Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt Co.
70.45%
Perry Co. Central
29.55%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central @ Breathitt County 9/11
Breathitt by 2 TD"s!!!!
I believe it will be a high scoring game. Breathitt will be hard to beat at home but anything is possible.
This is gonna be a very entertaining game and I feel that PCC gets the victory with the score being 34-27.

PCC holds Channon too 150 yards and Jordan has a big game for the dores and Matt Robinson has a big game on the defensive side.
i not know,i thought breahitt would possible go undeated until they made it to state,just depends on what team shows up...
Channing will get his yards but there defense will have to show up to contain pccs offense. I believe pcc can pull off the upset but its going to be a flawless game.
:lmao:
Ky313 Wrote:I've seen Amis play on a few different occasions, and seems to me that he is the reel deal. Very talented player, with tons of ability. Not to mention alot of talented recievers. Should be a tuff bunch to handle if they r clicking. But i also believe that if bc is playen right they can beat any team in the state. They have yet to prove that to me but i believe its there. Should be a toss up between these teams. But ill take PCC by 3+
IF MH loses to PCC, he may end up at Pike Central being OC for his DC! BHS will win on paper, this one is always ugly. Someone told me that they had to bring in special refs to do this game, is this true?
Used to be a heated rival football and basketball..Idk about now though
Hmmmm I wanna say breathitt but I dunno..yeah they started out 0-2 last year and had a great season. It'll prolly happen again this year but impressive gunna go with Pcc...
I don't see how it has been a heated rivalry in football. Rivalries usually involve schools that are competitive with each other. Perry Central has had two winning seasons in the history of the school.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I don't see how it has been a heated rivalry in football. Rivalries usually involve schools that are competitive with each other. Perry Central has had two winning seasons in the history of the school.

I was meaning it was heated when Chase Fugate and Will Sandlin transfered there chief!
I'll Take Breathitt by 2+ touchdowns, I think Fugate will have a great game and rack in the yards.!
firechief Wrote:IF MH loses to PCC, he may end up at Pike Central being OC for his DC! BHS will win on paper, this one is always ugly. Someone told me that they had to bring in special refs to do this game, is this true?
I really can not see why special refs would need be be brought in. PCC and Breathitt are not "rivals" in football. If anything, Breathitt is kinda indifferent to PCC as far as a football program. I think that Breathitt can not overlook anyone, they are not that good that they can just play at half-speed and win. Every game will be a "rivalry" game because everyone want to beat Breathitt and will give it their all.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I think that Breathitt will come out with a fire. Or I hope they do for their sake. PCC isnt a bad team, and when you throw the Amis kid in there, they are a real threat to put another L on Breathitts record. If Breathitt can get some of its starters back including Richie and Allex, Breathitt SHOULD win. I hope the team that showed up in the game against Mercer shows up in Jackson on Friday night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
mandan Wrote:Breathitt will win IF: they get all their injured starters back, get Fugate off the field for a break, find a QB that can throw and and make good decisions, and stop the fumbles. I don't see all those things happening.

I totally AGREE with this
kymom Wrote:Just who is out for Breathitt? I thought it was all about Channing and Jade I didnt figure anyone else mattered.
obvilously you dont follow breathitt football. Ben allex is out right now but should be back by friday's game. Ben Allex proved to be a threat on defense in mercer game. i know he had a couple sacks and FF and FR maybe. he also starts on the O line. Darrell Deaton another starter on the bobcat defense is out for awhile. also Kody pritchard is out and plays both sides of the ball.
bobcatlunatik Wrote:obvilously you dont follow breathitt football. Ben allex is out right now but should be back by friday's game. Ben Allex proved to be a threat on defense in mercer game. i know he had a couple sacks and FF and FR maybe. he also starts on the O line. Darrell Deaton another starter on the bobcat defense is out for awhile. also Kody pritchard is out and plays both sides of the ball.
With Prichard out, do the Bobcats have a backup RB to give Channing a break? Fugate plays offense, defense, and special teams and needs breaks.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

