Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 53 - Knott Co. Central 41
they got beat by 12 points by PCC
king360 Wrote:Davis started in his spot

Were bartrum and mullins sick?
Blocked Shot Wrote:Were bartrum and mullins sick?

No they played...i think davis started because of the ball handling skills
they lost by 12 points
champion23 Wrote:they lost by 12 points

We know the score, it's in the thread title. KCC is better than what they showed last night. Hopefully in the future they can play every game like they did against Hazard, that's your real KCC - and when Stamper comes back, look out.
PATS2011 Wrote:We know the score, it's in the thread title. KCC is better than what they showed last night. Hopefully they can play every game like they did against Hazard, that's your real KCC - and when Stamper comes back, look out.

Rolleyes
king360 Wrote:Rolleyes
Enjoy! It sounds from Pats 2011 that the Pats will dominate next time. I have never heard of Davis before. What year is he? I don't remember him playing basketball last year. I was surprised that he started over Mullins with Mullin's experience from last year.

I still think that the 14th is a toss-up.
Blocked Shot Wrote:Enjoy! It sounds from Pats 2011 that the Pats will dominate next time. I have never heard of Davis before. What year is he? I don't remember him playing basketball last year. I was surprised that he started over Mullins with Mullin's experience from last year.

Idk about them dominating now...
the davis boy is a freshman
Blocked Shot Wrote:Enjoy! It sounds from Pats 2011 that the Pats will dominate next time. I have never heard of Davis before. What year is he? I don't remember him playing basketball last year. I was surprised that he started over Mullins with Mullin's experience from last year.

zack davis is a freshman
Zach Davis transfer from JBS im 100% sure he was held back one time im not to sure he was held back again but he may have been.
Anyone still think Perry is overrated?
Congrats PCC, I think this will be your region final. Can't wait if these 2 hook up again, KCC would have Stamper back and would make it a dreat game.
Congrats PCC!!!!
king360 Wrote:Anyone still think Perry is overrated?

As a team, yes. Individual players stand out though, but they are, by no means the better team.
I think both of these teams will vie for the 14th region crown. I think that a number of teams could win the 14th and it may come down to who plays the best ball that week.
boogieman Wrote:As a team, yes. Individual players stand out though, but they are, by no means the better team.

it showed last nite that they werent the better team didnt it..and Perry plays the best team ball in the 14th
boogieman Wrote:As a team, yes. Individual players stand out though, but they are, by no means the better team.

I agree whole-heartedly. The do have some very good individual players, but KCC is by far the better team, after they played Hazard I was blown away by their teamwork - best I have seen them play all year, as individuals and a team - they worked well to overcome the loss of stamper in that game and they cam through.
PATS2011 Wrote:I agree whole-heartedly. The do have some very good individual players, but KCC is by far the better team, after they played Hazard I was blown away by their teamwork - best I have seen them play all year, as individuals and a team - they worked well to overcome the loss of stamper in that game and they cam through.

What team?...Tate Cox is a one man show..maybe 2 other players and add about 4 a piece off of an offensive rebound
I wish all of the Perry haters would shutup. Perry is the best in the fourteenth right now hands down, no questions asked. They are solid and don't have to rely on one player i.e Tate Cox, Josh Whitaker. They showed this last night.
thagreatest Wrote:I wish all of the Perry haters would shutup. Perry is the best in the fourteenth right now hands down, no questions asked. They are solid and don't have to rely on one player i.e Tate Cox, Josh Whitaker. They showed this last night.

Well now you know how we have felt since last year. Don't ask for remorse when you are one of the teams who have hated on us ever since the season started (Im not referring to you in general since you are new - but all of the other PCC fans). You have no idea what haters are until you have seen the crap people have said to us.

I gave PCC their congrats already. They were the better team last night, how many times to a have to repeat it for you guys to get it - we will give you credit where credit is due, unlike some people........
PATS2011 Wrote:DID YOU NOT WATCH THE HAZARD GAME????? BUTTERMILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY OTHER CENTERS HAVE YOU EVER SEEN TAKE IT AWAY FROM JOSH WHITAKER - NOT TO MENTION TAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE GOAL AND SCORE????? Mullins, Bartrum, Davis, Amburgey, and Ratliff as well as the other players who played that night all stepped up to give us that win. Quit hiding behind old non-sense posts - KCC is for real my friend, no matter how much you choose to hide behind your old, worn-out, kindergarten attacks. We don't need to prove anything to you.

