Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bud Mackey
Redneck Wrote:I would like to see Mackey spend time in the pin like any other drug dealer that gets busted, especially when they get busted within 1000 ft of a school.

yea I agree, you made a great point! Redneck, no one ever should sell drugs around a school or even in on school grounds! and if he wasn't a athlete, he probably would have been in jail
Oh and like Redneck and some others have said, Mackey should be in prison with the rest of the junkies and dealers. What makes him so special that he doesnt have to serve time. Oh wait, thats right, he is a basketball player and former star for Scott Co., so that must automatically make him exempt from spending some time huh.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Oh and like Redneck and some others have said, Mackey should be in prison with the rest of the junkies and dealers. What makes him so special that he doesnt have to serve time. Oh wait, thats right, he is a basketball player and former star for Scott Co., so that must automatically make him exempt from spending some time huh.

Gah its seems like all of your posts are negative, you need to take a vacation. :relaxing: Or maybe go for a bike ride? :bike:

Some sleep would probably help too...:zzz:
mackey would fit in at kentucky very well...and god knows we could us him...
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Oh and like Redneck and some others have said, Mackey should be in prison with the rest of the junkies and dealers. What makes him so special that he doesnt have to serve time. Oh wait, thats right, he is a basketball player and former star for Scott Co., so that must automatically make him exempt from spending some time huh.
Dude when he got busted the first thing they did was call coach Hicks, not the cops.
Well yea, he definatly would not fit in at UK at all! I mean dont get me wrong hes a great talent and all, but just wouldnt fit in at UK, he would be better off, just go on to UC!
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:It seems to me that if not for Crawford and Bradley, Kentucky would not have won most of the games they have won. Patterson is way overrated, I dont care what anyone else thinks.

are you ok man? seriously you think Patterson is overated? Im pretty sure he was the best PF coming out of high school, and you think he is overated! come'on man seriously you no idea what your talking about!
I believe that Mackey has pleaded not guilty and will be going to trial. We can't say he's guilty before then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Redneck Wrote:I would like to see Mackey spend time in the pin like any other drug dealer that gets busted, especially when they get busted within 1000 ft of a school.

I think the law should consider prior record and age at time of offense in cases not involving heinous crimes, which it usually does because "every other drug dealer" suggests all cases are the exact same, which smells of an either/or kind of worldview, which makes me want to spread puke dust on the floor and evaporate the chunks of ignorance.