Poll: Who won the VP debate?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Biden
46.67%
Palin
53.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who won the VP debate?
they sure did i just saw it. i have not looked at fox.
basketballwizz Wrote:they sure did i just saw it. i have not looked at fox.

What do you not understand? I just posted the link from CBS that shows you're lying.

The debate coverage isn't even on right now, Letterman is. The debate hasn't been on CBS in 45 minutes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
basketballwizz Wrote:what are you drinking you sure did not watch the same debate i watched. were is your left wing buddies tonight devil wins and cavemaster. you need to be real vote m
Mccain Palin
I'm right here.TongueirateSho
i knew you would show up so how bad do you think Sarah kicked Biden's butt?
Are you talking about the same CBS that Palin bombed on all week? LOL

She can't even answer the questions.

To then have the audacity to tell the moderator that she wouldn't answer the question or any other question. That is the typical "I don't have to play by the rules" state of mind that has eroded our country for far too long!
Then to suggest that if she became VP she would seek to obtain more power is a VERY radical "public" statement. Unprecidented, incredibly scary and insightful.
DevilsWin Wrote:To then have the audacity to tell the moderator that she wouldn't answer the question or any other question. That is the typical "I don't have to play by the rules" state of mind that has eroded our country for far too long!

Don't you know? That makes her a "maverick." Rolleyes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wow you may get kicked of here for putting on false imfo? you need to be careful comforteagle is watching. after the debate ever one said Pailin won so i posted it and he kicked my a.. so be careful what you post, i found out you cant trust cbs they say one thing and another.
basketballwizz Wrote:wow you may get kicked of here for putting on false imfo? you need to be careful comforteagle is watching. after the debate ever one said Pailin won so i posted it and he kicked my a.. so be careful what you post, i found out you cant trust cbs they say one thing and another.

Rule #8 states that you may not post false information.

After the debate CBS clearly showed the statistics of their polls and then placed those same results online. I was watching CBS and not once did they say that "CBS polls show Palin won."

So yes, it was false information.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i would like to know were you get your imfo? were did you fine your imfo that she said she would not ans any of the questions i think she ans all the questions. i think that false imfo.
after the debate ever one said she won i did not see any poll.
so were was the poll that said that she would not ans any of the questions? that false imfo or can you prove it?
basketballwizz Wrote:after the debate ever one said she won i did not see any poll.

Maybe on another channel, but not on CBS.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
check out post #35 is that not false imfo?
basketballwizz Wrote:so were was the poll that said that she would not ans any of the questions? that false imfo or can you prove it?

Well, considering there wasn't a "poll" saying that, nor did DevilsWin, anywhere in his post state that there was a "poll," it would be hard to post a source to back that up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SHE SAID IT! And I quote!
" I won't answer the question nor will I answer anyother question if I don't want to".

All she did was attack attack attack. She did a great job of remembering everything her Republican Handlers told her to memorize over the last 2 weeks. But she didn't answer the questions.

Apparently you don't see it that way and I know why.

It's like the alchoholic mans son. He doesn't see all the bad stuff because it seems normal to him.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Well, considering there wasn't a "poll" saying that, nor did DevilsWin, anywhere in his post state that there was a "poll," it would be hard to post a source to back that up.

No, it is not and you better watch it or you will get banned from this thread. Now you are just trying to stir things up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prove it false imfo......... when did she say it all i'm asking for is prove it you going to kick me of when it was not said oe it cant be proved dont you think that kinda one sided when did she say that like i said prove it
basketballwizz has been banned from this thread for posting false information and then being a general annoyance and asking the same question over and over again without reading anyone's responses, do not expect any further participation from him in this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
basketballwizz Wrote:prove it false imfo......... when did she say it all i'm asking for is prove it you going to kick me of when it was not said oe it cant be proved dont you think that kinda one sided when did she say that like i said prove it

What is a "imfo"????

Did you even watch the debate Wizz Breath?
Why do you even respond to these two clowns CE?

To them a win is just the fact that Palin didnt completely bomb, but she only done that by hiding her ignorance and not answering any questions.

Those two must watch fox, because they get their tactics straight from Hannity, just talk over everyone else and ignore all facts that dont support what they believe.
That guy needs banned all together. He's like that Ronald Reagan guy but without the knowledge.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:Why do you even respond to these two clowns CE?

