Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry-Breathitt live Updates
jackson gets to the 46
3rd down bobcats
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
incomplete pass 4th down bobcats
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So far I am happy with the way the game is going for Breathitt. They are giving up some rushing yards, but they are only giving up 4-5 yards at a time, and that, combined with may and the other skill players for Belfry running all over the field on defense will help Breathitt in the 4th quarter, if Breathitt can just keep it close, they may pull off the upset.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

3 drives for the bobcats 6 total yards on offense
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
varney fumbles the ball on the punt but recover the ball
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2nd and 5 for belfry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
May picks up 4
3rd and 3 quarters short of the 1st
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
May picks up the 1st down
1st and 10 on the 48
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Elkins with the incomplete pass 2nd and 10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lee picks up 5
3-rd and 5
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
4th and short for belfry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
May gets inside the 38 for the 1st down
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
dotson gets to the 34 yard line
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
End of the 1st QT
Belfry-07
Breathitt-00
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good quarter for both teams/

If belfry gets up by two or Three TDs this game is pretty much there's
May to the 33
3rd and short
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- 6 yards rushing for the bobcats in the frist qurter
May gets down to the 25 for the 1st down
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
red_devils_rule Wrote:If belfry gets up by two or Three TDs this game is pretty much there's
Breathitt can score 3 td's in minutes....this is not just another team Belfry is playing tonight.

Lee picks up 5
2-5 on the 20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Breathitt can score 3 td's in minutes....this is not just another team Belfry is playing tonight.

Didn't say it was but thats what i feel
Offsides on the bobcats
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:So far I am happy with the way the game is going for Breathitt. They are giving up some rushing yards, but they are only giving up 4-5 yards at a time, and that, combined with may and the other skill players for Belfry running all over the field on defense will help Breathitt in the 4th quarter, if Breathitt can just keep it close, they may pull off the upset.

Its going good for Breathitt right now, hanging around. Take away the fumble by Elkins and this game would be 14-0 with Belfry driving again. If Belfry can hold onto the ball they should be able to pull away in this one. As far as May and the other skill players running all over the field on defense, I see this as a non factor. The running backs will get many breaks on offensive with the platoon Belfry runs and the defensive line sees very little time on offense so they too will stay fresh.
dotson is down at the 9
1st goal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
red_devils_rule Wrote:Didn't say it was but thats what i feel
ok, did not mean to question the validity of your opinion, just giving you mine .

2nd and goal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
May gets inside the 2
3rd and goal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:ok, did not mean to question the validity of your opinion, just giving you mine .

Oh i know
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Breathitt can score 3 td's in minutes....this is not just another team Belfry is playing tonight.

And this isnt just another defense Breathitt is playing. If they can score 3 TDs in "minutes" on this defense then I officially crown them 3A champs.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next