Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7vs7 passing schedule dates
Owen County is having a 7 on 7 event I know SK is going.
Boyle Co vs Federick Douglass, Clark Co and Ballard will now be held at 9:00am.
OCath won the 16-team small school division beating a recent state champ team from TN. Drew Hartz at QB, would be cool to see what he could do with the athletes the big schools have...
Harlan county just beat Bell county for the 7on 7 championship at South Laurel there were 24 teams that played today very proud of the boys!!
Hc beat Woodford county, Madison Central, Lafayette, and Breathitt county to get to the championship.
FoSho Wrote:Boyle Co vs Federick Douglass, Clark Co and Ballard will now be held at 9:00am.

Oldham Co has been added. 🏈😎
Interstate 64 Air Raid 7-on-7 (7/20/19)

Schools Competing:

Boyd County.
East Carter.
Fairview.
Greenup County.
Knott County.
Lewis County.
Paintsville.
Paul Laurence Dunbar.
Raceland.
Rowan County.
Russell.
Shelby Valley.
West Carter.

Starts at 9:00 AM 7/20 at Kentucky Christian University in Grayson,KY.

Sounds like it will be a great day of 7 on 7.

Also on 7/19

Raceland hosts at 5pm Greenup County, Lawrence County, Ironton,Ohio, Perry County Central, Oak Hill,Ohio , Chesapeake,Ohio and Sciotoville Community,Ohio

Russell hosts at 5 pm West Carter, East Carter, Boyd County, Lewis County
This Saturday 7/20 Bourbon County hosts LCA, Paris, Estill Co., and Phelps. Starts at 8:30 AM.
Ballard was a no show but I will say this. If there is a better passing offense than Boyle Co in the state of KY....I would be SHOCKED!

Total domination.
Today's 7/19 7-on-7s at Russell,Raceland have both been moved to 6pm.
Best of the West 7 v 7 Team records Madisonville 5-0, Bowling Green 3-2, South Laurel 3-2, Corbin 1-4, McCracken county 3-2, and Hopkinsville 4-1
Bell beat Dunbar, Knox Central, and Lafayette before falling to Harlan County I heard. We got a great mix of skill guys and linemen.
ArJay Wrote:Bell beat Dunbar, Knox Central, and Lafayette before falling to Harlan County I heard. We got a great mix of skill guys and linemen.

ran out of gas at the end .. big things coming for our boys
I think Harlan county and Bell county should have good teams this year. HC winning a passing tournament is just a bonus to the offense the real strength to Harlan county should be the offensive line and running the football.
Lawrence County beat Raceland in the finals of the 7 on 7 tourney at Raceland.
SK got 2nd place at the Owen County tournament.
07/23/19. 7 v 7 Southwestern and Leslie County @ Corbin 6.00pm .....................................Pretty Sure :poker face:
CovCath and Simon Kenton are playing today should be a good game.
I was told SK looked really good against CovCath.
Just a warning to 4A schools, Corbin is loaded with offensive playmakers for 2019, 20,21,22 When you see them in the end zone , Say hello to them young red hounds :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Just a warning to 4A schools, Corbin is loaded with offensive playmakers for 2019, 20,21,22 When you see them in the end zone , Say hello to them young red hounds :popcorn:

You ain't the only ones.

😎
64SUR Wrote:Just a warning to 4A schools, Corbin is loaded with offensive playmakers for 2019, 20,21,22 When you see them in the end zone , Say hello to them young red hounds :popcorn:

overrated.:rockon:
Taylor County was incredible at south laurel
UK1fan Wrote:Owen County is having a 7 on 7 event I know SK is going.

How did Owen county look and how many teams showed up
Mr cold74 Wrote:How did Owen county look and how many teams showed up

SK had 2 teams
Carrol County 2 teams
Eminence
Owen County
Grant Couny
Western Hills
UK1fan Wrote:SK had 2 teams
Carrol County 2 teams
Eminence
Owen County