Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Running Backs in the Mountains!
IMO its Harmon, the Honakers, Grimm and then everybody else.
er is gonna have a # of good backs this year
p_casey#21 Wrote:i think that danile harmon is an spectacular runner back.the kid plays for pikeville and he is almost impossible to bring down in open feild.

i agree 100%. harmon is the god at football. cant catch him and if u do hes hard to bring down. only in his sophomore year, hes got a future...
Windsprint Wrote:There is a kid named Brock that has moved to runningback for LCC that is gonna be TOUGH. He is the sleeper of the entire mountain region

yeah i agree...ive talked to him and he is benching in the 300-350 range...so yea Dakota Brock should be a force next season. Cant wait to play them.
Well...everybody forgot about the Jonah Justice boy from Shelby Valley this is a masicve kid plays with a ton of aggresion which i love to see him play. He is 6'0" 200 but when he comes running at you you better be ready to hit or lay down one.
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Well...everybody forgot about the Jonah Justice boy from Shelby Valley this is a masicve kid plays with a ton of aggresion which i love to see him play. He is 6'0" 200 but when he comes running at you you better be ready to hit or lay down one.

masicve?
Massive sorry the wrong spelling you have a problem.
Harmon-Pville
Grimm-JC
Campbell-Hazard
You guys seems to be forgetting about Dials and Kelly at Sheldon Clark
Shelby valeey doesn't have any big running backs unless the got some transfers because when they played us last year their backs were either very little or slow. They don't even compare to Dials and Kelly at Sheldon Clark..

AND PLEASE don't start trying to tell us all how your coach GOD up there is making them stronger and faster and eat nails and float in the air, etc.Smile Smile Smile

Go Cards
Insight Wrote:Shelby valeey doesn't have any big running backs unless the got some transfers because when they played us last year their backs were either very little or slow. They don't even compare to Dials and Kelly at Sheldon Clark..

AND PLEASE don't start trying to tell us all how your coach GOD up there is making them stronger and faster and eat nails and float in the air, etc.Smile Smile Smile

Go Cards

Well a upcoming Junior running back that benches over 250 and an upcoming Senior that is benching around 270 seems like some pretty strong fellers to me. Valley has some big stout boys, you just pay to much attention to the other team.
I agree eveyone is always paying too much attention to the others teams. IMO Valley's two fullbacks should be 2 very talneted rb's in the mountains this season.
grimm
ComeFLyME
Unless your running backs are going to run upside down that isn't impressive. How strong are there legs?

Its seems you guys are too concerned with bench press and not squats ---maybe that is why you loose every year

Also, without good linemen they cant get anywhere at all
p_casey#21 Wrote:er is gonna have a # of good backs this year

er will have a number of good backs
Well at Valley we are pretty concerned on squating 2....take my squat lift 530......I think thats pretty good you think and comeflywithme's squat is big #'s 2......
Cody Mitchell and Jonah Justice from Valley
try to stay on topic .... this thread is aobut running backs and you put in another post that you are a linemen

Comeflyme also put that he doesn't play anymore so his squat doesn't matter to the tema at all
I'm sure his legs are strong enough to carry him to the stands and walk to the concessionsSmile Smile

just kidding
I have been asking around school and town about SV team and coaches

Some people think you guys could be pretty good if you don't have injuries
This may need to be moved to another thread but the question seems to be about your line not the rb's

Also, SERIOUSLY if come fly me is that strong and started as a fresh and soph I think he might could help you guys.....

do you have other strong linemen because one can't get it done by themselves but Im sure you already know that

rb's --are they strong---legs
coaches ----I have been told different things bout them--real aggressive and football only people ----tell them there is more to life than just football
you are the one who posted about lineman insight.....
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:you are the one who posted about lineman insight.....

This is all that was posted about linemen.

Quote:Also, without good linemen they cant get anywhere at all

He was simply stating that different RB's could produce differently with different lines.

Keep the thread on topic.
Insight Wrote:try to stay on topic .... this thread is aobut running backs and you put in another post that you are a linemen

Comeflyme also put that he doesn't play anymore so his squat doesn't matter to the tema at all
I'm sure his legs are strong enough to carry him to the stands and walk to the concessionsSmile Smile

just kidding
I have been asking around school and town about SV team and coaches

Some people think you guys could be pretty good if you don't have injuries
This may need to be moved to another thread but the question seems to be about your line not the rb's

Also, SERIOUSLY if come fly me is that strong and started as a fresh and soph I think he might could help you guys.....

do you have other strong linemen because one can't get it done by themselves but Im sure you already know that

rb's --are they strong---legs
coaches ----I have been told different things bout them--real aggressive and football only people ----tell them there is more to life than just football

Naw these legs of mine that can squat in the 400's carry me to the stands where i yell practically the entire game for Valley. And, Jonah and Cody both squat in the upper 300's.
Those 2 are fullbacks right???

Who are the tailbacks---are they strong, fast, etc. because fb dive or fb trap alone won't beat people

by the way, if the 2 fb's are that strong then I bet they are a little slow
Insight Wrote:Those 2 are fullbacks right???

Who are the tailbacks---are they strong, fast, etc. because fb dive or fb trap alone won't beat people

by the way, if the 2 fb's are that strong then I bet they are a little slow

Brock Kinney is the #1 back, the others are toss ups. Brock is a quick back, not weak though, low 200 bench and low 300 squat. And yes, the FB's aren't barn burners.
Serious question

What will be SV strengths next year

STRENGTH, SPEED , EXPERIENCE, ETC.
WILL they only run the ball or pass some too
last year they threw it some but as the season went on they basically only ran it ---too predictable
Insight Wrote:Serious question

What will be SV strengths next year

STRENGTH, SPEED , EXPERIENCE, ETC.
WILL they only run the ball or pass some too
last year they threw it some but as the season went on they basically only ran it ---too predictable

strength on the o-line will be a key factor and they will have a balanced attack this year as Tyler Johnson will finally be starting for a whole year, unless injury occurs. Experience will also be key as a lot of the team's starters will be seniors.
today in weight lifting Jonah Justice box squated 605 for 7 reps and Cody Mitchell did 605 for 10. Both seem to be pretty descent to me.
Best RB's in the Mountians:

Grimm
Dials
Harmon
May
Campbell
GridironDoc Wrote:Best RB's in the Mountians:

Grimm
Dials
Harmon
May
Campbell

got that right. daniel harmon is prolly the best in the mountains.
Harmon and Grimm are the Top 2, and the rest that I've seen are average to slightly above-average RBs.
may from what i hear is moving to half this year,but he should have move room to run..the semi state game at russell i believe he had over 100yds rushing last yr at home he done nothing,like he just laid down...i think he will do good this year at half back..ivan lee will be the full back..the other back i'm not sure,but need speed there,i say all the backs named are all good backs and would take every 1 of them