Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5A Whitley County @ 5A North Laurel 09/27/18
Patriot1 Wrote:#55 your in for a big disappointment in PJDoug, he is a predator after everyone, just kidding I like him,too. I am going with Whitley County to win
I don't discriminate Smile
#55PirateFan Wrote:Nah, pj just likes to talk mean and tough. I'm sure he's just a big Ol Teddy Bear! Hahaha!

You've got me figured out Smile
Man I hope they move this game to Friday night with all this rain, they have got to consider safety for these kids. Chicken festival can get over it!
North Laurel
Rainingthrees Wrote:Man I hope they move this game to Friday night with all this rain, they have got to consider safety for these kids. Chicken festival can get over it!

why is rain a safety issue? Rain is just uncomfortable for fans and a money issue for high school football. It actually slows the game and would have less risk of injury.
Cattleman Wrote:why is rain a safety issue? Rain is just uncomfortable for fans and a money issue for high school football. It actually slows the game and would have less risk of injury.

Just more slippery footing which could cause more of a chance for arm, shoulder, and groin injuries imo. Yes it will slow it down so it may not but I never played on a muddy field so I may not know if it's a more dangerous situation or not. From a fan standpoint it would just seem more dangerous to me.
North Laurel this is a storm warning. A Red Storm is moving toward your area, and your parade is literally going to get rained on Confusednicker: . I might be coming and not bringing Snell with me. 64SUR I might have an extra Tennessee Vols poncho in the trunk of my car if you need one.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Man I hope they move this game to Friday night with all this rain, they have got to consider safety for these kids. Chicken festival can get over it!

I don't remember ever seeing a football game get rained out unless their is lightning.
^Me either.

Orange is SUR's color!!
Confusednicker:
Rainingthrees Wrote:Just more slippery footing which could cause more of a chance for arm, shoulder, and groin injuries imo. Yes it will slow it down so it may not but I never played on a muddy field so I may not know if it's a more dangerous situation or not. From a fan standpoint it would just seem more dangerous to me.

Did you ever play football? I've played in all conditions with and without pads. I sometimes used to dread catching a football or landing on it when it was very cold because it felt like a rock, but I'd do it anyway. :biggrin:
Granny Bear Wrote:^Me either.

Orange is SUR's color!!
Confusednicker:

I figured he had a big yeller streak up his back.
Tough guys. :-)
pjdoug Wrote:Did you ever play football? I've played in all conditions with and without pads. I sometimes used to dread catching a football or landing on it when it was very cold because it felt like a rock, but I'd do it anyway. :biggrin:

You seem like the type that'd love to plop down on rock hard objects.
I hope the colonels beat the kitty’s all the way back to the bus. But I don’t know if they have the fight in them anymore.

Huh? Kids play in the rain all the time??
Hound05 Wrote:Huh? Kids play in the rain all the time??

Rain yes I know, but a field that you probably can't hardly walk across without slipping was my concern, Hopefully the field they play on drains pretty good and it will be in decent shape. My yard is nothing more than standing water.
smoke1015 Wrote:You seem like the type that'd love to plop down on rock hard objects.

No more being nice to you. When this migraine eases up and I get home you'll regret that Confusednicker:
Hound05 Wrote:I hope the colonels beat the kitty’s all the way back to the bus. But I don’t know if they have the fight in them anymore.

The Colonels are obviously the best team and much more physical. They keep making stupid mistakes.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Rain yes I know, but a field that you probably can't hardly walk across without slipping was my concern, Hopefully the field they play on drains pretty good and it will be in decent shape. My yard is nothing more than standing water.
North Laurel's yard was the same.
pjdoug Wrote:No more being nice to you. When this migraine eases up and I get home you'll regret that Confusednicker:

I already apologize good sire. I want no parts of a man who will fall on some hard balls. That's TOUGH!