•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2017
Does Dudley still own a house in Bell County? Is he retired other than coaching? His wife is close to retirement, if she hasn't already. Bell County just can't fork over money, Title IX issues. I'd say he would have a contract that met the requirements for KTRS. Bell could also see that his wife receive something also. These are probably the factors that are involved. Depends to on if the administration thinks he has burned his bridges. He has left Bell twice. He also had open heart surgery a couple years ago. Still, a great high school coach.
Coach McCreary is the head man at Bell for another year.
I would love to see our schedule if someone could post it.
Yours is on the Corbin thread, Bells needs to be posted.
I know Bell opens with Middlesboro in 2017. Does anyone know the state record for total attendance at a pillow fight?
Dudley is headed back to Log Mtn. Been final for months now. Just waiting on school board meeting to make it official. Also Randy Frazier is coming back as D Cord.
Middlesboro Wrote:Dudley is headed back to Log Mtn. Been final for months now. Just waiting on school board meeting to make it official. Also Randy Frazier is coming back as D Cord.

I thought the board meeting was earlier this week?
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:I thought the board meeting was earlier this week?

Until proven otherwise, I'm going to just assume that this is all for nothing. Dudley will be at Taylor until he's not. I think this is just a lot of wishful thinking and rumors.
Middlesboro Wrote:Dudley is headed back to Log Mtn. Been final for months now. Just waiting on school board meeting to make it official. Also Randy Frazier is coming back as D Cord.

Frazier is very happy where he is. Just do not see him leaving Whitley Co. and going back into a classroom. With the support and commitment Whitley is making to weight room and all athletics , he is excited about what Chappell and that administration is doing. I know this first hand.
Duds was at a Taylor district tourney basketball game last night with Sam and a few other TC coaches. If he wants to be courted and begged to stay, he's in the wrong district. Taylor has more ego problems Per Capita than Washington DC. I will be surprised if he stays at TC, but if he does go back to the mountains, he won't be missed over here.
I think Dudley would be making a huge mistake if he came back to bell county. Not the same school he left 8, 9 years ago. Bell county used to have an enrollment of 1,200 - 1,000 now they down to just 700 kids. On top of that, Corbin and Belfry are going to steam roll Bell County for the foreseeable future.
When is all the Dudley stuff gonna be official? Does anyone have a date or is it just whenever he says?
My cousin said today that Dudley resigned from Taylor Co today.
Resigned late afternoon today as Taylor co football coach
Confirmed.
Wow Wondor what happening now with this and when it going be official or anything or online
Told you a Month ago someone who knew said he was coming back. Ole Dudley on the move will be interesting to see who he gets to help him.
When this becoming official and coming out on the Internet
The ole Bobcats looked good again the other night! Coach Hilton was fired up and the boys were getting after it in the spring! He's gonna turn things around! I seen Bobcat greats like Harvey Miracle, Kevin Napier, and Trey Harbin out there coaching. There were other guys I didn't know out there. I'd love to see Jeremy Collett, Scott Chaney, and some of those former great players help. Darrin Clark is already doing the middle school. Bell football is headed in the right direction again!
Seeing the trains of black gold more frequently up Arjay. Good time to be a Bobcat. Time to climb back up the Mtn!!
How many coach they got
Hoping coal makes a come back all across SEKY. Hear the Bobcats had a decent showing. They will have their hands full with Corbin but will definitely be improved.
Anything on staff yet for Dudley
hchs fan Wrote:Anything on staff yet for Dudley

I know Harbin, Miracle, and Napier were helping the other night. There were 2 other guys I didn't know on the sidelines. I heard Coach McCreary was going to help but I didn't see him at the spring game. I don't know what's the deal with that fella.
Well I never heard of those guys I don't thank and Wondor where coach mccraery was I know he was still going stay as assistant coach Wondor who other two guys was arjay
hchs fan Wrote:Well I never heard of those guys I don't thank and Wondor where coach mccraery was I know he was still going stay as assistant coach Wondor who other two guys was arjay

I heard today up at the store that he was gone on a school trip and couldn't be there. Last yr was rough for him, but as an assistant he should be good help for these young'ens. That is if the flood ever goes down!
Well
ArJay Wrote:I heard today up at the store that he was gone on a school trip and couldn't be there. Last yr was rough for him, but as an assistant he should be good help for these young'ens. That is if the flood ever goes down!

The only help McCreary will be is getting Dudley a drink of water.
Wow
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:The only help McCreary will be is getting Dudley a drink of water.

McCreary, even with what little help he got last year, could win 7 or 8 games with the schedule that Bell County has this year.
The Outsider Wrote:McCreary, even with what little help he got last year, could win 7 or 8 games with the schedule that Bell County has this year.

Who is on the schedule? Haven't seen it.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next