Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A Paintsville @ 1A Hazard 10/12/18
^But Hazard is a grind it out team too. That's why I think it will be a 3 yards and a cloud of dust type game.
jetpilot Wrote:^But Hazard is a grind it out team too. That's why I think it will be a 3 yards and a cloud of dust type game.
And by golly, if they can’t grind it out, they just grind a few ankles
How is the weather going to be Friday? I know it's turf but is it going to be wet?
sidelinedoc Wrote:How is the weather going to be Friday? I know it's turf but is it going to be wet?

Not supposed to be but who knows but say it’s going to be more like football weather
Have all the tigger fans been abducted?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Have all the tigger fans been abducted?

Must have haven’t heard anything out of them, maybe next week they will be up for the big game
Nothing like that football when the weather gets a chill at night!!!
I have put my opinion on this game already and I do think Hazard will win but I would love to watch this game. Going to be a hard hitting smash mouth football game
Feels like football time of year tonight. Should be a good night for football tomorrow
Hazard 34
Paintsville 14
Hazard is tough at home.
Hazard 31
Paintsville 20
I know this won't be popular, but I'm expecting Paintsville to roll into Hazard and steal a close win. This should be a fun, back and forth game to watch!

Paintsville - 28

Hazard - 27
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Anybody got a score ??
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Anybody got a score ??

28-14
1:50 2nd

Paintsville
31-14 Half
Paintsville
Wow...thought it would be tough going for Paintsville going to Hazard !!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Wow...thought it would be tough going for Paintsville going to Hazard !!

17 points in the final 2:11 of the 2nd. A TD drive, hazard fumbled the kickoff- Paintsville scored on the 1st play. Hazard went 3 and out and bubbled the punt. Paintsville kicked a FG with just a few seconds remaining.
Tigers showing they can play with anybody in the East
Flags plentiful against the Tigers tonight. Finally heard one on Dawgs but same one on Tigers....offset...lol.
Imagine that.....another flag on the Tigers...lol
End of 3
Tigers 31
Dawgs 21
Not what I expected or predicted! Sounds like a good one. Tigers have come to play!
More abundant flags late on tigers players and coaches...lol
Another flag
Paintsville needs to quit jumping. But definitely a few that I never seen that was called.
Flags killing tigers
7 man official crews will be the death of high school football.
OffTheHook Wrote:Flags killing tigers

Yes it is.
If you need 5 yards, hard count.
?