To them a win is just the fact that Palin didnt completely bomb, but she only done that by hiding her ignorance and not answering any questions.

Those two must watch fox, because they get their tactics straight from Hannity, just talk over everyone else and ignore all facts that dont support what they believe.
Amen Coach! LOL I kinda liked messin with that jerk though.
DevilsWin Wrote:That guy needs banned all together. He's like that Ronald Reagan guy but without the knowledge.

He's been suspended before, but never permanently.

I would like to add that I am not trying to make this thread an all-Democrat thread. But if any of you will take the time to read wizz's posts, you should understand why he was banned from this thread.

I certainly welcome all discussion from both sides, but I would like for it to be intelligent discussion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DevilsWin Wrote:Amen Coach! LOL I kinda liked messin with that jerk though.

It is fun to get people all "rilled" up, and then watch as they make themselves look silly with crazy posts.
Forbes poll results show that 73% of people who visited their site said Biden won.

http://blogs.forbes.com/trailwatch/2008/...night.html

53% on Wall street journal said that biden won.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/10/02...lenews_wsj

these are both right leaning sources, and readers of both say biden won.

CNN viewers also said that biden won.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/03/d...index.html

83% of viewers said that biden was ready for the job, 42% said the same of Palin.

Fox is the only place I saw that readers said that palin won, probably because they are all brainwashed hannity fans.
Who voted in those polls? What if more Dems voted than Repubs? What if in the ones that say they only included uncommited voters, those people were just lying and had a political agenda. Polls such as these are so unreliable. With the exception of Rachel Maddow Ive heard most commentators say it was a tie but Palin was more likeable. Now if Palin is such a bumbling fool and Biden a 20+ year Senator can only tie her. Well then I think the trophy should goto Palin.

Now I didn't watch it all because I was watching Pitt whip USF, but I caught bits and pieces.
Palin showed why she rose quickly in Alaska: she's tough, folksy, not afraid to hit hard. Biden showed poise, a tremendous grasp of the issues, and restraint (when Palin didn't know the right name of the General Commander of our forces in Afghanistan). However, Palin tended to exist in the vague land of generalities, often answered the question she wanted asked instead of the one asked...several of the kinds of things that suggest her overall grasp of issues has not yet matured. She "won" by just seeming competent, such were the low expectations. She is an underdog team that stays in the game longer than expected, but, ultimately, loses to the better foe.
She also exposed Biden as a 25year Senator who has done nothing.

She has a good grasp on the issues. Also Biden didn't know the name of the General either, that's why he referred to him as General in Afghanistan instead of by name.
It is really irritating to hear and read people complain that Palin did not answer the questions as they were asked. Tell me: when have politicians, on either side of the aisle, answered all questions in a debate straightforwardly. Now, I will concede that it appeared that Palin re-directed more questions than Biden did, but they both are guilty of saying what they wanted to say regardless of the question asked. This is the nature of debates! And, it always has been. One commentator on the Today Show said that her re-direction of the questions could be viewed as evidence of a masterful debator. I voted that Palin won this debate because:
1. She endeared herself to the American people.
2. Those who were going to vote for McCain/Palin are probably now more comfortable with that vote than they were yesterday morning.
3. She handled herself with poise and confidence worthy of a true leader.
4. She demonstrated her strengths in the realm of Energy and made some poignant points that are applicable to the crisis we face right now.
5. And, she got a few digs in on Biden. I feel that, at one point, she insinuated Biden was Obama's puppet when she said McCain had never asked her to check her opinions at the door.

Biden is stronger than Palin in facts and numbers and being able to quickly recall information to prove his points BECAUSE he has been at this awhile. Palin effectively defended herself in that area.

Bottom Line: Biden didn't cause anyone to change his or her vote last night. And, it's very possible that Palin's performance changed a lot of them. Although that's not the commentator's opinions on Fox or CNN, I think you will find it will be America's opinion over the next few days. Therefore, Palin is victorious in this one.
Sarah Palin owned without question.

Biden had no comebacks or anything. Nothin' on her!

She was throwing them out left and right, Biden was like well you see, were planning on, and yes, but. lol