Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady Commodores win JP Deaton Classic
hillbilly cat Wrote:So did the 2 guards score all the points as usual?? This going to be there problem come march!

Yes the guards had most of the points but there big girls hit some threes when breathitt would Cheat over to double team
I would say the guards had 30 a piece but the other girls were huge tonight. Great team win.
Hillbilly , I think Clay is jiust a bad match up for Hazard. Mathis gets to rim and Hazard can't afford to get in foul trouble. I hope Holmes actually comes to play tonight, didn't really seem like they were interested in playing when I watched them play the bulldogs but maybe that's how they play.
Is the kcc game on the radio?
Hahahaha....were some of you seriously watching the same game I was? Several times pcc was fouled under the goal, hard, with no fouls called... you can't say that was the swinging factor. & is there not always a couple players who lead the teams? Lol have you ever watched a ball game?

Malik Monk team leader & score leader

Hall & Proffitt score leader

Haters much? Haha. Can't score with them, so call them out the players who don't score big numbers, but they are doing other things their coach needs them to....sounds like amazing teammates.
ky_football Wrote:They had a really bad night the stripes hurt them not saying perry don't have a good team but it was a awful called game

I agree Breathitt got every break and got by with several walks that wasn't called
Snow Wrote:What I figured.

All the snow is gone please quit crying
Snow Wrote:This person can't help themselves so look over him. His hammer is on anyone that doesn't agree with himself or Perry.

See you still crying
ky_football Wrote:I can promise you one thing there's no fear here there is no one I fear but god himself, I just went to watch a good game and was not happy to see young girls cheated like that at the end of the day it's kids and what are we teaching if we cheat during games

Are you really listening to what you are saying, breathitts own tournament , set up where perry had to play two games the same day and then cheat for perry in the finals lol get real
ky_football Wrote:Is the kcc game on the radio?

Who cares
Passtheball Wrote:Hillbilly , I think Clay is jiust a bad match up for Hazard. Mathis gets to rim and Hazard can't afford to get in foul trouble. I hope Holmes actually comes to play tonight, didn't really seem like they were interested in playing when I watched them play the bulldogs but maybe that's how they play.

Really
Nobody was cheated. Breathitt has played a "middle school schedule" and it came back to bite them. Hopefully they improve over the course of the season!!
If you guys want to talk about teams at the top lets step back and take a good look at how they got there. I agree that PCC and KCC are the two favorites at this point in the season. KCC goes to the 15th and picks up Magoffins best player, who happens to be a pretty good POST player which was much needed. Then you have PCC who wins the wins the District last year with all Perry girls and gets beat by Univ. of Creech in the Region. So, lets go get another 15th Region player, from JBS, who only borrowed her for one year, who is probably the best or at least second best player in the region and try it again. What would everybody do if they had to play with their own?
Well if everyone had to play with their own and didn't have any transfers, Hazard would be lucky to have a team since they are made up of mostly Perry kids, Breathitt would have the Magoffin Co. kid since she's from Breathitt, Jada would still be in Ohio, Mullins girls would still be at Knott and Profitt would be at Shelby Valley. With all that being said we would be right back to PCC, Knott, Letcher , Leslie and this year Estill battling it out for the 14th region title.
If a frog had pockets it could carry a pistol and not be afraid of snakes. We got to play with what we got now