Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Player in the Mountains
PC_You_Know Wrote:Other than Elliott County, that's just about every other person's view of best player.

Not everyone shares your opinion. I think Johnathan Ferguson is the best player in the mountains. He shoots the ball better, he rebounds better, passes very well and can handle the ball pretty well. I may go as far as to say Ethan Faulkner is as good as an all round player as Justice.
But opinions are like elbows, everyone has a couple...........
i' m not allowed to mention publication but i know ferguson is 1, justice
is 2, and cox is rated 3 , and i'm from 15thregion , these awaards are coming
soon, panel of experts formed top 20 in mountains, and i agree cox is definitely
in there other members of top 10 come from corbin slaurel elliot and svalley
and kid knox central is around 10
if u would like to know if your player made the top 20 tell me his name
and i will try to tell u
PC_You_Know Wrote:This thread was called "best player" and that is clearly Elisha Justice. End of story.

Put either Faulkner twin against him, and i dont see Justice doing to much.
Prestige Wrote:Put either Faulkner twin against him, and i dont see Justice doing to much.

i strongly disagree. when healthy, Elisha Justice is the best player the mountains has to offer.
outdoorsman 43 that is exactly what is said on comments about players
when he is healthy Justice is #1 . That is stated and ranking are updated monthly just happened to be he is not healthy now. but both are great he and ferguson and ashley hatfield came in at #10
outdoorsman43 Wrote:i strongly disagree. when healthy, Elisha Justice is the best player the mountains has to offer.

Like I said, outside of Elliott and the people who hype up Elliott to make them look bad, everyone else is saying Elisha Justice is the best player.
both twins were listed in top 10 at 6 and 7
media man Wrote:both twins were listed in top 10 at 6 and 7

So you're saying these Faulkner twins are listed at #6 and 7 in the mountains but Elliott County fans say they're two of the top players in the state?
media man Wrote:both twins were listed in top 10 at 6 and 7

they are very impressive
IF I had to pick only one player like the thread says.........TATE COX
uk96 Wrote:IF I had to pick only one player like the thread says.........TATE COX

I could see Cox being the best..when i watched him play hazard a few weeks ago he was unreal..ive not been able to watch him since then though
PC_You_Know Wrote:Like I said, outside of Elliott and the people who hype up Elliott to make them look bad, everyone else is saying Elisha Justice is the best player.
You can't say everybody just because most of the people on this board are from the 14th or 15th region.

Please stop trying to justify Justice as being the best player without question. He is a good player. So is Evan Faulkner. So is Jonathan Ferguson. Shelby Valley and Justice are not the only good team and player out there. Neither is Elliott County or any of their players. Why can't we just state who we think is the best without the need to try and tear down the other players? It gets old.

By the way. My vote goes to Evan Faulkner if you want to include the 16th region in the "Mountains" and I am not from Elliott County.
I will give you a publication and complete top 20 when it releases. Not able to
until it comes out.
Yes that is what I'm saying about twins. In this publication they are at 6 and 7.
I agee they are great players but this year the mountains are loaded with good players.
Whitaker from Hazard and the kid from Corbin are rated highly also.
4 and 5 I think. S. Laurel player is 8 but can't confirm that yet.
Johnson from Corbin should be in top 5 and if Strange from Pineville is not in top 5 someone better get out and watch him before this is public. We played him in Harlan and every team there had to double him and he still got his 30 plus.
Haven't seen Hazard play yet this year, but know they are loaded with talent as usual. Cox for Knott County is awesome and Josh Profitt from LCC is overlooked. This kid is little, but he can shoot!
Corbin has several that are really good and like alot of kids they are better at different parts of their game. Best player would be difficult to judge after maybe seeing them only a time or two. Tate cox is definitely a mentionable player as well as Justice from Valley. These are only a few and again it is what a person is looking for. The all around player does so much and sometimes many things go without much being said. There was Miller from Knox that is also a very good player.
chandler thompson from lawrence county is the best floor general..........he gets everyone involved
SV enitre starting 5.....any one of these kids could start for any other team in the region and 1 of them has started for a few others..lol
i think justice is the overall best player in the mountains
Elisha Justice is the best player in the mountains... u can really tell a difference in SV when he is not on the court... great leader and ball player all around...