Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most underrated players in the 14th region
king360 you dont know what your talking about....sorry to tell you
Dustin Colwell from Buckhorn is a very underrated player. He averaged over 13 pts. and 8 rebs. a game last year and is one of the better athletes in the region.
Travis Terry- Breathitt
Great ball handler and a great shooter
Dustin Colwell is a freaking animal, he is the Hardburly Express
bhs09 Wrote:king360 you dont know what your talking about....sorry to tell you

Randy is probably not even a top 20 player in the region!
warmachine Wrote:Dustin Colwell is a freaking animal, he is the Hardburly Express

He's not a top 25 player in the region.
king360 Wrote:Randy is probably not even a top 20 player in the region!

Your right.
Aslan Wrote:He's not a top 25 player in the region.

If you notice, I did not rate him as a top player in the region, although I would think that he would make the top 25. I do, however, think that he is underrated in comparison to alot of players in the area and he had alot to do with the success that Buckhorn had this year and will be a key guy for them next year. Athletically speaking, I would rate him in the top 5 in the region, however.
worker1 Wrote:If you notice, I did not rate him as a top player in the region, although I would think that he would make the top 25. I do, however, think that he is underrated in comparison to alot of players in the area and he had alot to do with the success that Buckhorn had this year and will be a key guy for them next year. Athletically speaking, I would rate him in the top 5 in the region, however.

No way!
king360 you have no idea what your talking about....collins is a great 3 point shooter and a smart player and is probably top 15 in the region and also colwell is atleast top 20....hes a great athlete and is hard to gaurd down in the post....you need to watch them sometime because i have and they play good everytime i have seen them play IMO.
king360 Wrote:No way!

Yes, way. Maybe even close to as good an athlete as..............Tyler Mullins.
58fan Wrote:Cole Cornett LCC

Thats wat im talkin about. Cole Cornett will throw it down next year!
worker1 Wrote:Yes, way. Maybe even close to as good an athlete as..............Tyler Mullins.

Yet another mention of Tyler Mullins on this website. This site should be titled Tyler Mullins_can_dunk_woohoo .com.
bhs09 Wrote:king360 you have no idea what your talking about....collins is a great 3 point shooter and a smart player and is probably top 15 in the region and also colwell is atleast top 20....hes a great athlete and is hard to gaurd down in the post....you need to watch them sometime because i have and they play good everytime i have seen them play IMO.

Collins is not a top 15 player in the region.
I could name 15 players that are better than him reallly quick.
worker1 Wrote:Yes, way. Maybe even close to as good an athlete as..............Tyler Mullins.

Colwell is a decent role player and pretty athletic, but lets not go that far.
[quote=kryptonite]Yet another mention of Tyler Mullins on this website. This site should be titled Tyler Mullins_can_dunk_woohoo .com.[/QUOTE]

:rockon:
it looks like aslan dont know basketball either because colwell and collins are both good players and def. top 20 in the region
Aslan Wrote:Collins is not a top 15 player in the region.
I could name 15 players that are better than him reallly quick.

Tate cox
Josh Whitaker
Eric Back
Stuart Stamper
Chris Noble
Tyler Mullins
Corey Martin
Jordan Amis
BJ combs
Martin Combs
Matt Stacy
Matt Day
Braxton Ratliff
Zack Davis
Dustin Brewer
Clint Stepp
Braxton Childress
Logan Bartrum

No order!
kryptonite Wrote:Yet another mention of Tyler Mullins on this website. This site should be titled Tyler Mullins_can_dunk_woohoo .com.

Jealous?..
bhs09 Wrote:it looks like aslan dont know basketball either because colwell and collins are both good players and def. top 20 in the region

You saying they are, is just showing your lack of knowledge on the subject of basketball. :thumpsup:
king360 Wrote:Tate cox
Josh Whitaker
Eric Back
Stuart Stamper
Chris Noble
Tyler Mullins
Corey Martin
Jordan Amis
BJ combs
Martin Combs
Matt Stacy
Matt Day
Braxton Ratliff
Zack Davis
Dustin Brewer
Clint Stepp
Braxton Childress
Logan Bartrum

No order!

Thank you, king360.
king360 Wrote:Jealous?..

Nope!!:please: McDonalds is full of basketball players that could dunk a basketball and do nothing more. :mop:
kryptonite Wrote:Nope!!:please: McDonalds is full of basketball players that could dunk a basketball and do nothing more. :mop:

What?
I think that Braxton Ratliff is the most underrated in the 15th, due to the fact he has two of the better guards in the region on his team.
Platinum & Gold Wrote:I think that Braxton Ratliff is the most underrated in the 15th, due to the fact he has two of the better guards in the region on his team.

14th
I think that Nick Noble is very underrated. Despite not playing because of going to Owsley and then coming back to Breathitt and breaking his leg. The kid as a freshmen came in and helped Breathitt alot.
C.Clair Wrote:I think that Nick Noble is very underrated. Despite not playing because of going to Owsley and then coming back to Breathitt and breaking his leg. The kid as a freshmen came in and helped Breathitt alot.

I agree! :Thumbs:
Also a kid that gets some attention but not alot is Taulbee from Breathitt, the kid can jump out of the gym.