Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
50.94%
Sheldon Clark
49.06%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs. Lawrence Co. - Sept 12th
Sc 35
Lc 29
Sheldon Clark prevails but takes alot of lumps from a gritty LC team.
Sheldon Clark by a long shot.
I think Lc will win anyways. shep is not the only player they have....
LC-27
sc-21
DAWG lc Wrote:I think Lc will win anyways. shep is not the only player they have....
LC-27

No he isn't but he sure does make things happen....
Big Dawg Wrote:No he isn't but he sure does make things happen....

I agree, Chan Man would be sorely missed, but we can't have our team be so reliant on one player. I hope he is able to come back, this week, if not we need to get Shane some running help in the backfield. Look for Ramsey Compton to get more touches. We can't score as effectively if our opponents only have to key in on Shane.
If we have to go without Shep at QB, Kiser the freshman will get get a week
of practice handling the offense and helping LC gain a WIN
Also this defense will be hard to score on!
Kiser will be fine at QB this week. He will have a hole week of practice with the first string and will be a lot more comfortable. I think he did a fine job for a freshman to come into a middle of a game agiants the #1 team in 3A . Shep will be missed but like it was already said he's not the only talent here I seen kiser play last year in middle school and this kid is very talented him self and should do just fine agiants SC. I look for LC to come out with something to prove this week and get the job done. I look for the hole team to step up this week and let every one know what young talent this Dawg team has SC better come to play or it might be a very long 30 mile drive back home . Good luck and GO DAWGS:Wave:
Hayden did a great job and will continue to get better-no doubt about that. But Shep is a leader-he makes other things happen when the first thing goes wrong. He fights for yardage and for his teammates. Thats what will be missed the most and thats why the guys do rely on him.

Again best wishes for a speedy recover to him.
Big Dawg Wrote:Hayden did a great job and will continue to get better-no doubt about that. But Shep is a leader-he makes other things happen when the first thing goes wrong. He fights for yardage and for his teammates. Thats what will be missed the most and thats why the guys do rely on him.

Well this week the dawgs will have to play without him.But we wish he could play...But I think they have enough leaders to push the team to win this week....Good luck dawgs..
sheldon Clark in a tough contest.Wink
Big Dawg Wrote:Hayden did a great job and will continue to get better-no doubt about that. But Shep is a leader-he makes other things happen when the first thing goes wrong. He fights for yardage and for his teammates. Thats what will be missed the most and thats why the guys do rely on him.

I also send best wishes for a speedy recovery to number 14...I really believe Lawrence County can win this. They need to control the ball and clock like they did against Belfry. Belfry only had 8 possessions the whole game. Limit the turnovers...Lawrence had two early and Belfry was able to capitalize on only 1...Take advantage of any and all scoring opportunities. Finally, if you have a chance to bury SC, you had better drive a stake in them cause from this year and year's past they rally better than any team around and Hager will not let them give up.
I believe that this will be a tough hard nosed game for both teams and that it will come down to the end to determine a winner.
DAWG lc Wrote:Well this week the dawgs will have to play without him.But we wish he could play...But I think they have enough leaders to push the team to win this week....Good luck dawgs..

Do you know that for sure or just rumor?
Shep is a tough kid... I hear he is suppose to be out for 2 weeks but i think u will see him running the offense on Friday...
LC-26
SC-14
Sc by 12
Dawg@heart Wrote:Do you know that for sure or just rumor?

Thats just a rumor. He is wanting to play but i dont think coaches will let him...Because they dont want him to get hurt any worse...
DAWG lc Wrote:Thats just a rumor. He is wanting to play but i dont think coaches will let him...Because they dont want him to get hurt any worse...

I figured that was a rumor-coaches will have a tough time keeping him out cause he'll want to play!
Big Dawg Wrote:I figured that was a rumor-coaches will have a tough time keeping him out cause he'll want to play!

man you sure know alot about him...
DAWG lc Wrote:man you sure know alot about him...

Not really-I'm sure no more than anybody else does. Just alot of hearsay surrounding him so I just asked if you knew for sure he wasn't playing? I'm sure saying that he'll want to play makes him no different from any other player that has been injured?
I take SC for the win whether Sheppard plays or not. We have a lot of good players this year. All I can say is watch out for the Fullback. He will take you out if you are in his way. Good luck Cards.
cardinal mom Wrote:I take SC for the win whether Sheppard plays or not. We have a lot of good players this year. All I can say is watch out for the Fullback. He will take you out if you are in his way. Good luck Cards.
Thats great I love to see a good running back. LC also has a dandy #6 Shane Pack thats right 6 pack HA HA . If Shane puts his head to it he's a load to bring down just ask the Belfry guy's . But LC will have to have a couple of others to step up or SC will just key on him like Belfry did when Shep went down . This should be a good old fashion dog fight I will still take my Dawgs in a classic. Good luck and here's hopeing there isn't any injurys. GO DAWGS
I hope this game is as competitive as last years district baseball game between these 2 teams and as fun to watch..i had a blast witnessing the lc domination. but thats just my opinion of course. the baseball could have went either way lc just came out on top.:popcorn: :popcorn:
Anything concrete on Fridays game location?
LC-21
SC-6

Its goin to be a good game but LC will prevail with a very hard fought victory
barlow Wrote:Anything concrete on Fridays game location?
It's going to be at the dog pound in the big city of Louisa KYBig Grin
I heard sc is going to nuder some of those little lc bulldogs!!!
sc74 Wrote:I heard sc is going to nuder some of those little lc bulldogs!!!

That's a little emberassing to say. :howdy:
mjballer23 Wrote:That's a little emberassing to say. :howdy:

I agree mjballer, especially when you do not spell all the words correctly...NUDER????