Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 42 Corbin 14
I got suspended
I'll pray for you and safe travels back to Corbin.
The RED ARMY rolls on to Bowling Green. The iron curtain of Pike County consumes another victim.
Pray for these nuts
No reason to be a sore loser. They're just kids.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I am pulling for you!

If CM wins that means 5 of Belfry's 10 regular season opponents will be playing next week for a State Title!

Knights are the real deal and rolling!

1A Pikeville 42 Paintsville 23 *Belfry won 34-8
2A Newport Catholic 15 Danville 7 * Belfry won 28-10
4A Johnson Central 21 Wayne County 14 *Belfry won 41-0
TN 4A Knoxville Catholic 54 Marshall County 35 *Belfry won 38-14

Cabell Midland is the only piece left to the puzzle!

Possibly the best stat of the year. Amazing.
skully03 Wrote:No reason to be a sore loser. They're just kids.
Not talking about kids. Talking to you
Could someone please remove this sore looser from the site that's why this site is going down hill
LovethemDawgs Wrote:Boys work hard all year to lose to a team that dominates every team

Someone wants a Participation Trophy
You wasn't when you dropped the F bomb. That's uncalled for. I see a ban coming in your future. God bless you.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Someone wants a Participation Trophy

I got suspended
LovethemDawgs Wrote:Boys work hard all year to lose to a team that dominates every team
Apparently your team isn't working hard enough Confusednicker:
People like you give your team and fan base a bad name little boy so quit crying and move along before you make someone mad and they adjust that attitude
Anyways. How bout them Pirates.
He already got adjusted. Lol. By
That poster has been taken care of. He\She will have a 7 day suspension to think about his\her actions. Those posts will be left up so everyone can see why he\she was suspended.
Where were we? Oh the game! This was a great performance by Belfry. Corbin was a good team, they will be a force to deal with next season. Their fans were nice and I saw a lot of good sportsmanship on both sides tonight. Great season Redhounds and Let's Go Belfry!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Pirates ! Hope both Pikeville and Belfry will bring home the hardware. Make Pike Co. proud once again !!
Congrats to the Belfry on another trip Bowling Green. Corbin is a very good team with a very bright future. Looks like these two could meet in the semi finals the next several years. Belfry is just on a roll right now, this team clicking on all cylinders right now. Very physical, fast, big and strong. Corbin just didn't have a answer for the ground and pound.
BelfryPride Wrote:That poster has been taken care of. He\She will have a 7 day suspension to think about his\her actions. Those posts will be left up so everyone can see why he\she was suspended.

Not telling you how to do your job, but 7 days will not do it for him. 24 post and 5 or 6 of them in just his thread where offensive and the others in the Lawrence County Belfry thread. Ban him for life and take his post down. Just my opinion. Kids do read the,site and he was probably one of the older ones, but the younger ones read as well and I would prefer them not see it and I know the majority of Lawrence County would prefer it also.
Crossbones Wrote:Not telling you how to do your job, but 7 days will not do it for him. 24 post and 5 or 6 of them in just his thread where offensive and the others in the Lawrence County Belfry thread. Ban him for life and take his post down. Just my opinion. Kids do read the,site and he was probably one of the older ones, but the younger ones read as well and I would prefer them not see it and I know the majority of Lawrence County would prefer it also.

The posts have been edited due to content. I have screenshots of all the posters comments that led to their suspension. I have only suspended the user. I will consult with the other Admins to see if a Ban is appropriate so as to not have a "biased" opinion.
Thanks
If anyone is wondering how good Belfry is, just look on KHSAA and there record.. Neat two teams in final to death..
Congratulations Belfry I have said all year the only time I would picked against belfry would be when they play Corbin. I could have easily picked belfry to win but I believe in this Corbin Redhound team as I did in 1A Williamsburg for 4years and we know what happen to Williamsburg two trip to bowling green. I see the same thing in Corbin the next several years. Corbin only need a few pieces to fully compete against belfry next year...And I will say it now welcome to Corbin 2016.. And congratulations on winning the 2015 State Championship tonight a week early. Belfry fans are a class act as the belfry team. Go Corbin one last time in 2015. Go Belfry and kicked Lexington Catholic :moon::moon::moon: I hope to make the game in bowling green you guys are good. :worthy::worthy::worthy:
wooderson Wrote:Oh you won't hear from them until someone creates the Belfry/Lex Cath prediction thread. And then it will be the same dumb asses spouting their mouths off. Wait for it........

Corbin hung in this game much better than I anticipated. Make no mistake, Catholic is pretty darn good. And there you go, a LC comment. I have no dog in the fight.
64 ? Did Highviz pay off his bet with manonanmission?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Between these two teams they will return an unbelievable 35 of 44 total starters!

18 Starters will return for Belfry
17 Starters will return for Corbin

WOW!
It's going to get to be a really even matchup at least in another year. The Corbin freshman class was the best middle school class I have seen since the current Belfry Jr. class was in 8th grade. It was near even money to me who was the better. I will say Corbin will compete very well by 2018 and '19. Next year Belfry is still, or should still, be quite a bit better. But give it 2 years and it'll get interesting. Belfry pumps out great freshman class after class, so Corbin has a narrow window in 3A. But Central will be waiting in the wings next year, Boyle will be better, and Catholic as well. Great competition in 3A.
Crossbones Wrote:64 ? Did Highviz pay off his bet with manonanmission?

if Corbin could have score 8 more points HighviZ would have been in the end zone. :lmao:
Top to bottom,3A is the most competitive class of them all.
smoke1015 Wrote:It's going to get to be a really even matchup at least in another year. The Corbin freshman class was the best middle school class I have seen since the current Belfry Jr. class was in 8th grade. It was near even money to me who was the better. I will say Corbin will compete very well by 2018 and '19. Next year Belfry is still, or should still, be quite a bit better. But give it 2 years and it'll get interesting. Belfry pumps out great freshman class after class, so Corbin has a narrow window in 3A. But Central will be waiting in the wings next year, Boyle will be better, and Catholic as well. Great competition in 3A.

Help is on the way take my word Corbin will be a contender in 2016/17 sorry you missed those 2yrs. 18/19/20/21/22/etc. Kids loves playing for Haddix. ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar