Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
92.86%
Paris
7.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Paris 10/2
It is all good RamFan04.We all say things in the heat of the moment,I am rooting for the Rams on this one and all others except when you play Greenup.Best of luck in the districts!!
HANGTOUGH Wrote:It is all good RamFan04.We all say things in the heat of the moment,I am rooting for the Rams on this one and all others except when you play Greenup.Best of luck in the districts!!

Thank you HANGTOUGH. And best of luck to you friday night and the rest of the season as well!

PS: I saw that the pot is still trying to be stirred in the Greenup/Rowan thread. So I wish you luck in this thread I keep my posts out of that one :lol:
I have to disagree, old Warrier, anytime u lose players like Raceland did last year, it takes time to find ur grove. I think in serveral cases , Rams have been there own worst problems, with injuries, finding the groove needed , but i see them starting to jell, young , team, working hard, they'll be in the hunt. time will tell
GET OVER IT GREENUP.... I hope you get jett, rister who else back that jumped over to Raceland and found out that we don't kiss butt and favor transfers, if you work hard you play, if your a great ball player and don't work hard, you still don't play! I can't remember talking trash about Ashland the last Three years we beat them or last year against any big team we beat, that's the difference in sports fan base here and there! This is about Paris and I assure you Raceland WINS!:rockon::rockon::ChairHit:Stop beating yourself up guys over poor little us, a 1A school, we are trying to play ball with you big ole schools:notworthy
When will Jeremy Barr play I didn't see his name in the stats after last weeks game?
that's right Wrote:GET OVER IT GREENUP.... I hope you get jett, rister who else back that jumped over to Raceland and found out that we don't kiss butt and favor transfers, if you work hard you play, if your a great ball player and don't work hard, you still don't play! I can't remember talking trash about Ashland the last Three years we beat them or last year against any big team we beat, that's the difference in sports fan base here and there! This is about Paris and I assure you Raceland WINS!:rockon::rockon::ChairHit:Stop beating yourself up guys over poor little us, a 1A school, we are trying to play ball with you big ole schools:notworthy

Where do Raceland players come from then? If they don't transfer Confusedhh:
Is Barr hurt again or what? Have not seen his name mentioned in the paper much,Confusedhh:
The Doc on the other site said he released Barr to play so whats the deal?
Raceland <----My Pick!

Raceland 3-3

Paris 0-6
Believe it or not Barr had an unlucky run in with a spider on his arm last week. And was running a temp and wasn't going to play since we didn't need him too. He had several side effects of a high temp/inflamattion etc. He should be ready to go this week. BARRing further incidents.
COUNTY RULES Wrote:Where do Raceland players come from then? If they don't transfer Confusedhh:

Pretty sure they come froma Raceland or Worthington since that's where the school is located!
T D RAM Wrote:I have to disagree, old Warrier, anytime u lose players like Raceland did last year, it takes time to find ur grove. I think in serveral cases , Rams have been there own worst problems, with injuries, finding the groove needed , but i see them starting to jell, young , team, working hard, they'll be in the hunt. time will tell
They are alot of seniors on this Ram team, I think they are lacking in the leadership category, someone needs to step up, they are missing this and it shows up on Friday nights, I have seen the Rams play twice already and I'm not sure what team will show up, but they should be alright this week, but LCA and Fairview and Russell down the road, will test the Rams.:yawn:
Raceland wins this one hands down. I will always support your team and root for you (except for that one game a year.) Some folks like to stir the pot and create drama. We don't need it at Greenup and Raceland should just ignore it. Good luck Friday night!
If Barr starts over some homegrown talent will it cause problems on the Rams? LOL
Kosar Wrote:If Barr starts over some homegrown talent will it cause problems on the Rams? LOL
Kosar you are the man, and I can tell you love the Musketeers, hope to meet you some day.:1:
Shouldn't be a problem.
Paris just might beat a very down and off Center Rams team, If they can come out swinging the Rams won't know who hit them and when. Just might not be a cakewalk like Raceland thinks!
Ok
:runtouchd:runtouchd :Thumbs:
Some Musketeer fans love Raceland threads?
You people are too funny!! I enjoy reading all the threads but I don't always post on them all.I am just not as quick-witted as some of you guys,and not mean as some others.But this is what keeps it interesting.
OK, Let Dr.Phil give county rules a talk about the bird and the bees::Thumbs: frist a man and woman fall in love or for some drunken reason at a party shags- you have little football players or cheerleaders, when they are little tikes mommy and daddy gets them into playing ball and that's where they all learn about politics and the scheming begins. I hope, I cleared that up? If not, talk to a parent or friend about it. Now to get back to Mr. Barr, he was here during the last part of last year and it was ruled he could not play. His Dad and he moved here for personal reason's and happened to move to Raceland. Didn't you hear about the pipline from Hardin to Raceland. If anybody has a problem with that or a question for his Dad, I am sure he would take a moment and speak to you. He's always hanging around at school. Get real. This tread is about Raceland/Paris and I still say Raceland BIG!
:Clap: :popcorn:
Diddn't really care. :Thumbs: Just getting digs in calm down
I heard that Barr was having a problem with an infection in his elbow. I hope he is doing better. Raceland will continue to work together as a team and win this one, regardless.
Is there any radio station out of paris doing this game online?
I say Raceland by 21.
that's right Wrote:OK, Let Dr.Phil give county rules a talk about the bird and the bees::Thumbs: frist a man and woman fall in love or for some drunken reason at a party shags- you have little football players or cheerleaders, when they are little tikes mommy and daddy gets them into playing ball and that's where they all learn about politics and the scheming begins. I hope, I cleared that up? If not, talk to a parent or friend about it. Now to get back to Mr. Barr, he was here during the last part of last year and it was ruled he could not play. His Dad and he moved here for personal reason's and happened to move to Raceland. Didn't you hear about the pipline from Hardin to Raceland. If anybody has a problem with that or a question for his Dad, I am sure he would take a moment and speak to you. He's always hanging around at school. Get real. This tread is about Raceland/Paris and I still say Raceland BIG!
I love it that you are embrassing the Dr. Phil tag....LOL
Hey Kosar, I give you credit when it's due! I like the Dr.Phil idea, I have been looking for just the right picture and I think you found it for me. I would rather have more HAIR but you can't have it all!
that's right Wrote:Hey Kosar, I give you credit when it's due! I like the Dr.Phil idea, I have been looking for just the right picture and I think you found it for me. I would rather have more HAIR but you can't have it all!
thats right or Dr. Phil you have ties with the seniors at GC this season, at least 6 of the boy's, they have never forgot what you taught them, and have worked their tails off, show them some love.:biggrin: