Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 68 - Scott Co. 67 (11th Region Championship)
KARMA is exactly right.
True...how many starters on this team actually have lived and went to Scott Co. all their lives? Only one if I'm not mistaken!
This is amazing. Thank you, God. I hate that Catholic had to be the team to do it, but the fact that Scott County Prep is not in the greatest show in hoops is the best thing that could happen. And to anyone who wanted to see SCP play there, I pity you.
I hate to hear about the injury to Phares. I would think Scott Co. wins this game with him in the line-up, but you never know. My big question now is what other players should we look to transfer into Scotty Co. for next season? I am sure they are already on the prowl.
Panther Thunder Wrote:This is amazing. Thank you, God. I hate that Catholic had to be the team to do it, but the fact that Scott County Prep is not in the greatest show in hoops is the best thing that could happen. And to anyone who wanted to see SCP play there, I pity you.

Couldn't agree more where I'm from that's all you hear is SC this and that glad to see anyone knock them out just wish it could have been Mad. C.:Thumbs:
Congrats LC
:lmao:
Congrats Lexington Catholic!
2hard2guard Wrote:Couldn't agree more where I'm from that's all you hear is SC this and that glad to see anyone knock them out just wish it could have been Mad. C.:Thumbs:
You from MC? I have a lot of friends that go there.
Panther Thunder Wrote:You from MC? I have a lot of friends that go there.

Not from MC but MC is the team I follow somewhat.
Congrats to the Knights,But Phares being out really hurt the Cards.
Royalnation Wrote:Congrats to the Knights,But Phares being out really hurt the Cards.

True but thats what they deserve in my opinion.
They are still stacked for next year.
Prediction for Sweet 16 Champions 2010- Scott County:igiveup: