Poll: Pirates vs. Cardinals...Who wins it ???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
82.57%
Sheldon Clark
17.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs. Belfry - AAA District 8 Championship
Belfry..52-22.
Belfry by around 30.
Belfry will win this match-up. Tough that SC will meet this team so early in the playoffs. Belfry's defense will simply key in on Dials and make him a non-factor in the game. SC has a good team but I look to see Belfry on the carpet this year. One of the best teams out of Belfry that I have seen.
Belfry will win by alot...
Belfry will roll in this one. I don't see Dials rackin very many up this time around, especially if the Belfry D plays like they against JC.
Belfry will be undefeated this year and win it all !!!!!!, yes even over us..
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Belfry will roll again!
Belfry-42
SC-14
Belfry - 38
Sheldon Clark - 32

SC Will Come Knowing It Wont Be Easy IMO. So They Might Reverse The Score
Belfry
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I look for the MOJO for belfry to be stopped in the match up
Belfry
SC can win this game if they mix it up a little bit.....All Coach Hager wants to do is give the ball to Adam everytime.....dont get me wrong I like Adam. He is a very good rb and he can get the yards but not everytime..... If sc wants it, they need to block on the pass a little bit more than what they usually do.
Go CARDS!!!
all sc will do on offence is run left and up the middle and belfry will crush them!
BelfryPride Wrote:With Belfry & Sheldon Clark first round games basically over...I thought I'd get this one started.

Belfry - 35
Sheldon Clark - 18

I do not think that there is a team in the state that will beat Belfry this year, so I say Belfry 42-14 in this one.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Belfry will be undefeated this year and win it all !!!!!!, yes even over us..
:dontthink No sandbagging allowed.Wink

I like your train of thought though.Smile
Did Adam Dials play in the regular season game? If so how did he do?
dfblackcat53 Wrote:did adam dials play in the regular season game? if so how did he do
Yes he did. First half around 150 yards (I believe), 2nd half around 6 yards.
i wish sc would win but belfry will take it
I see the pirates doing more stuff than rolling, i can see them slaughtering SC by atlest 3 td's.....
Belfry-48
SC-21
Belfry wins with JV in early!!!!!
Belfry.
Belfry by 4 TD's.
I see Belfy with the win, SC is too focused on two players in the backfield, where as Belfy uses all their backfeild.
Crossbones Wrote:Yes he did. First half around 150 yards (I believe), 2nd half around 6 yards.

Dials finished with 126.
belfry 35-7
Belfry 35-13, one step closer to the State Title.
I believe SC will come out focused and ready to play, and make it a game for about a quarter. And then it'll be all Belfry. Belfry rolls in this one.

Belfry- 42

SC- 12
You know, I love (hate) to see Belfry every year in the finals. But I feel the upset of the decade coming on. Who thought Illinois would beat Ohio State too? This year Sheldon Clark could do just that. Its play-off time and certian plays , the ones you don't see in regular season, could come to make a difference in this game. No one will hold back the big plays. Belfry is known for the run defense, not the passing game. Contain the front seven long enough for the play to develope and you will have a game!

Sheldon Clark = 21

Belfry = 14
Cards09 Wrote:... i had a dream eariler in the week ...

Keep dreaming, cause that's the only place that SC will beat Belfry this year.

35-0, Belfry.
Sarrr Wrote:Keep dreaming, cause that's the only place that SC will beat Belfry this year.

35-0, Belfry.

No the only place SC will beat Belfry is at the CAM =)