Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What has Donald Trump done that is so great
Donald Trump has pulled us out of the TPP and he is renegotiating NAFTA. These are great achievements for the American worker. He has supported a border adjustment tax- another blessing for the common worker. Trump appointed Gorsuch to the Supreme Court. He has rolled back the government support for baby killing. Pretty good for six months.
Ballmom1 Wrote:I did not. I said the greatest thing that Trump has done so far was beating Hillary. The adjectives I inserted were MY opinion of HER.

I'm sure that confuses you. Reading a lot of your posts on here, it appears difficult for you to accept opinions to the degree that you demand that your's be accepted.

I also question your childish rhetoric of asking and answering your own questions.

So now you can lecture me on how intelligent you are and what a firm grasp you have on alliteration. I expect no less. So let me save you some time. I know that you are highly intelligent; certainly more so than I. But much of that is neutralized by your refusing to answer direct questions and you consistent practice of taking other people's words, twisting them (see above) and trying to humiliate with that action.

I don't speak as eloquently as you do; I am much more direct.

LOL, VERY well said and spot on I must say. But don't let yourself be taken in too far by that façade, Sombrero gets his opinions and his writing style from others. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ballmom1 Wrote:I did not. I said the greatest thing that Trump has done so far was beating Hillary. The adjectives I inserted were MY opinion of HER.

I'm sure that confuses you. Reading a lot of your posts on here, it appears difficult for you to accept opinions to the degree that you demand that your's be accepted.

I also question your childish rhetoric of asking and answering your own questions.

So now you can lecture me on how intelligent you are and what a firm grasp you have on alliteration. I expect no less. So let me save you some time. I know that you are highly intelligent; certainly more so than I. But much of that is neutralized by your refusing to answer direct questions and you consistent practice of taking other people's words, twisting them (see above) and trying to humiliate with that action.

I don't speak as eloquently as you do; I am much more direct.

You speak directly. However, you apparently don't take the direct meaning of your own words. My post was accurate. Your butt hurt response notwithstanding. You expressed your opinion, with an ethical comparison of Trump and Hillary. Plain as day. As for the actual rhetorical device of asking a question then answering it? Eh, never mind. You say what you think, only do much more of one than the other, I'd say.
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, VERY well said and spot on I must say. But don't let yourself be taken in too far by that façade, Sombrero gets his opinions and his writing style from others. :biggrin:

Ah, a squawk from the peacock section.
Been a while. So lets hear the great things he has done that has affected you.
Lets hear the great things he has done for this country.
(Links attached would go a long way in showing these things, as fr as the country goes)
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Been a while. So lets hear the great things he has done that has affected you.
Lets hear the great things he has done for this country.
(Links attached would go a long way in showing these things, as fr as the country goes)

Links huh? If your horizons were not defined by yaa-hoo news, (your source of choice from what I've seen from the links you have provided) you wouldn't have to ask dumb questions like this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've already answered your question earlier in this thread. And I did so without name calling and using manipulative twists of words.

You don't want facts; you only want talking points to which you and your counterparts will attack with frivolous remarks and demeaning verbiage.

So, I will waste no more time.

"I will waste no more time."
🎱
"Unlikely"
Well beside of all the lies
He has kept the criminal lawyers fully employed I guess that's one positive thing
AND while the Obamas have partied hearty with all the cool billionaires, America saves Trump's salary.

Smile
vector Wrote:Well beside of all the lies
He has kept the criminal lawyers fully employed I guess that's one positive thing

They're employed because lying lowlifes like Al Green and Brad Sherman, who like you hate Trump but would have gleefully licked the jam from between Obama's toes, have wasted millions of tax dollars doing stupid crap like filing articles of impeachment when there is no evidence. Now that's not to say they aren't terminally stupid, but even their own party has told them not to do so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:lol.....I think I pretty much made my case and you confirmed it.........Kinda like hitting the nail square on the head , to be exact.

Where ya working at right now?

Nah, you're not a bully. Throwing someone's past continually up? Clear sign of a person of grace.
Donald has also kept the FACT CHECKERS busy they are hiring BIGLY