•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haddix cleaning house at Corbin?
DarthVader Wrote:Where are they going and why? Doesn’t make sense. Is there more to it or just rumor?
Not a rumor....Mouser not being brought back, Mills got pissed about it and is leaving also.

Rumor is Mills has also pulled his kid.
I would be very interested in the whole story. Could it be a play for Greer to stay on staff? I can not understand why get rid of entire defensive staff. Will Russell remain? Corbin posters can anyone enlighten us on what has happened? It seems way to quiet from there.
WhyLie Wrote:I would be very interested in the whole story. Could it be a play for Greer to stay on staff? I can not understand why get rid of entire defensive staff. Will Russell remain? Corbin posters can anyone enlighten us on what has happened? It seems way to quiet from there.

New DC is Guy Lewallen from what I’ve heard, Greer will not be back.
Where is Mills kid enrolled?
WhyLie Wrote:Where is Mills kid enrolled?
Like I said, that part is rumor...so not a clue.
Hard to believe, big changes.
Mouser is gone, heard he applied for several positions such as Whitley, Russell, Middlesboro, Greater Crossing. Seems to me he was on his way out before the last few days. Was not fired is what I was told by other assistant coaches. But obviously, I’ve been in the dark. The Hounds will be fine, they return a great team. Several returning starters from 2 championship games. And will return a great staff. Haddix and company whoever they may be will still be the cream of the crop.
Well if Mouser was out anyways, why is Mills upset? I am going to say it will all be smoothed over by the end of the week.
HighViz Wrote:Mouser is gone, heard he applied for several positions such as Whitley, Russell, Middlesboro, Greater Crossing. Seems to me he was on his way out before the last few days. Was not fired is what I was told by other assistant coaches. But obviously, I’ve been in the dark. The Hounds will be fine, they return a great team. Several returning starters from 2 championship games. And will return a great staff. Haddix and company whoever they may be will still be the cream of the crop.

Time to get on The Colonels Wagon and Roll! Confusednicker:
Several good Coaches available, Bob Lawson needs to get his priorities straight and complete the process.

Haddix going to call both sides? Shocker, I really thought he was smarter than that.
Been hearing a lot of former players will be on staff. Young guys who do not know the area very well will derail Whitley's chances. Looks like Corbin will keep their winnings ways going in the area.
From what I’m hearing this is Haddix’s way of getting away from Greer’s defense! From what I hear he’s always been jealous of Greer getting any credit for anything!! I hear he’s an ego hungry, praise loving, greedy, childish bafoon!! Just what I hear though! Don’t know personally and don’t care! All I know is he will figure out to soon how valuable it was to have a defensive legend like Tom Greer and a whole staff of ex head coaches!! Couldn’t happen to a better guy from what I hear though!!:hilarious:
snapcat91 Wrote:From what I’m hearing this is Haddix’s way of getting away from Greer’s defense! From what I hear he’s always been jealous of Greer getting any credit for anything!! I hear he’s an ego hungry, praise loving, greedy, childish bafoon!! Just what I hear though! Don’t know personally and don’t care! All I know is he will figure out to soon how valuable it was to have a defensive legend like Tom Greer and a whole staff of ex head coaches!! Couldn’t happen to a better guy from what I hear though!!:hilarious:

replace guy with schol
Sounds like a bunch of ego maniacs have called it quits. I will tell you right now, Justin Haddix can take about anyone helping him coach and win as long as they have somewhat of a clue as to what they are doing. He can call the O and D just fine by himself. Awful hard for a bunch of ex head coaches to get along. Like I said EGO's. Give me just a bunch of guys that want to work hard and support me to help me coach and my team will be a lot more successful. Now if all the head coaches can agree to disagree then you will have something special. At the end of the day, the L is placed beside Haddix's name. Not any of the assistants.
The_Rock Wrote:Sounds like a bunch of ego maniacs have called it quits. I will tell you right now, Justin Haddix can take about anyone helping him coach and win as long as they have somewhat of a clue as to what they are doing. He can call the O and D just fine by himself. Awful hard for a bunch of ex head coaches to get along. Like I said EGO's. Give me just a bunch of guys that want to work hard and support me to help me coach and my team will be a lot more successful. Now if all the head coaches can agree to disagree then you will have something special. At the end of the day, the L is placed beside Haddix's name. Not any of the assistants.

