Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ ashland prediction
Matt thomas yes he has he normally would not like pickin holes but run to the outside but he has learned so much from last yr. And so has a couple more kids like Adam Canoy and Aaron Cordial and much much much more.
Tcatnation, Who are some returning starters from last year's team. I know Thomas and Holbrook?? maybe, i'm just tryin to refresh my memory and see who I can remember from last year.
Joe smith Aaron cordial ( he played mostly ko and special teams and also was a de backup but lookin at starting time now) Tyler Reliford Randy Riggs Austing Brislin, Luke Booner, Drew Mc David, angle Gurlie and much more i just can not remember them off the top of my head.
I remember reliford, he was a FB i believe wasnt he??
What positions were hit hard due to graduation from last year, I know the Pennington boy was a good OL.
rarley none of em becuase most of the starters today got allot of playin time so its like as if they been their the whole two seasons.
Yea, i was afraid you would say that, lol. I am pretty sure that pburg will get beat now because last year was one of the best teams pburg has ever had and we scraped by Ashland. Now with the bcats being down this year and the tomcats being pretty much the same team as last year it could get ugly quick, i just hope this game stays injury free.
Yes same here I was hoping for the same but one player from west was sent out of the game during the 1st I believe.
What is the RBs name? I remember he ran all over us last year as a freshman.
Which P-burg shows up????????????????????????????????????????

The same team we've seen all year: Ashland-42
P-burg-28

The team everyone has been waiting for with leadership and desire:
Ashland-28
P-burg-21

Sorry P-burg, I don't think you'll come out of Ashland with a W.
blackcat Wrote:What is the RBs name? I remember he ran all over us last year as a freshman.

Matt Thomas. Big Grin
The Tomcats are ready for this one. With the way we played against Portsmouth West I think this will be a LONG night for Pburg.

Ashland 69
Pburg 0
AT41 Wrote:The Tomcats are ready for this one. With the way we played against Portsmouth West I think this will be a LONG night for Pburg.

Ashland 69
Pburg 0

:eek: :eek: Ashland will have there way with Pburg in this game. I dont think it will get this ugly though. :confused: At least I hope not.
Coach D needs to throw the ball 2 times in this game. The more he runs the ball the less time Ashland has to score............haha
I heard that someone named Blackburn will be out for Pburg. I think thats the right name.
Thanks for a great new Ky High School sports site!!! rockon.gif
Blackburn graduated last year AT41, but if he was playing i would give Prestonsburg a chance in this one.....lol
AT41 Wrote:Thanks for a great new Ky High School sports site!!! rockon.gif

Thanks, for being a part of it. Spread the word and help us grow. welcome.gi rockon.gif
Red and Black Wrote:Blackburn graduated last year AT41, but if he was playing i would give Prestonsburg a chance in this one.....lol

No doubt RB.. They could sure use his leadership this year.. thumpsup.g
yep, he was a player, that's for sure...
im goin to agree with ***father... they will rollover when ashland pours it on them
Red and Black Wrote:Blackburn graduated last year AT41, but if he was playing i would give Prestonsburg a chance in this one.....lol

Oh ok, duh. I should have known that.
torQQue Wrote:Thanks, for being a part of it. Spread the word and help us grow. welcome.gi rockon.gif

Will do!!
AT41 Wrote:Will do!!

Appreciate it! thumpsup.g Good Luck to the Tomcats and thier stingy defense. Big Grin
Torqque, I still haven't figured out the smilies.
I'm working on it bc...and I'll get back to ya! I havn't eaither...Smile <--thats an easy one

Check here BC.. http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/...t.php?f=13
Beef Wrote:I'm working on it bc...and I'll get back to ya! I havn't eaither...Smile <--thats an easy one

Check here BC.. http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/...t.php?f=13

Smile Thanks Beef
just click on smilies at the bottom of the screen.
ASHLAND can not forget that pburg will be pumped commin into putnam lookin for their first win. But I seen tAshland D practice they seemed pretty good with some of the pass rushes i been seein them put the D line in. And I have to say Ashland is lookin like they want this boys so friday can not get here any quicker.
Who ya pickin Mr Incredible?
Looks like there may be some rain in the forcast on Thursday night and Friday morning. Hopefully everything will be ok by 7:30 on Friday! :rock: