Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 15 - Bullitt East 13
Congrats Bell County!!!:1:
Congrats to Bell Co. from Boyle.....good job.
The ONLY team in ANY class to finish 15 - 0. Enough said!
Bell Co. King of the mountains for 2008!
cuppett777 Wrote:i would say it doesnt, because they are in a different class, than johnson central, breahitt, or belfry...

Yes it does answer the question who is the best in the mountains. You might as well leave Breathitt and JC off there. It boils down to you clinging to your pirates. I appreciate your loyalty but I don't appreciate your inability to face the facts. Breathitt beat Belfry. End of story. It's over. This year you have to give Bell their due, they are the best in the mountains.
Congrats to Bell also congrats to my former boss coach Preston and Bullitt East. Bell is the king of the mountains and 15-0 leaves no doubt about it and the point cannot even be argued. I was impressed with Bullitt East finishing the regular season 5-5 and turning it around and making it to the state championship and playing Bell to the wire. Coach Hilton is one of the best but coach Preston is a very good coach as well and he made it to the carpet in his first season at Bullitt East.
Way to go Bell County. We'll see ya back on the mountain next year.Big Grin
cuppett777 Wrote:i would say it doesnt, because they are in a different class, than johnson central, breahitt, or belfry...

And yes, for this year we ar most definitely in a different class. If you can't give us our due just to keep on whining.

Belfry is one heck of a program.
Breathitt is too.
Johnson Central is anothere powerful program.

But for this year don't take away from the Bell County Bobcats. This year, they are the " KING OF THE MOUNTAINS".