Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2007
The Guru Wrote:Not trying to dispute you, but I was told by about 5 different people that Paintsville came out on top. I only watched a short while, but only saw defensive stops once for each team. Heard Paintsville won the scuffle as well. Heard that from a SC fan.

I was there for abot 20 minutes, saw Paintsville score twice and SC score once. Oh yeah, and I also saw the scuffle, lol, and would have to agree with you and the SC fan who told you bout it.
[quote=The Guru]Not trying to dispute you, but I was told by about 5 different people that Paintsville came out on top. I only watched a short while, but only saw defensive stops once for each team. Heard Paintsville won the scuffle as well. Heard that from a SC fan.[/quote

I was told by the Paintsville coach keeping score that before the last serires the score was 11-8 in favor of SC. Now unless P'ville scored numerous times on that last possesion that ended in an interception then they did end up on the short end of the stick.
Come on guys this is just a silly passing camp.
I heard Allen Central defeated Paintsville in 7 on 7?
7 on 7 don't mean anything even if they did beat paintsville. You usually try new things at these 7 on 7's instead of what you know works from experience. Paintsville has to start a new QB for the first time in 4 years. AC QB, if I'm not mistaken will be an 18 year old junior.
bigpun Wrote:7 on 7 don't mean anything even if they did beat paintsville. You usually try new things at these 7 on 7's instead of what you know works from experience. Paintsville has to start a new QB for the first time in 4 years. AC QB, if I'm not mistaken will be an 18 year old junior.

?????
gish_7 Wrote:I heard Allen Central defeated Paintsville in 7 on 7?

Allen Central did not beat Paintsville in 7 on 7. Paintsville beat them by one but, I must admit AC looks pretty good this year.

Paintsville also beat South Floyd, Letcher Co., Oldham, and lost to Prestonsburg by one on a last minute touchdown.
When do they get their rings for being runner up at a 7 on 7 passing camp.
Pike Central will be pretty good and also good luck to JTA and Paintsville.
bigpun Wrote:When do they get their rings for being runner up at a 7 on 7 passing camp.

We're talkin bout Paintsville, not Johnson Central.
Redneck Wrote:We're talkin bout Paintsville, not Johnson Central.

Hahahaha! Nice!
I dont see them doing too good either. they should have win against Phelps and South Floyd. I believe Allen Central and Besty Layne are toss ups. Prestonsburg, Johnson Central, Raceland, Pikeville, and Sheldon Clard are most likley losses. Pike Central will be another toss up as well. I see them going 5-5 at the best but a 4-6 and 3-7 season im more believable
Redneck Wrote:You guys barely beat Paintsville last year and you are gonna talk about them havin a "pie job" schedule Rolleyes . You guys play Magoffin, East Ridge and Shelby Valley but we don't talk about your schedule. Just like Pburg, Pville has to play the teams in their district, we can't help that. Outside of the district Paintsville has a pretty tough schedule.

ER doesn't have Prestonsburg on the schedule next year do they?
no
warriorpride Wrote:I dont see them doing too good either. they should have win against Phelps and South Floyd. I believe Allen Central and Besty Layne are toss ups. Prestonsburg, Johnson Central, Raceland, Pikeville, and Sheldon Clard are most likley losses. Pike Central will be another toss up as well. I see them going 5-5 at the best but a 4-6 and 3-7 season im more believable

Jesus tap dancing Christ! They might have lost their QB but, there is no way they'll be that pathetic. I think Paintsville will suprise some people this year. They are not spectactular at any position but, are solid everywhere.

Also I would have to say though they are the smallest team up and down the river, they are also the fastest... Very athletic team.
I very seriously doubt they are the fastest up and down the river. JC is probably faster. Pikeville is faster for sure. I'm sure Belfry is faster. Hell Prestonsburg may be faster as well.
bigpun Wrote:I very seriously doubt they are the fastest up and down the river. JC is probably faster. Pikeville is faster for sure. I'm sure Belfry is faster. Hell Prestonsburg may be faster as well.

I think he meant in the district. And he may be right except for maybe Pikeville.
Redneck Wrote:I think he meant in the district. And he may be right except for maybe Pikeville.

I garantuee Paintsville is faster than Pikeville, JC, & Prestonsburg... I'm not so sure about Belfrey.
I just hope some of them aren't on here trying to write checks their ass can't cash. I wish Paintsville all the luck, but do the talking on the field instead of bragging about it on the internet.
GRIZZ Wrote:I just hope some of them aren't on here trying to write checks their ass can't cash. I wish Paintsville all the luck, but do the talking on the field instead of bragging about it on the internet.

Oh, I think they'll back it up. I expect to see a great season by Paintsville and a huge second year improvement by Coach Allen.

Just need some linemen...
Pie job schedule ??? Are you kidding me ? Paintsville plays a pretty tough schedule. They can't help some of the teams that they have to play in their district.
A Blessing & A Curse Wrote:I garantuee Paintsville is faster than Pikeville, JC, & Prestonsburg... I'm not so sure about Belfrey.

I guess we'll see.
A Blessing & A Curse Wrote:Jesus tap dancing Christ! They might have lost their QB but, there is no way they'll be that pathetic. I think Paintsville will suprise some people this year. They are not spectactular at any position but, are solid everywhere.

Also I would have to say though they are the smallest team up and down the river, they are also the fastest... Very athletic team.

Ok you dont like my opinion. Now they will go 15-0 winning a state championship...fell better??
warriorpride Wrote:Ok you dont like my opinion. Now they will go 15-0 winning a state championship...fell better??

They'll do better than East Ridge...
A Blessing & A Curse Wrote:Oh, I think they'll back it up. I expect to see a great season by Paintsville and a huge second year improvement by Coach Allen.

Just need some linemen...

Well, he had a few young horses come in as Frosh.
Redneck Wrote:They'll do better than East Ridge...

:thatsfunn
warriorpride Wrote::thatsfunn

:confused: :thatsfunn
Paintsville faster than Pikeville is hilarious.
Why?
bigpun Wrote:7 on 7 don't mean anything even if they did beat paintsville. You usually try new things at these 7 on 7's instead of what you know works from experience. Paintsville has to start a new QB for the first time in 4 years. AC QB, if I'm not mistaken will be an 18 year old junior.
Last year their QB was Chris Stumbo, He was held back in Middle school, but Chris will be a Soph. this year and is only 15. I know for a fact as I used to coach him. He is a good kid and I wish him all the best.