Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
69.70%
Boyd County
30.30%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. vs. Boyd Co. - Sept. 26
i think wilson is a very good qb but shep will def be better by his senior year next year the dogs will be godly u can count on that
Seems I May Have Offended Some Ppl Even Some Coaches On The Lc Coaching Staff. And I Apologize If I Have Offended You. I Have Nothing Against The Coaches I Just Feel They Could Call The Plays A Little Better And Find Some Way Of Getting It Done. The Game Last Week We Had Way To Many Opportunities To Get It Done And Didn't. Seems They Lined Up Same Formation And Ran The Same Old Plays Over And Over. Whether It Was A Draw, Or Throw Short Route. Once They Opened It Up And Saw So Many Receivers. I Think I Saw A Wheel Route , A Post Route And That Was Just One Side Of The Field. But Only One Time Did They Run That. Why? I Know District Games Coming Up And You Don't Want To Show To Much But If You Beat A Belfry Or A Prestonburg What Confidence That Gives You. You Get A Swagger About You. So Again Nothing Against The Coaches Just Don't Like The Way They Call Things. Imo
And On The Qb Question Definetly Lc Chandler Gonna Be A Good One Looking Forward Watching Him In The Future He Is Only Going To Get Better.
soldierofthelord Wrote:Seems I May Have Offended Some Ppl Even Some Coaches On The Lc Coaching Staff. And I Apologize If I Have Offended You. I Have Nothing Against The Coaches I Just Feel They Could Call The Plays A Little Better And Find Some Way Of Getting It Done. The Game Last Week We Had Way To Many Opportunities To Get It Done And Didn't. Seems They Lined Up Same Formation And Ran The Same Old Plays Over And Over. Whether It Was A Draw, Or Throw Short Route. Once They Opened It Up And Saw So Many Receivers. I Think I Saw A Wheel Route , A Post Route And That Was Just One Side Of The Field. But Only One Time Did They Run That. Why? I Know District Games Coming Up And You Don't Want To Show To Much But If You Beat A Belfry Or A Prestonburg What Confidence That Gives You. You Get A Swagger About You. So Again Nothing Against The Coaches Just Don't Like The Way They Call Things. Imo
That's your opinion and that's fine. You are entitled too it. I can assure you the coaches had a solid gameplan put together and they played the #2 team in the state to the wire with our young group. Sometimes you have to crawl before you walk. We are building something special in Lawrence Co and would love to have you on board as a fan that comes out all the time to support our kids through thick and thin. You don't have to agree with everything, that's why we have the freedom of choice. LC is eaten up with people that stand back in the communitty and criticize instead of going out and making things happen for the better. If you are passionate about LC then get involved. We need people that are passionate. The kids have grown a lot and learned how to compete. It's time to take that next step and kick the door down IMO. The goal has been to win the District. The opportunity to take the first step is right in front of us tonight!
Boyd Co. wins this one. There QB takes charge and leads the team to victory. LC better be able to cover the spread. Boyd Co. is coming around.
Boyd Co 35 Law Co. 21
Wilson puts on a clinic!

BC 27 LC 7