How did that turn out at Perry Central for him? We will see. He wants all the credit.
Corbin has had a great coaching staff over the past few years, Greer has done a good job as the rest of the assistance have also. Replacing Greer will not be easy and there are 4 or 5 coaches qualified and wanting the job but not everyone can have it, so it sounds like Haddix has a difficult decision to make and everyone is not going to be happy. If anyone leaves this staff it will be of their own free will don't think Haddix would terminate any of his staff. Some of the coaches that want to be a head coach may seize the opportunity because of Haddix being so young it don't look like he is going anywhere soon and you really can't blame somebody for following their dreams. There are no feuds going on in Redhound land, just some personal decision being made.
cherokee Wrote:Corbin has had a great coaching staff over the past few years, Greer has done a good job as the rest of the assistance have also. Replacing Greer will not be easy and there are 4 or 5 coaches qualified and wanting the job but not everyone can have it, so it sounds like Haddix has a difficult decision to make and everyone is not going to be happy. If anyone leaves this staff it will be of their own free will don't think Haddix would terminate any of his staff. Some of the coaches that want to be a head coach may seize the opportunity because of Haddix being so young it don't look like he is going anywhere soon and you really can't blame somebody for following their dreams. There are no feuds going on in Redhound land, just some personal decision being made.

Keep dreaming. Haddix blindsided Mouser. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. There is definitely discord among the coaches.
Maybe Mouser can come coach Bells Defense since you guys are so worried about it. Haddix didn’t Fire anyone. And you are right, everything is and is gonna be ok in Redhound Land.
Saying this, I wasn’t a fan of Haddix in the beginning when he first showed up in town. But this dude can coach the game, and more importantly he can make the game fun and interesting enuf to have 90+ kids on his sideline. What’s his win/loss record at Corbin since he has been here. Those are good reasons for me to change my mind about the young man.
HighViz Wrote:Maybe Mouser can come coach Bells Defense since you guys are so worried about it. Haddix didn’t Fire anyone. And you are right, everything is and is gonna be ok in Redhound Land.
Saying this, I wasn’t a fan of Haddix in the beginning when he first showed up in town. But this dude can coach the game, and more importantly he can make the game fun and interesting enuf to have 90+ kids on his sideline. What’s his win/loss record at Corbin since he has been here. Those are good reasons for me to change my mind about the young man.

Maybe you should ask Mouser?
Franchise Wrote:Keep dreaming. Haddix blindsided Mouser. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. There is definitely discord among the coaches.

What do they lose by losing Mouser?
I think Justin has a lot more talent to chose from at Corbin than he did at Perry Central. Justin had the best teams I have ever saw play at Perry Central. He just didnt have enough players and staff to be as successful as he could possibly be. Justin has probably already forgot more than most head coaches ever knew.
I see a lot of fake news reporters in this thread, :truestory:
HighViz Wrote:Maybe Mouser can come coach Bells Defense since you guys are so worried about it. Haddix didn’t Fire anyone. And you are right, everything is and is gonna be ok in Redhound Land.

You’re just mad because we know more about the situation than you do. Haddix couldn’t stand not getting all of the credit for success. Time will tell if he can do it alone.
64SUR Wrote:I see a lot of fake news reporters in this thread, :truestory:

I do as well, mostly by Corbin posters to cover the fact that one coach was let go and the other was overlooked by less qualified candidate all in the name of , " I am tired of the Greer defense". Put a skirt and lipstick on a pig....it is still a pig. I saw a lot about ego's and the largest on the team may have just hurt the team. Haddix can not call both sides and be nearly as effective. Good Luck Corbin we sure want to see you again.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:What do they lose by losing Mouser?

Respect!
cherokee Wrote:Corbin has had a great coaching staff over the past few years, Greer has done a good job as the rest of the assistance have also. Replacing Greer will not be easy and there are 4 or 5 coaches qualified and wanting the job but not everyone can have it, so it sounds like Haddix has a difficult decision to make and everyone is not going to be happy. If anyone leaves this staff it will be of their own free will don't think Haddix would terminate any of his staff. Some of the coaches that want to be a head coach may seize the opportunity because of Haddix being so young it don't look like he is going anywhere soon and you really can't blame somebody for following their dreams. There are no feuds going on in Redhound land, just some personal decision being made.

I hope you can print a retraction sometime soon. One was dismissed, other very upset and quit. One more my leave. Facts that are not disputed by those involved.
Cattleman Wrote:I hope you can print a retraction sometime soon. One was dismissed, other very upset and quit. One more my leave. Facts that are not disputed by those involved.

Truth!
Haddix doesn’t need to clean house. He just needs to learn how to kick a field goal when you can put points on the board and they would have a State Championship!!
Cattleman Wrote:I do as well, mostly by Corbin posters to cover the fact that one coach was let go and the other was overlooked by less qualified candidate all in the name of , " I am tired of the Greer defense". Put a skirt and lipstick on a pig....it is still a pig. I saw a lot about ego's and the largest on the team may have just hurt the team. Haddix can not call both sides and be nearly as effective. Good Luck Corbin we sure want to see you again.

Shit y’all had a chance. Dudley ran. Schedules full now, and don’t act like any teams that are on it that corbin chose to schedule are worse than Bell. Dudley knew better than to get embarrassed again.
Chuck Smith hasn’t gone anywhere. Why do you bring up Dudley?
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next