Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P-burg Vs Magoffin(predictions)
well i have been told by one of the players on the team that the coaches is making them run harder and practicing longer every day and wat i meant by that was the the coaches are making them prac. harder so that we can win this game...
Sorry hornet fans but I see the blackcats winning big. I do hope I'm wrong though.
Golden Eagle Wrote:Sorry hornet fans but I see the blackcats winning big. I do hope I'm wrong though.

I dont understand why u say that for.......P-burg hasnt won a game this year and Mag. has so....and even if they do win were is there sportsmanship?:confused: i think that mag will play hard and win this one...
Has magoffin had to play Hazard Pikeville Paintsville Ashland Sheldon Clark?
But good luck to both teams...And if te coach is making them run harder and more and practice longer then they wasnt ready at the beginning of season.....So good luck both blackcats and magoffin...
well wat i heard was they are trying to make them practice a different kind of way..but people doesnt have to be such a ass about it....:Angry07:
hornet*fan Wrote:well wat i heard was they are trying to make them practice a different kind of way..but people doesnt have to be such a ass about it....:Angry07:
Confusederved:
I wasnt being that hornet fan and I was just stating my opinion.....But man next time watch ya mouth id appreciate it..... :thumb:
football05 Wrote:Well I dont think Pburgs stadium has ever been foggy, and this one isnt going to be foggy either.....SO IDC how much Pburg is down history will keep on repeating as Pburg beat magoffin by 48 7....I know prestonsburg has struggled BUT they have played some good teams, people doesnt realize that they have one of the toughest schedules in 2A if not the toughest. So I think Pburg should go out with a 4-6 season...

Smile
check ur pm blackcat
football05 Wrote:I wasnt being that hornet fan and I was just stating my opinion.....But man next time watch ya mouth id appreciate it..... :thumb:
:Hole:
wasnt talking to you CC
Da burg gets their 1st win!!!
P-burg gets first win in easy way
I love seeing how many of you Hornet fans think that just because P-burg is down this year that you stand a legitimate chance. Kinda reminds me of Shelby Valley fans last year. P-burg showed a little slide at the beginning of the year last year and Valley insisted to invite P-burg to a nice butt whipping and P-burg ran the score up with a win of over 40 or 50. Expect the same Friday night. Adams Middle School could beat Magoffin by double digits. Sorry Hornets fans, but a win over Betsy Layne isn't impressive enough to say that you can beat P-burg.

Presotnsburg-56
Magoffin- 6
I think if pburg gets beat by magoffin then I will move far far away from this place. IMO magoffin doesnt have a good enough feeder program to compete with the blackcats for about 10 to 20 years. At Pburg our middle school teams are directly linked to the HS team, that way the middle schoolers know exactly what is expected of them when they are freshman. And they already know the system. Football is serious in pburg, if nobody could tell. :Hammer3:

Pburg-56
Magoffin-6
p-burg in a huge win...magoffin cannot compete with schools like belfry p-burg and sheldon clark.Even they p-burg is winless youve got to look at the competition they've played.magoffin has 1 win over betsy lane.preseason SC beat them by 11 td and held them scoreless and p-burg came within 1 of sc...so what does that tell you
P'burg gets their first win this friday.
Magoffin just isnt in the same talent catgeory to beat Pburg....

Pburg 42
Magoffin 14
blackcatfan4life Wrote:I love seeing how many of you Hornet fans think that just because P-burg is down this year that you stand a legitimate chance. Kinda reminds me of Shelby Valley fans last year. P-burg showed a little slide at the beginning of the year last year and Valley insisted to invite P-burg to a nice butt whipping and P-burg ran the score up with a win of over 40 or 50. Expect the same Friday night. Adams Middle School could beat Magoffin by double digits. Sorry Hornets fans, but a win over Betsy Layne isn't impressive enough to say that you can beat P-burg.

Presotnsburg-56
Magoffin- 6
Are you on something? Adams Middle School would have a tough time with Herald Whitaker Middle School. Do you know where Cat Head is? It about 10 inches from it ass, but you should know because thats where your head is! Confusedhithappe :dump:
You need to watch it and CALM DOWN SF
this is your LAST warning buddy
football05 Wrote:I wasnt being that hornet fan and I was just stating my opinion.....But man next time watch ya mouth id appreciate it..... :thumb:

well maybe next time u will know im a girl...and maybe im just stating my opinion too....:moon:
How was I suppose to know that u are a girl?
im just saying maybe next time u will know..and all i know is what i have been told by the players....
This thread is being watched by yours truly.. and i rather like shutting down threads.. so if ya want to keep this open then everyon get along.. well,, you don't have to get along.. but watch the language....
hornet fan I dont have a problem with you at all...Sorry if I said anything out of the way towards you...
Guys guys guys!! I wasn't trying to knock Magoffin Co. at all. You all have to understand that some teams just aren't at the same level as other teams no matter how bad they are. Just look at the Breathitt Co./Shelby Valley game this past week. SV came in hot and Breathitt was still winless. Breathitt beat them by 40+. These teams just aren't on the same level as P-burg, Breathitt, Belfry, and Sheldon Clark. Sheldon Clark has always been a good team until the past couple of years but you can tell they are starting to blossom again. That's what good teams do. Magoffin just isn't one of those.
Good post bcf4l
Sports Fanatic Wrote:Are you on something? Adams Middle School would have a tough time with Herald Whitaker Middle School. Do you know where Cat Head is? It about 10 inches from it ass, but you should know because thats where your head is! Confusedhithappe :dump:

Not to push any buttons or get off topic, but AMS would kill Herald Whitaker. They beat an unbeaten JCMS team for the first time since 2000. (Remember that game R&B?)
blackcat Wrote:Not to push any buttons or get off topic, but AMS would kill Herald Whitaker. They beat an unbeaten JCMS team for the first time since 2000. (Remember that game R&B?)
Confusederved: