Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking the final 16 teams in 3A
cuppett777 Wrote:This Is Just What I See And I Am A Belfry Guy(Mostly Because Of A lot Of Injuries To Them This Year)
1.Desales-2.CAL.3 Ashland4.Belfry5.Russell6.Glasgow7.E-Town 8.Bardstown9.Bell 10.Paducah11.Rock 12.Fleming 13.Pike Central 14. Taylor 15.Union 16. Mason
Bell County at 9 is comical. You know better than that Confusednicker:
Hound05 Wrote:Hoot is right. I’d love to see an upset too, but it’s not gonna be by Fleming. I think bell is a little bit “smoke and mirrors” because of their schedule, but Fleming just don’t have the horses or the resume to make me think they can pull it off

Hope we prove you all wrong, I think we are a well rounded team at every position !! Guess we will see . Pulling for my Bobcats !
1. Bell County
2. DeSales
3. Belfry
4. Ashland
5. CAL
6. Etown
7. Bardstown
8. Russell
9. Glasgow
10. Tilghman
11. Taylor County
12. Fleming County
13. Rockcastle COunty
14. Pike Central
15. Union County
16. Mason County
four quarters Wrote:I wonder how many BGR members know about the Turkey Bowl or Turkey Day game? I’m one. Any others? This will show a little age 🤔
You talking about Dudley rescheduling state semi against Highland to Thanksgiving day. Can't remember the exact year maybe 91 or 92?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1. Bell County
2. DeSales
3. Belfry
4. Ashland
5. CAL
6. Etown
7. Bardstown
8. Russell
9. Glasgow
10. Tilghman
11. Taylor County
12. Fleming County
13. Rockcastle COunty
14. Pike Central
15. Union County
16. Mason County

From my perspective, this assessment as of today is pretty accurate but no doubt will irk some partisans. Do not see Tilghman (yet) as a top 5 or even a top six team. Way too much inconsistency.
pjdoug Wrote:Bell County will spank them thoroughly.

They'll be their with Bell's on
Remember it well
jayky Wrote:They'll be their with Bell's on

The Bobcats will ring their bell.
wolfcat Wrote:You talking about Dudley rescheduling state semi against Highland to Thanksgiving day. Can't remember the exact year maybe 91 or 92?

Thanksgiving '92. Only one of the eight semi's played that Thursday, and the phone lines to KHSAA commish Billy Wise were on fire. Bell had the right to schedule date and time though.

Angry Birds, led by Corey Scarlato (rushing TD and a looong INT TD) won 21-6, on their way to title #11.
2. DeSales
3. Belfry
4. Ashland
5. CAL
6. Etown
7. Bardstown
8. Russell
9. Glasgow
10. Tilghman
11. Taylor County
12. Fleming County
13. Rockcastle COunty
14. Pike Central
15. Union County
16. Mason County

Very interesting EKUALUM05.....2 can played this game

So do you think Corbin would be Ranked #1 in 3A looking at Bell/Corbin opponents. :lmao:

Bell County 22 Knox Central 08
Corbin 38 Knox Central 21
Corbin 42 Knox Central 21
Bell County 42 Whitley County 21
Corbin 35 Whitley County 21

Sorry posters for hijacking this thread, Corbin is in 4A EKUALUM05 jumping all over these Ranking making comments comparing Corbin to other teams. :lmao:
Tomcat Pride Wrote:So the beat down of Floyd Central vaulted your Pirates back to the top? Geez you’re such a homer.

You ding-a-lings up there in ASH-land never cease to stick those big feet into your big stupid mouths...Don't you Goobers ever think before you post?

:eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:
Bob Seger Wrote:You ding-a-lings up there in ASH-land never cease to stick those big feet into your big stupid mouths...Don't you Goobers ever think before you post?

Hey BOB SEGER, have you seen Tom Cats top 10 in 3A yet? Wonder why he don’t post one I know it would have to be perfect. These are predictions and people have a right to their opinions.
Bob Seger Wrote:You ding-a-lings up there in ASH-land never cease to stick those big feet into your big stupid mouths...Don't you Goobers ever think before you post?

I like and respect most of the guys from Ashland. Most are a good bunch of guys who are just loyal and passionate about their team. And I love that about them. But not this guy. He is one of those guys who are clueless and only comes on here to start trouble and try to make people think he's some expert tough guy. But we can't hold it against the other good guys from Ashland because this guy is silly. Unfortunately, we all have that "one guy" we'd like to see go away.
Patriot1 Wrote:Hey BOB SEGER, have you seen Tom Cats top 10 in 3A yet? Wonder why he don’t post one I know it would have to be perfect. These are predictions and people have a right to their opinions.

Great question Patriot. I'd like to see the "homers" Top 10.
I was there. Highlands fans were not happy to be there.
1.) Belfry
2.) Bell Co
3.) DeSales
4.) CAL
5.) Paducah Tilghman
6.) E-Town
7.) Ashland
8.) Russell
9.) Bardstown
10.) Glasgow
11.) Rockcastle Co
12.) Fleming Co
13.) Taylor Co
14.) Pike Central
15.) Union Co
16.) Mason Co
wolfcat Wrote:You talking about Dudley rescheduling state semi against Highland to Thanksgiving day. Can't remember the exact year maybe 91 or 92?

Yes, that is the game. Before it went 6A Highlands and Catholic rolled over Dudley every year in semi. Anyway, he caught them both on a weak year and got a championship and a NEW TRUCK. Haywood ever get a new truck?
64SUR Wrote:Very interesting EKUALUM05.....2 can played this game

So do you think Corbin would be Ranked #1 in 3A looking at Bell/Corbin opponents. :lmao:

Bell County 22 Knox Central 08
Corbin 38 Knox Central 21
Corbin 42 Knox Central 21
Bell County 42 Whitley County 21
Corbin 35 Whitley County 21

Sorry posters for hijacking this thread, Corbin is in 4A EKUALUM05 jumping all over these Ranking making comments comparing Corbin to other teams. :lmao:
You're not even from Corbin. Time for you to jump on another band wagon.
pjdoug Wrote:You're not even from Corbin. Time for you to jump on another band wagon.

Maybe not! But by God He is related to 90% of us so leave him alone!😜

Ok you can’t leave us hanging. We need the back story and details on this one.
Hound05 Wrote:Maybe not! But by God He is related to 90% of us so leave him alone!😜

He's an impostor. lol
Hound05 Wrote:Maybe not! But by God He is related to 90% of us so leave him alone!😜

This is Kentucky, 90% of the whole state is related.

😬
nemo Wrote:Thanksgiving '92. Only one of the eight semi's played that Thursday, and the phone lines to KHSAA commish Billy Wise were on fire. Bell had the right to schedule date and time though.

Angry Birds, led by Corey Scarlato (rushing TD and a looong INT TD) won 21-6, on their way to title #11.

WOW!! I didn’t know those specifics or stats. Dudley usually does what he wants. Ever heard of when a field was soaking wet, but it hadn’t rained in days? Yep, it was soaked for his running game to stop the passing game of the opponent.
2. DeSales
3. Belfry
4. Ashland
5. CAL
6. Etown
7. Bardstown
8. Russell
9. Glasgow
10. Tilghman
11. Taylor County
12. Fleming County
13. Rockcastle COunty
14. Pike Central
15. Union County
16. Mason County

Looks about right too me
Lot of interesting rematches in 3A. Probably the most balanced class.
FoSho Wrote:This is Kentucky, 90% of the whole state is related.

😬

Thank you Confusednicker:
FoSho Wrote:1.) Belfry
2.) Bell Co
3.) DeSales
4.) CAL
5.) Paducah Tilghman
6.) E-Town
7.) Ashland
8.) Russell
9.) Bardstown
10.) Glasgow
11.) Rockcastle Co
12.) Fleming Co
13.) Taylor Co
14.) Pike Central
15.) Union Co
16.) Mason Co
I’m not so sure belfry is better the bell 🛎
[quote=Hound05]Ok you can’t leave us hanging. We need the back story and details on this one.[/QUOT

Would you want to drive to southeastern Kentucky and spend Thanksgiving against a rival? Or come on down with all the fans on Friday 🤔 Just Dudley being Dudley.
Almost RPI time everyone. Anyone see any upsets coming tomorrow like Highlands?