Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn Camp @ McCreary Central
E's Army Wrote:The hogs up front for Raiders will have them running down hill all night

Hope so. I know our line is huge and have done a good job in Scrimmage and 1st game. I think we have one of the largest lines in HS Football.:truestory:
Hogs win football games
E's Army Wrote:Hogs win football games

Hogs Wild, Raiders by 14 Confusedhh:
hoghead Wrote:McCreary beat perry what i was told. said they had a really good offense the Raiders do and a very good coach.

They didn't beat Perry, I have no idea where that score came from. Regardless, McCreary is much improved, and I think they take this one in a close game. Troxell should have a big night.

McCreary 42
Lynn Camp 30
geauxtigers75 Wrote:They didn't beat Perry, I have no idea where that score came from. Regardless, McCreary is much improved, and I think they take this one in a close game. Troxell should have a big night.

McCreary 42
Lynn Camp 30

If you go score on the chains game situation 3 QT. Score MC 26 PCC 21. Now if you count 10-10 plays and Jv. scores PCC won. Bottom line is it don't matter. Just practice. Real season has started. I agree I think MC is much improved and will win the game.:Thumbs:
Cellking Wrote:If you go score on the chains game situation 3 QT. Score MC 26 PCC 21. Now if you count 10-10 plays and Jv. scores PCC won. Bottom line is it don't matter. Just practice. Real season has started. I agree I think MC is much improved and will win the game.:Thumbs:

I agree, just a practice any way we want to slice it. I like McCreary's team this year, they have good athletes to match thier scheme, good luck to you guys the rest of the way.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I agree, just a practice any way we want to slice it. I like McCreary's team this year, they have good athletes to match thier scheme, good luck to you guys the rest of the way.

Thanks, I think Coach Ford has done a wonderful job getting players out (45) of them. He has done a good job getting people in right place. Good Luck to PCC rest of year, Tom and I have been friends ,many years. Coached against him when he was at Rock.
Cellking Wrote:Thanks, I think Coach Ford has done a wonderful job getting players out (45) of them. He has done a good job getting people in right place. Good Luck to PCC rest of year, Tom and I have been friends ,many years. Coached against him when he was at Rock.

You just might learn something from Coach Ford.
BossEric Wrote:You just might learn something from Coach Ford.

You Boss Man are a Idiot, Digging up bones.:biglmao:
BossEric Wrote:You just might learn something from Coach Ford.

We talking about Lynn Camp and McCreary Central Football. You want to bring up a Guy who has been away from Coaching 7 years. Let it go Boss Man, let it go.:pondering:
I believe McCreary Central will win this game by 2 touchdowns. Watched them last week against Jenkins. Watched them last year too. Coach Ford seems to know what he's doing with these young men.
I was also at last season's game and the officials were terrible. McCreary shot themselves in the foot several times. Think Officals will be better than last year. I know McCreary is better than last year. I think they win by 14+ points.
GO RAIDERS!TongueirateSho
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:We talking about Lynn Camp and McCreary Central Football. You want to bring up a Guy who has been away from Coaching 7 years. Let it go Boss Man, let it go.:pondering:

I'm coming to check out the Raiders tonight. I'll be down by the blue tent before kickoff. I'll be the guy with maroon and gold shirt on. See you there!

Raiders. 51
Lynn camp 21
BossEric Wrote:I'm coming to check out the Raiders tonight. I'll be down by the blue tent before kickoff. I'll be the guy with maroon and gold shirt on. See you there!

Raiders. 51
Lynn camp 21

You do not have the balls to go to Blue Tent and Confront Cellking.:truestory:
Raiders move to 2-0 .
Troxell is a very solid running back. Lynn Camp is improved from last year, but so is McCreary. They seem to be playing well as a team, which is key early in the season. I like the Raiders to add to the win column this weekend behind a big 200+ game from Troxell
Hello Cell King. Just crossed the county line .
BossEric Wrote:Hello Cell King. Just crossed the county line .

Just ate at subway. On my way to blue tent.
Boss is in the house