Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Player in the 14th in 09/10?
Tate hands down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Cole Cornett from LCC is someone that everyone needs watch out for.
Tate is to weak. My top choice is Josh Whitaker.
warmachine Wrote:Tate is to weak. My top choice is Josh Whitaker.

I seen Cox and Whitaker go head-to-head last year at Memorial Gym. Cox is the better player in every aspect other than penetrating. Whitaker is also a little quicker.

But when you look at unbiasedly, Cox is the best player in the region without question.
warmachine Wrote:Tate is to weak. My top choice is Josh Whitaker.

Tate is 10 times stronger than Whitaker. Whitakers arms look like really long toothpicks while Tates arms looks ripped.
The difference between Tate and Josh is Tate is a better shooter.
Whitaker WINS. Dont matter who the best athlete is. Its what is in your heart and how you get the most talent out of what you have.
Tate Cox..Hands Down!
i agree with nearly everyone else on this thread, tate cox, followed by stamper and whitaker, and i also believe that jordan amis' name can be throw into the mix.
Beau Bowles from Jackson City is going to dominate the 14th region. Lookout for Pedro Sierra and Zach Gayheart to post 20 points a game each. Chad Davidson should be an all-region caliber player.
Hard to pick just one player, a couple of these kids do so much for their teams differently. Tate and Josh have to be the top 2, what makes the difference is who their teamates are. Jordan and Stamper are definitely in the top 5, should be fun watching these 3 teams go at it again this year. Knott, Hazard and Perry will definitely be the teams to beat again.
IMO i think Jordan Amis, Chris Noble and Tyler Mullins all can out play stuart stamper. The kid is way over rated. But i think Whitaker is the best player.
Tate Cox by far is the best player in the 14th. His basketball IQ is very high compared to other players in the 14th, he also makes the players around him better. Sometimes the best player may not score the most points, it what he does individually and for the TEAM.
Nefarious83 Wrote:Beau Bowles from Jackson City is going to dominate the 14th region. Lookout for Pedro Sierra and Zach Gayheart to post 20 points a game each. Chad Davidson should be an all-region caliber player.

Who is Pedro and Chad and where do they play?
goodguy Wrote:Who is Pedro and Chad and where do they play?

They both play at Jackson City.
Nefarious83 Wrote:They both play at Jackson City.

So you are saying that Beau Bowles is going to dominate the entire 14th Region, Pedro and Zach are going to average 20 points a game each and Chad Davidson should be an all region player?????

With that talent, Jackson City would be ranked up there with Shelby Valley, Scott Co., Holmes etc.

I'm sure those guys are good players but you seem a little over excited!

Good luck to JC this year.
Does Tate have any college offers?
definitely Cox from Knott but Whitaker has the potential
UKfrenzy Wrote:Cole Cornett from LCC is someone that everyone needs watch out for.

Cole is a great kid and can shoot the ball, but to be considered as a top player in the 14th, he needs to work on going to his right, and over all ball handling, as far as heart goes he would be in the tops in the 14th !!!!!!!!!
Nefarious83 Wrote:Beau Bowles from Jackson City is going to dominate the 14th region. Lookout for Pedro Sierra and Zach Gayheart to post 20 points a game each. Chad Davidson should be an all-region caliber player.

Chad Davidson will be fun to watch :popcorn:
bigben Wrote:Chad Davidson will be fun to watch :popcorn:

He is truly a great player.
1. Tate Cox
2. Josh Whitaker
3. Staurt Stamper
4. Chris Noble
5. Clint Stepp
6. Tyler mullins
7. Jordan Amis
8. Christian Brewer
9. Pedro Sierra
IMO
How is he overrated? Stamper probably averages more points than all 3 of those players combined. Not a valid statement on your part.
Card_Fan Wrote:How is he overrated? Stamper probably averages more points than all 3 of those players combined. Not a valid statement on your part.

What players. If you are referring to the Perry Central players I would have to agree with you.
I think Matt Day from Buckhorn will be a top ten player by the end of the season.
Cox and Whitaker no doubt.
didn't cristian brewer come back to powell after playing at GRC?
Tate may be the most talented player in the region, but if I had to pick a kid to get me to Rupp, it would be Whitaker. I saw a freshman from LCC totally shut Tate down in the District finals last year. Tate needs to show he can play in a physical game (along with all of KCC) if they want to reach that next level.
Tyler Mullins has the most college potential. He would be better suited playing in a fast paced style offense. You want see how good he is until he's in college.
I think Dontarius Pittman from lee co. He may not be the best but with the improvement that he showed over last season he will be close to the top.