Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyd County
66.67%
East Carter
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Carter @ Boyd County 10/2
East Carter
East Carter wins and ruins Boyd's home comming. Boyd just can't seem to get it going this year.
sunnyday Wrote:B.C. 28 E.C. 3 What has Happen to Boyd Co. football? Seen them play early in the year and looked they pretty good. But now it has all gone south. They have a good QB out there and good running back in #23. What is going on out in the COUNTY?????

in all honesty they've played well enough in every game to make it competitive...but they fumble at they worst possible times......Raceland,Belfy, Russell, Fairview.....No one has dominated them to the point where you'd think wow they are just really bad, but they don't seem to play with confidence....that raceland game really started the a bad trend...personally i think are better than East Carter, but I don't know if they believe they can beat anyone at this point...so in the rain between 2 teams desperately searching for a win...i think it comes down to the last play in a mud bowl...boyd co. 14 East Carter 12
pagan Wrote:in all honesty they've played well enough in every game to make it competitive...but they fumble at they worst possible times......Raceland,Belfy, Russell, Fairview.....No one has dominated them to the point where you'd think wow they are just really bad, but they don't seem to play with confidence....that raceland game really started the a bad trend...personally i think are better than East Carter, but I don't know if they believe they can beat anyone at this point...so in the rain between 2 teams desperately searching for a win...i think it comes down to the last play in a mud bowl...boyd co. 14 East Carter 12

Don't think the rain will be a huge factor tonight.....East Carter will win i've decided in a boring game with no offense....East Carter 14 Boyd County 6:rockon: