3. breathitt county
4. lafayette.
5. southwestern pulaski
6. marion co
7. south laurel
8. tates creek
9. pulaski county
10. lincoln county
I believe in renfrence to Valley schedule, that Lawrence and Pburg prlly jumped Clintwood,

1A Pburg
1B Lawrence
3 Clintwood Va

after friday night, Lawrence really surprised me, I knew they had a good team, but i didnt realize that they had a great team. They swormed to the balll every play and never allowed a big play. They are a legit team in 4A and should run the table in cruise control on everyone on their schedule except Rowan co(only because of Cross)

Its hard to judge who is better between Lawrence and Prestonsburg bacause Ive only seen one play, and they are completly contrasting styles of Football scheme.

Both are title contenders in my eyes, and I just hope Valley holds in together and finishes strong.
Belfry

1. Ashland
2. P'burg
3. Whitley Co.
4. LCC
5. Sheldon Clark
6. Johnson Central
7. Pike Central
8. Boyd Co.
9. Pikeville
10. East ridge

Who ever thought they would see Pikeville as down as they are, I hope that they get better if not the rivalry with Belfry and Pikeville will go down with them I am afraid and it ill be looked @ just as another game.
irishcard16 Wrote:Belfry

1. Ashland
2. P'burg
3. Whitley Co.
4. LCC
5. Sheldon Clark
6. Johnson Central
7. Pike Central
8. Boyd Co.
9. Pikeville
10. East ridge

Who ever thought they would see Pikeville as down as they are, I hope that they get better if not the rivalry with Belfry and Pikeville will go down with them I am afraid and it ill be looked @ just as another game.
Irish, I would put Sheldon Clark over LCC and Whitley. They are really good, wait and see.
The Iceboxx Wrote:I believe in renfrence to Valley schedule, that Lawrence and Pburg prlly jumped Clintwood,

1A Pburg
1B Lawrence
3 Clintwood Va

after friday night, Lawrence really surprised me, I knew they had a good team, but i didnt realize that they had a great team. They swormed to the balll every play and never allowed a big play. They are a legit team in 4A and should run the table in cruise control on everyone on their schedule except Rowan co(only because of Cross)

Its hard to judge who is better between Lawrence and Prestonsburg bacause Ive only seen one play, and they are completly contrasting styles of Football scheme.

Both are title contenders in my eyes, and I just hope Valley holds in together and finishes strong.
Valley has a good backfield. They will hold together. BJ and Tanner are good leaders and will carry this team. Valley needs to learn how to keep playing when they get down though. They hung their heads against LC, and it prevented any kind of come back. Tanner, BJ, Dillon, and the QB were the only guys that played hard after LC smacked them in the mouth.
WildDawg Wrote:Irish, I would put Sheldon Clark over LCC and Whitley. They are really good, wait and see.

I guess we will have to find out in about 3 weeks.