C.Clair Wrote:I think that Breathitt will come out with a fire. Or I hope they do for their sake. PCC isnt a bad team, and when you throw the Amis kid in there, they are a real threat to put another L on Breathitts record. If Breathitt can get some of its starters back including Richie and Allex, Breathitt SHOULD win. I hope the team that showed up in the game against Mercer shows up in Jackson on Friday night.
with ben back on the defensive side of the ball friday night i think they will be alot of suprise for the PCC fans when amis is tryin to avoid BIG BEN flying at him. Ben is a force to be small. i go to school with ben and he is on the phone constantly trying to get doctor's to release him. watch out PCC ben is ready to crack skull's come friday.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:With Prichard out, do the Bobcats have a backup RB to give Channing a break?
davis the kicker is taking pritchard spot but mostly for blocking purposes only i dont think he will be carrying the ball any.
king360 Wrote:I was meaning it was heated when Chase Fugate and Will Sandlin transfered there chief!

Doesn't a rivalry consist of the other team winning. PCC has never beat Breathitt at football and it isn't going to happen this friday night.
bobcatlunatik Wrote:with ben back on the defensive side of the ball friday night i think they will be alot of suprise for the PCC fans when amis is tryin to avoid BIG BEN flying at him. Ben is a force to be small. i go to school with ben and he is on the phone constantly trying to get doctor's to release him. watch out PCC ben is ready to crack skull's come friday.

:dontthink..can't crack what you can't catch..lol
Cat Daddy Wrote:Doesn't a rivalry consist of the other team winning. PCC has never beat Breathitt at football and it isn't going to happen this friday night.

We will see come friday night..Best of luck to both teams though:Thumbs:
firechief Wrote:Someone told me that they had to bring in special refs to do this game, is this true?

Don't Breathitt always have special refs??? it's usually their baseball coach and former alumni that calls all their games. I know they are quality officials, probably the best the 14th region has, but goodness, should they get to stay right in their back yard and call these big games every week for Breathitt? Just wondering! :igiveup:

Will say this will be a high scoring game either way! Fugate will probably prove too tough for PCC, but should be a very good game to watch. Good luck to both teams.
Breathitt wins 49-21
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Don't Breathitt always have special refs??? it's usually their baseball coach and former alumni that calls all their games. I know they are quality officials, probably the best the 14th region has, but goodness, should they get to stay right in their back yard and call these big games every week for Breathitt? Just wondering! :igiveup:

Will say this will be a high scoring game either way! Fugate will probably prove too tough for PCC, but should be a very good game to watch. Good luck to both teams.

If that were the case we would have gotten a much better spot on the third down play in the fourth quarter last friday and we would have run the clock out and won the P-burg game. You may need to stick with mountain hoops because you know nothing about mountain football.
Breathitt-38
PCC-26
king360 Wrote::dontthink..can't crack what you can't catch..lol
ha ha you dont have to catch him when you standing in his face as soon as he hike's the ball. Ben is no slow lineman. but ill hush now and we will see friday and then i just rub it in your face next week.
I think Ben runs a 4.9. Thats not slow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Don't Breathitt always have special refs??? it's usually their baseball coach and former alumni that calls all their games. I know they are quality officials, probably the best the 14th region has, but goodness, should they get to stay right in their back yard and call these big games every week for Breathitt? Just wondering! :igiveup:

I don't think the baseball coach has officiated football for a couple of years. Not sure about any alumni doing games either. The assigner usually doesn't put anyone connected to the competing schools on any of their games. Nice try, though.
bobcatlunatik Wrote:ha ha you dont have to catch him when you standing in his face as soon as he hike's the ball. Ben is no slow lineman. but ill hush now and we will see friday and then i just rub it in your face next week.

Idk what you are laughing at..I've seen a whole defensive line and linebackers in Jordan Amis's face before and then soon after I heard the cannon