Johnson Central! You played a good game and did what you needed to do to win. We didn’t – plain and simple.

JC’s QB, Hall was very good tonight – he always had a clutch play when it was needed. I also thought Ousley #44 was a difference maker on the line.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:What exactly happened to him i didnt see it i just saw the ambulance but he is in our prayers and i hope he isnt seriously injured.

Somehow after the last eagle score, PR was setting off the fireworks and something went wrong and one hit him in the face. Looks like several stitches in his face but nothing life threatening.
Graybeard Wrote:Just getting home from the game.

Congratulations to Johnson Central! You played a good game and did what you needed to do to win. We didn’t – plain and simple.

JC’s QB, Hall was very good tonight – he always had a clutch play when it was needed. I also thought Ousley #44 was a difference maker on the line.

Also thought he was the difference maker when he was in the backfield in the first half.
Eagle Eye Wrote:That "moron" does a great job and he likes to have fun and keep the crowd into it. It is all for fun and he enjoys it. He played a major part with our crowd being down with fall break and the rain.

As Kimball mentioned, our Eagle prayers go out to PR, a dedicated eagle supporter.

Just want everyone out there who knows him that P.R. is going to be fine.

And what an absolutely unbelievable catch in the endzone. Reminds me of Tommy Taylor in the playoff game...
Sounds like a top notch game as expected wish i went to Putnum stadium.
Wow, sounds like this was a really great game. This is a very good win for Johnson Central.
greenup fan Wrote:Sounds like a top notch game as expected wish i went to Putnum stadium.

well if you would have went to putnam stadium you would have been very lonely the game was in paintsville
We were behind the endzone behind the fence. From what it looked like, PR went to set off the fireworks and as soon as he lit it, it went off, no time to get outta the way, like it had a quick fuze on it. I know earlier in the night they went to set off fireworks after a JC touchdown and the fireworks were duds, they wouldn't go off, even after lighting it multiple times. Looks like they better go back to shootin off the cannon after TD's.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Just got home from the game, you arent getting rid of the BADCAT that easy, 29/28 Tomcats have nothing to hang there heads about flat got beat first half. Thats definetly the best 2/4 team I ever seen. Good game JC. Congrats on a hard fought win. My Tomcats came up short after a great comeback. Got to give credit where credit is due, You guys are way better than advertised. 42/44 lived in our backfield, we picked it up second half played a great 2nd half, had the chance several times to put it away but made some bad decisions. I couldnt believe we threw 3 times from inside the 3 yd line right before the half IMO bad call with a timeout? That really hurt, but then they come out 2nd half on fire an look like the team we are used to seeing. Gutsy performance late in the game by JC the quarterback made the plays when he had to! Still dont like the music selections though, but hey thats my opinon along with most of the people on the vistors side. But believe me it doesnt affect the game just the attitudes of the visitors. Jude can fly man, never did find those hamburgers? went looking at halftime with my BADCAT shirt an all but all I could find was giovannis pizza. It was good though. Awesome field nice place thought they couldve splurged a little more on the score board though. All in all a great game by both sides very competitive and hard hitting by both sides. Maybe we'll see you guys again hopefully.

Goodnite Mrs. Kimble Im very sleepy got jfl practice tommorow morning. Got to get the future tomcats ready for the next level. Practice Practice Practice.:moon::biggrin:
sounds like a great game.congrats J.C.
Congrats JC! Didnt see this one coming.
Great win Central. I knew if Central could fix their turnover problem they would be hard to beat.
Eagle Eye Wrote:As Kimball mentioned, our Eagle prayers go out to PR, a dedicated eagle supporter.

He's home from Cabell Huntington now and doing fine. With some fresh stitches but no permanent damage. Just wanted everyone to know.
congrats to jc, i knew they would get it going,,should be hecl of a game when they come to belfry
We got what we deserved after not showing up to play in the first half. JC was ready to go from the opening kick off. Tomcats had a lot of trouble executing the passing game, and D-fence in the first half. Congradulations JC on a game well played. Players on both side never quit. Outstanding pitch and catch on 4th down for the win. great field, but the music is overkill. Maybe if you cut it in 1/2 or 1/3. Good luck the rest of the way.