Dude, Come on, Buttermilk did pick Josh Whitaker but why brag about it like he picked Chris Paul or something? I was and am for KCC but PCC was the better team and outplayed Cox and KCC for the WYMT championship. There is no best team in the 14th this year, But Im sure LCC,KCC, HHS or PCC will be going to state out of the 14th, But as of right now i guess PCC is ranked the highest out of the 14th.:thumpsup:
king360 Wrote:Game of his life how about that?..no one besides tate and stuart could touch anyone one who plays on perrys team..but like we showed last nite we dont need one person like knott needs cox..we do it together..if cox doesnt have a good game knott loses..if he doesnt drop 20 knott loses he is really what knott relies on and he is most def. a one man team

you are a good laugh, you know that? Umm.. go check the stat book buddy. KCC has had leading scorers from Cox, Stamper, and Ratliff, as well as many others dropping significant numbers such as Davis, Bartrum, and mullins, which without their contributions, KCC might have lost more games. I not giving the team speech again. I would love to see perry play without amis or maggard. That would be a show.
Overrated Wrote:Dude, Come on, Buttermilk did pick Josh Whitaker but why brag about it like he picked Chris Paul or something? I was and am for KCC but PCC was the better team and outplayed Cox and KCC for the WYMT championship. There is no best team in the 14th this year, But Im sure LCC,KCC, HHS or PCC will be going to state out of the 14th, But as of right now i guess PCC is ranked the highest out of the 14th.:thumpsup:

I gave them their congrats and have stated in threads the following:

Congrats to PC, you were the better team last night. just see my post above and in the preview thread. And I wasn't bragging, I was using it as an example to explain to King360 above that KCC has other players other than Cox.
PATS2011 Wrote:you are a good laugh, you know that? Umm.. go check the stat book buddy. KCC has had leading scorers from Cox, Stamper, and Ratliff, as well as many others dropping significant numbers such as Davis, Bartrum, and mullins, which without their contributions, KCC might have lost more games. I not giving the team speech again. I would love to see perry play without amis or maggard. That would be a show.

can we just get you to say what you know is the truth?...perry is the best team..and i dont wanna hear that if you had stamper you would have won..he would have missed about 20 of them little turn around jumpers he shoots and tate wouldnt have played as good as he did so drop it about maggard and amis..you lost perry is the best in the 14th right now..
king360 Wrote:can we just get you to say what you know is the truth?...perry is the best team..and i dont wanna hear that if you had stamper you would have won..he would have missed about 20 of them little turn around jumpers he shoots and tate wouldnt have played as good as he did so drop it about maggard and amis..you lost perry is the best in the 14th right now..

A little early for that aren't we??? The 14th has four teams that can vie for the title:

LCC PCC HHS KCC

In march we will find out who the best team is..... but not before.

but just ask yourself - how would losing maggard and amis affect PCC? We can bounce back in the loss of a player- as we shown against Hazard, but could you?? hmmmmmmmm
Tate Cox is a very good player but I've never seen 1 beat 5. Yes, he is key to KCC's success but without everyone else they would not have won a game this year.

Congratulations PCC on winning the WYMT! This definitely puts you at the top of the 14th for now.:Clap:
PATS2011 Wrote:A little early for that aren't we??? The 14th has four teams that can vie for the title:

LCC PCC HHS KCC

In march we will find out who the best team is..... but not before.

Well can you Knott fans quit saying that Knott(Tate Cox) is the best team then..and we will wait until march
king360 Wrote:Well can you Knott fans quit saying that Knott(Tate Cox) is the best team then..and we will wait until march

WE never said we were the best, we have said we are good. You must have a grudge against Tate or something because you consistently bring him up in threads that aren't even related to him, but to the team he plays on. Quit being a hater and just deal with it.
goodguy Wrote:Tate Cox is a very good player but I've never seen 1 beat 5. Yes, he is key to KCC's success but without everyone else they would not have won a game this year.

Congratulations PCC on winning the WYMT! This definitely puts you at the top of the 14th for now.:Clap:

see, now this person has some common sense. Thank you goodguy.

Some people should take notes. ahem......