Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crow season is open 2017
I like crow but I'm on a diet.
Hatz Wrote:I would add the following type statements.

We’ve got a game plan to neutralize their offense.

On film they just look like they’ve played competition who aren’t fundamentally sound,

Our guy is faster because two years ago he finished higher in a track meet. Oh, and he’s 6’4” and 230 lbs.

Hope their star player loves the game cause we are going to hit him every play. ( inference is he’s weak and will fold when hit).

Probably more but those crazy statements should mean automatic crowfor a week.
Confusednicker:
Ate crow 4 times this week, Raceland Crow,Mayfield Crow,Corbin Crow,Johnson Crow,.........Man up Mysonis55 TongueirateSho
i pick all 6 games right. i might not got the scores right, FS/JC I didn't said the school name or the how many. I pick FS in the POLL, I was the only person that pick FS at the time.
cj2561 Wrote:i pick all 6 games right. i might not got the scores right, FS/JC I didn't said the school name or the how many. I pick FS in the POLL, I was the only person that pick FS at the time.

I only picked 5 out of 6, but picked a few from the beginning of the season Smile
FS took care of business. There wasn’t a running clock like many on here said there would be. The game wasn’t close like many said it wouldn’t be but it was the other way. The CATS controlled from the kickoff and never looked back.
Crow is served to everyone that went against the BIG BLUE. I’m sorry that I won’t be there next year, but I hope a third game will happen against two great programs.