Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS 60 Breathitt Co 56
JBS Fan Wrote:Hasn't happened very much this year.
If he makes it to Rupp, the first team he plays will knock him off.
JBS Fan Wrote:If the ball is not in his hands then they loose.
I would like to know how you know that. The ball is always in his hands. He is afraid to pass it. He is afraid somebody else will score. And I am sure they could propbably win with out him. I just don't know if the rest of the team knows what a ball is anymore.
I attented this game and it was a good game. Brent Hall done a extremely good job at rebounding. Clark Stepp was being a little hoggish in the first quarter but he came out of that and made some excellent passes. Clint stepp was hitting but i thought he played good defense. Tate cox done good and made some good passes. Garrison Collins fouled but IMO some of his fouls weren't fouls. They were blocks but the officals didnt call a good game at all. The jv game was called horrible. Doctor Kevin Davis got threw out and he wasnt doing anything that the other jbs fans werent doing.
I don't know if we were at the same game or not. Brent Hall did a great job getting rebounds and passed the ball back to Stepp. I just didn't see all that passing. Did you ever have your team win and still feel bad about the game?
Congrats JBS
Brent Hall had a heck of a game. The kid was big for JBS. IMO he was the difference maker in the game. Collins got into foul trouble and Brent came in and was a warrior on the boards. I only watched the 4th quarter of the game but everyone i tlked to bragged on this kid
KCCFAN23 Wrote:Brent Hall had a heck of a game. The kid was big for JBS. IMO he was the difference maker in the game. Collins got into foul trouble and Brent came in and was a warrior on the boards. I only watched the 4th quarter of the game but everyone i tlked to bragged on this kid
Brent played great. He got 13 rebounds.
stepp and cox might get all the hype on this team but collins short hall childers and conley fill in the gaps to make jbs a quality team
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah and Breathitt has played a cupcake schedule also!

Yeah i mean i know that..
I was pretty much just saying that as a way of saying there overrated according to the mountain top 10 which hasnt been all that accurate lol
Congrats JBS.... Excellent game Hall. Good effort Breathitt.
mcfan1 Wrote:Congrats JBS, figured it would be close.
how many shots did he throw up maybe like 60???
and u better be glad u wasnt playing estill..neither of u would have been very good contendors to the engineers
Well I just tell Breathitt played their hearts out...JBS played good and I guess Breathitt will hopefully see them again...and the next time it will not be on their home floor..
KCCFAN23 Wrote:stepp and cox might get all the hype on this team but collins short hall childers and conley fill in the gaps to make jbs a quality team
Clark is the only reason they are as good as they are. The others are role players and they would be role players on other teams.
and were would u be without role players jbs fan..a person to pull down a clutch rebound or dive after a loose balls...good role players are what make good teams great
KCCFAN23 Wrote:and were would u be without role players jbs fan..a person to pull down a clutch rebound or dive after a loose balls...good role players are what make good teams great

As a JBS fan i agree with you KCCfan. Plus Tate Cox is more than a role player. Yes, by stats Clark is the best but he doesnt pass very much at all. I mean he shot all but 3 shots in the first quarter of this game.
From what it sounds like Hall played a heck of a game against Breathitt!!! WAY to go HALL!!!!! just hope from now on you will get to show what talent you have.. WHEN you get in the game!!!!!

Congrats JBS!!!!
JBS Fan Wrote:Clark is the only reason they are as good as they are. The others are role players and they would be role players on other teams.
Well next year you will be the only other player there .
JBS Fan Wrote:Clark is the only reason they are as good as they are. The others are role players and they would be role players on other teams.

You have got to be kidding me. He will have a host of new role players next year to surround himself with.
UKisN1 Wrote:You have got to be kidding me. He will have a host of new role players next year to surround himself with.
You mean PEONS.
Back in 1980 Phelps had a guy who scored 54 a game, without the 3 point shot. When he got slowed down, the team struggled. Betsy Layne beat them by 5 that year and they went to state. Phelps didn't make it out of district. The player who scored 54 a game? Ervin Stepp. The coach of that team? Joe Stepp, father of Clark and Clint. When push comes to shove, your team better know how to play with five players or they won't go very far.
free throw Wrote:You mean PEONS.
They have 2 plays.give it to Clark and let him go#1 and give it to Clark and let him go #2.
kentuckyfan1962 Wrote:Back in 1980 Phelps had a guy who scored 54 a game, without the 3 point shot. When he got slowed down, the team struggled. Betsy Layne beat them by 5 that year and they went to state. Phelps didn't make it out of district. The player who scored 54 a game? Ervin Stepp. The coach of that team? Joe Stepp, father of Clark and Clint. When push comes to shove, your team better know how to play with five players or they won't go very far.
Thank You,