Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Uniforms?
Belfry in all red was an awesome sight at Middlesboro a couple of years ago.

I like P-burgs all black.

I'm not a fan of light blue..sorry.
Golden Toothpick Wrote:The black and gold of Middlesboro always looked pretty cool to me

I always did like the Black and Gold combo

Johnson Centrals has nice looking uniforms
Did anyone see Virgina Tech's new uniforms tonight i think they look awesome. They're orange down one sleve and sholder and maroon down the other and the jersey its self is maroon on the torso with maroon pants
prestonsburg for sure!!!
Ive always liked Rockcastle's unis.
I like ER's dark blue jerseys and their new white ones.
ER does have really nice uniforms. P-burg's are nice also. SF has some nice ones. I guess I would have to say it's betweeen P-burg and SF.
i have always found that teams in all one color, preferably dark, look extremely intimidating. its awesome. Black, Maroon, Dark blue, and red and usually the best.
I think the Dawgs Home Black are the bomb, All black with the red down the side, i really like the all red uniforms also but they have not wore them in about two years
I like it when the all orange teams take the field, remind me of Syracuse or UT. Looks cool.
The best in the state might have to be whitley's new home unis. those things are incredible
My personal favorite in EKY is Pburg's all black uniforms.

Statewide: Highlands classy looking blue and white with the big blue "H" on the helmet is my favorite, followed closely by Danville.
I love the Dawgs all Black uniforms
Belfry's All Red Is Pretty Sweet.
i like Paintsville's new home unis... should have been Black and Blue all along... I love Pike Centrals, always loved the orange and blue scheme
east ridges white jerseys look good
You outta see lynn camps jerseys their off the hook