Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Greenup County (10/5)
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:the biggest issue is on the defensive side of the ball. most if not all area teams would struggle stopping Jackson and co. couple that with greenup being a quick strike offense, they wont be able to keep JCs offense off field. thats why i expect them to try and use the short passing game as an extension of their run game. if

love to see greenup pull off the upset. but i just dont think its even remotely in the cards.

I agree with you.. The biggest issue Greenup has is the defensive side of the ball. It's going come down to which Greenup team comes to play. If the Greenup team that played Rowan Co. shows up if could be a pretty good game I feel. Not comparing Rowan and JC. Just how GC attacked that game was a completely different team that I have seen played all season. If the GC team that played Lawrence Co. shows up it's going to be real bad.
Mouseketeers will get physically abused in this game.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Mouseketeers will get physically abused in this game.

You mean they'll get beat harder than Ike beat Tina?:ChairHit:
They will get beat like a cherokee drum
GC will struggle defensively against JC. They will have to go to the air to score also. Hope they can keep their heads on straight and give JC a ballgame. Not going to make a prediction on the score, just hoping GC can put some points on the board. Any one know if #21 will be back for this game?
Johnson Central wins, BIG.
Friday Night Wrote:GC will struggle defensively against JC. They will have to go to the air to score also. Hope they can keep their heads on straight and give JC a ballgame. Not going to make a prediction on the score, just hoping GC can put some points on the board. Any one know if #21 will be back for this game?

I'm pretty sure he is out until the Boyd County game. But I'm not a 100%.
^ I hate this. He is such a good player for GC.
Johnson Central 35
Greenup Co. 14
sidelinedoc Wrote:^ I hate this. He is such a good player for GC.

Yes he is. Seemed like he made every tackle against raceland.
I'm not saying..... I'm just saying.

[Image: https://images.idgesg.net/images/article...-large.jpg]

[Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PUUtuWaWvLM/Tx...uettec.jpg]
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Greenup is better than most are giving them credit for in this thread and I also think that Johnson Central isn’t as good as most are saying. I see this one as being a close game with JC pulling it out in the end.
Jc 49
gc 7
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Greenup is better than most are giving them credit for in this thread and I also think that Johnson Central isn’t as good as most are saying. I see this one as being a close game with JC pulling it out in the end.

Wishful thinking from a tomcat I'm afraid lol
I may be wrong but JC does not look as good as they did last year by watching film.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Greenup is better than most are giving them credit for in this thread and I also think that Johnson Central isn’t as good as most are saying. I see this one as being a close game with JC pulling it out in the end.

:Clap:

And this is "THE YEAR", right?

When, in the past 2 decades, have you ever been right on anything, O' Prideful One?

Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Wishful thinking from a tomcat I'm afraid lol

Ah, just the ramblings from the eternal moron is all..

:biglmao:
JC is 2 td better than last year maybe more.
Bobby's singing his songs...this thread will be shut down in the next 12 hours lol
Name one team Geenup has beat since Grizzle became head coach that was a “ good win “ team that was better than greenup and they pulled it out , a team that was equally as good as greenup and they pulled it out .. the answer is ZERO!!! It’s all smoke and mirrors with greenup they talk a lot, they then find someone to buy their BS but at the end of the day they beat the below average teams by 50 but can’t beat a team that’s as good or better than thy are .. BUT just wait till next year lol
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Name one team Geenup has beat since Grizzle became head coach that was a “ good win “ team that was better than greenup and they pulled it out , a team that was equally as good as greenup and they pulled it out .. the answer is ZERO!!! It’s all smoke and mirrors with greenup they talk a lot, they then find someone to buy their BS but at the end of the day they beat the below average teams by 50 but can’t beat a team that’s as good or better than thy are .. BUT just wait till next year lol
Shew, that was close, thought we were going to make it through a whole thread without nut’s expertise on Grizzle and Greenup Co. Cutting it close dude.

Yeah, your right on track again. End of the 1st quarter, JC 23, GC 0.

Your streak continues. You ain’t got one right since the early 50s.
Greenup Co is terrible.

Say what , you sure you aren’t talking about the Ashland kittens.
Friday Night Wrote:Shew, that was close, thought we were going to make it through a whole thread without nut’s expertise on Grizzle and Greenup Co. Cutting it close dude.

Point proven .. play a good team 51-0 .
Bama-Cat Wrote:I may be wrong but JC does not look as good as they did last year by watching film.

Better adjust that TV screen while watching film
Tic toc tic toc Assland #1 ranking is close to being dropped