Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Central Updates
I like how Corbin is being methodical on offense. The D needs to sharpen up a little. Great stop on the goal line, but Central was getting 8-10 yards in chunks. Can't rely on big goal line stands throughout the game. I like what I'm seeing though.
2nd and goal Corbin
3rd and goal Corbin ball on 8 yd line
4th and goal from the 5. Decision time. 6:00 left in first half.
4th down and goal ball on 5.....timeout Central
Touchdown Corbin :Cheerlead
Touchdown Redhounds Sizemore to Barton
Corbin 14
Central 00

5.50 :Cheerlead
100 yard drive. Wow! 14-0 2pt good
64SUR Wrote:Corbin 14
Central 00

5.50 :Cheerlead
:Cheerlead:CheerleadConfusedinglepar
Is there a radio station to listen to the game online? The WCTT 107.3 site does not have the lives tream.
Corbin's D needs to buckle down. This isn't the Corbin D that we've seen all year long. Too many 7,8, 10 yard runs. That's gonna be crucial. Gotta make a stop.
4th down and goal Central......timeout Corbin ball on 12
Corbin ball on 10 yd line :Clap:
Another big stop for the Hounds. Bend but don't break. It makes me uncomfortable giving up chunks but as long as they keep holding, that's all that counts.
Go Big Red! Wrote:Is there a radio station to listen to the game online? The WCTT 107.3 site does not have the lives tream.

http://kycitylinktv.com/channel/wctt-radio-corbin-ky/
Hanging tough baby. Can't have a repeat of last year.
Can they beat the flags ?
NEEd help updating

Corbin 14
Central 00.

Halftime
Who gets the ball to start the 2nd half ?
I'll try a little bit in the second half. Might walk over to the liquor store and hang out with the guys drinking 40s on the fence.
Central gets ball.
Way to go Corbin! Strong start
Keep it up Redhounds!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Hope the big red can keep winning one quarter at a time. We don’t need a repeat of last year against belfry. We’ve won the first two, two more to go

I’m surprised how good we are able to run the ball. That’s not even our strength. As long as we keep holding them out of the end zone and stay the course on offense, we will be ok.

This run game is helping out a bunch. We haven’t even opened up the passing game yet. How’s the corbin crowd?
Central ball second half......... Battery low :popcorn:
Hound05 Wrote:Hope the big red can keep winning one quarter at a time. We don’t need a repeat of last year against belfry. We’ve won the first two, two more to go

I’m surprised how good we are able to run the ball. That’s not even our strength. As long as we keep holding them out of the end zone and stay the course on offense, we will be ok.

This run game is helping out a bunch. We haven’t even opened up the passing game yet. How’s the corbin crowd?

Hugeeeeeeeee biggest crowd of the year
Gonna be some major crow time if this keeps up.
Hounds kicking off to start the second half.