Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 1 upsets
Cattleman Wrote:I don't think Danville winning is an upset, they are a 21 point favorite. Just because one side is a 2 and the other a 3 doesn't make them a favorite.

Where do I find spread on all these teams that you have. Is there a Vegas book on Ky High School football?
64black&gold Wrote:I think South Laurel could beat Harlan Co. but they won't. I also do not think Whitely can beat Pulaski.

Whitely can't but Whitley can.
FoSho Wrote:Western Hills will dominate Lawrence Co.

No they won't :dontthink
chs crazy Wrote:If Whitley beats Pulaski I’ll never post on here again, sorry Dougie.

Your nose is growing.
pjdoug Wrote:No they won't :dontthink
Unless Robinson is not playing it will get to a running clock before it's over.
Tailback44 Wrote:Campbell over Scott Co
Doss over Oldham
Greenup over Scott
Western Hills over Lawrence

Campbell Co = no chance
Doss = no chance
Greenup Co and Western Hills are considered the favorites.
Rockcastle Co @ Shelby Co looks like a decent matchup
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Whitley loses to Pulaski big! 42 -14
Not going to be an upset in this one

Speaking of upset. Lincoln is the only word that you need to worry about.:Sad04:
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Unless Robinson is not playing it will get to a running clock before it's over.

They are a bad team without him, and not a great team with him.
pjdoug Wrote:Your nose is growing.

Confusednicker: So is my belly and my ass, good luck to the Colonels just think Pulaski has finally got it together, but glad to see you back hope your feeling much better!!
Lcc over Lincoln. Lcc crowd good and cougars are rolling. Cougars 24-21
Bryan Station over Simon Kenton.
pjdoug Wrote:Your nose is growing.

He's baaaack! Missed you brother!
football fan42 Wrote:Where do I find spread on all these teams that you have. Is there a Vegas book on Ky High School football?

No there’s not. I’ve only had one bookie that would even take HS games. Even then it was only major ones in the tournaments. But even he don’t do it anymore. More point shaving especially in B-ball going on than people realize. Not the kids though.

Cal preps will five predicted scores. But most of the time they aren’t very accurate. They even has a disclaimer at the bottom that says when picking the home team and favorite it almost matches their algorithms for predictions.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Unless Robinson is not playing it will get to a running clock before it's over.

If Western Hills isn’t strong up front on defense their offense won’t be on the field enough to put a clock on the Dawgs. LC has to protect the ball and just grind the game down and I think they will.
I think LC will pull this one out. Western has one guy. They’ve played one good game against Boyle. They’re not as good as people think. If you can score points. You’ll beat them as they have 0 defense. That’s mothing against Western. They’ve done good with what they have.
No upsets this week
Glory_Days Wrote:Rockcastle Co @ Shelby Co looks like a decent matchup
This game can be heard online at WXLNRadio.com in Shelbyville
This will be a mud bath for sure.
Shelby will win this one by 13
Tommy2tone Wrote:This game can be heard online at WXLNRadio.com in Shelbyville
This will be a mud bath for sure.
Shelby will win this one by 13

From the look of it. A lot of teams will be playing at the water park. Most games the out come won’t be affected, but there’s a couple around the state that it could turn the tide. I know a couple teams crossing their fingers that it comes a down pour
pjdoug Wrote:Whitely can't but Whitley can.

Geez. Sorry about that. Lived down there for a few months. I know better. Whitley !!
You really think so lol? The only 3a team to truly dominate the dawg's this season from start to finish was Belfry. Now I'm sure WH has a fine little team and all and Im sure the star back will get some yards, but in my opinion you probably only got two other 3a teams in the whole state that Belfry couldn't manhandle and Western Hills ain't even close to being one of them. That would lead one to believe a game between the two might be pretty close if you ask me but we will see I guess.
DAWG NATION21 Wrote:If Western Hills isn’t strong up front on defense their offense won’t be on the field enough to put a clock on the Dawgs. LC has to protect the ball and just grind the game down and I think they will.

I think the Dawgs have a real shot if they manage the game and slow Robinson down
chs crazy Wrote:Confusednicker: So is my belly and my ass, good luck to the Colonels just think Pulaski has finally got it together, but glad to see you back hope your feeling much better!!

Thanks Confusednicker:
Lincoln over Letcher
Fulton Co over Bethlehem
Phlps over Lynn Camp

:popcorn:
pjdoug Wrote:No they won't :dontthink

:flame:
pjdoug Wrote:I think the Dawgs have a real shot if they manage the game and slow Robinson down

Well, that didnt happen and they still won! Lol! Unbelievable game!
#55PirateFan Wrote:Well, that didnt happen and they still won! Lol! Unbelievable game!

Go Dawgs Confusednicker:
Boy was you off!!!