•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Greenup
We Hang 8 Wrote:Greenup will humble Raceland especially their fans.. you played Ashland tough? Oh that’s amazing,Has raceland ever won anything significant? Nope! I hope Greenup kills them. They act like a powerhouse but they aren’t even the best or 2nd best team in 1a

The 1 A team is going to take Greenup to the wood shed. I'll try to remind you that I told you so.
40-28 Greenup
pjdoug Wrote:The 1 A team is going to take Greenup to the wood shed. I'll try to remind you that I told you so.

I think your drinking that led filled Raceland water
We Hang 8 Wrote:I think your drinking that led filled Raceland water

Hay PJDoug how much Raceland water do you have in Whitley County?
We Hang 8 Wrote:Greenup will humble Raceland especially their fans.. you played Ashland tough? Oh that’s amazing,Has raceland ever won anything significant? Nope! I hope Greenup kills them. They act like a powerhouse but they aren’t even the best or 2nd best team in 1a

Listen, GC hasn’t played anyone good so far. Raceland has played 1 good team so far and lost. Raceland is at worst the 3rd best 1A team in the State. GC is the 3rd best team in their District. And if I am correct, Raceland has won 7 in a row and 8 out of the last 10 against GC? Raceland, in my opinion, isn’t looking at this game like GC does. Greenup needs validation and needs and desires a win to win the County. Raceland does that pretty much every year. Now, you may think the Raceland posters on here are smug, I think they’re having good fun. This site isn’t scientific and Lord knows it isn’t full of smart people, but to take this stuff as serious as you do makes me wonder what you do for fun? Do you have friends and/or a hobby? My buddies, especially the guys I work with and cheer for other teams than me, we give each other grief. No one takes it personal. So, if fans cheer proudly for their team bothers you.......well, I’ll leave it at that.

It’s spelled L.E.A.D.
Aren’t you one of them Russell fans still living in the past?

Says the Russell fan who hasn’t seen a good football game in years

Relax dude we will get to you at the end of the season. In the mean time NO YOUR ROLL AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
Dude .....go hate your own team and leave us alone
I’ve always heard that when people hate you, you are doing something right.
The kids play the games....that’s for them!! Us old fat has beens get in here and talk trash!! Take it for what it is! Smile and have fun
I’m not fat😡
RAMDAD50 Wrote:The kids play the games....that’s for them!! Us old fat has beens get in here and talk trash!! Take it for what it is! Smile and have fun

I always cheer for the other area teams including Greenup. The only time I don’t is when we play against them. Our area doesn’t get much respect across the state and it makes no sense not to want to see our programs win.
I’ve always said that I hope every team we play wins ever game but when they play us! Makes us look better when our competition wins !!

I can't comprehend what you said but Greenup has no chance in this game.
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:Listen, GC hasn’t played anyone good so far. Raceland has played 1 good team so far and lost. Raceland is at worst the 3rd best 1A team in the State. GC is the 3rd best team in their District. And if I am correct, Raceland has won 7 in a row and 8 out of the last 10 against GC? Raceland, in my opinion, isn’t looking at this game like GC does. Greenup needs validation and needs and desires a win to win the County. Raceland does that pretty much every year. Now, you may think the Raceland posters on here are smug, I think they’re having good fun. This site isn’t scientific and Lord knows it isn’t full of smart people, but to take this stuff as serious as you do makes me wonder what you do for fun? Do you have friends and/or a hobby? My buddies, especially the guys I work with and cheer for other teams than me, we give each other grief. No one takes it personal. So, if fans cheer proudly for their team bothers you.......well, I’ll leave it at that.

I don't know you or have a dog in this fight...but I think this might be the greatest post in the history of this forum. Not really sure that means anything considering..............but I digress.
Patriot1 Wrote:Hay PJDoug how much Raceland water do you have in Whitley County?
None. The only thing Williamsburg has in common with Raceland is horse racing.
pjdoug Wrote:None. The only thing Williamsburg has in common with Raceland is horse racing.

Not true. They also both have kids playing for Corbin. 🥃
RAMDAD50 Wrote:^^^ from a fan that knows what good football looks like

Thank you my friend for the kind words. Like I said, to much Raceland in this one, IMO. I was being generous when I gave 14 to Greenup. Could get ugly if Raceland plays good D.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:The kids play the games....that’s for them!! Us old fat has beens get in here and talk trash!! Take it for what it is! Smile and have fun
well said . I used to talk trash in practice. I might dread doing that now Confusednicker:
FoSho Wrote:Not true. They also both have kids playing for Corbin. 🥃
Confusednicker:
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:Listen, GC hasn’t played anyone good so far. Raceland has played 1 good team so far and lost. Raceland is at worst the 3rd best 1A team in the State. GC is the 3rd best team in their District. And if I am correct, Raceland has won 7 in a row and 8 out of the last 10 against GC? Raceland, in my opinion, isn’t looking at this game like GC does. Greenup needs validation and needs and desires a win to win the County. Raceland does that pretty much every year. Now, you may think the Raceland posters on here are smug, I think they’re having good fun. This site isn’t scientific and Lord knows it isn’t full of smart people, but to take this stuff as serious as you do makes me wonder what you do for fun? Do you have friends and/or a hobby? My buddies, especially the guys I work with and cheer for other teams than me, we give each other grief. No one takes it personal. So, if fans cheer proudly for their team bothers you.......well, I’ll leave it at that.

Well said. It's all in fun but some people absolutely can not take a joke or a good ol football debate. Most of us are nothing more than arm chair quarterbacks who just love our teams and high school football. Some of you need to chill out and have a little fun. Stop being so serious all the time and leave your feelings at the door! Believe me, Bluegrass Rivals isn't a place for feelings or the soft hearted. Lol
Patriot1 Wrote:Hay PJDoug how much Raceland water do you have in Whitley County?
in case you didn't know . William Whitley started counter-clockwise horse racing on a clay track.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Well said. It's all in fun but some people absolutely can not take a joke or a good ol football debate. Most of us are nothing more than arm chair quarterbacks who just love our teams and high school football. Some of you need to chill out and have a little fun. Stop being so serious all the time and leave your feelings at the door! Believe me, Bluegrass Rivals isn't a place for feelings or the soft hearted. Lol

I'm soft heartedSmile. I'm glad some of you can take a joke or you'd have a hit put out on me. lol
pjdoug Wrote:I'm soft heartedSmile. I'm glad some of you can take a joke or you'd have a hit put out on me. lol

Lol! It's all in good fun my friend. You've hammered my Pirates so bad in the past (and currently) that I've heard some of the Belfry people actually talk about pjdoug at games. I just couldn't do anything but shake my head and laugh out loud. Love it! Be honest, your one of my favorite posters but dont tell anyone I said that! Keep up the good work!
pjdoug Wrote:I'm soft heartedSmile. I'm glad some of you can take a joke or you'd have a hit put out on me. lol

Don’t believe him #55Piratefan he don’t have a heart he has a thumping gizzard and no I have never heard of a counterclockwise horse race. Maybe I need to get out more
Patriot1 Wrote:Don’t believe him #55Piratefan he don’t have a heart he has a thumping gizzard and no I have never heard of a counterclockwise horse race. Maybe I need to get out more

That one was a head scratcher for me as well. Lol
Patriot1 Wrote:Don’t believe him #55Piratefan he don’t have a heart he has a thumping gizzard and no I have never heard of a counterclockwise horse race. Maybe I need to get out more

Ain't the Kentucky Derby televised in West Virginia? lol
#55PirateFan Wrote:Lol! It's all in good fun my friend. You've hammered my Pirates so bad in the past (and currently) that I've heard some of the Belfry people actually talk about pjdoug at games. I just couldn't do anything but shake my head and laugh out loud. Love it! Be honest, your one of my favorite posters but dont tell anyone I said that! Keep up the good work!

I better wear a Pirates jersey and be incognito when I go back to Belfry. lol
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next