Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby Bulls
they can go 10 deep..yeh riite....nice try man, but back up ur facts with valid information..i hope the bulls dont make it, just to prove u wrong..lol
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:they can go 10 deep..yeh riite....nice try man, but back up ur facts with valid information..i hope the bulls dont make it, just to prove u wrong..lol

They arent 10 deep are they? They have ten players that average over 10 minutes a game. 8 of those 10 average over 20 minutes a game. They have depth, they have talent. The Bulls are in good shape for now and the future.
oohh..nice and thats suppost to make them good..i dont think so, they have nice players like gordon and deng, but not go to players for the playoffs
See look at you at try to change things, you said there was no way there were ten deep and I prove it, how bout you just admit I was right about that. The Bulls dont have enough talent to win the NBA Finals but they have enough to win in the 1st round.
they dont have no chance at winning in the 1st round.....no chance at all...
and i wont admit ne thing, u need to admit that they arent that good..lol
i mean who they got thats gonna impress me, chandler? curry? duhon? gordon? heinrich

wow man there awesome players....lol...not!
They may have no great players. But they have a bunch of solid players that work well together. No one player wins a game for them, its always a team effort. If they get to play the Celtics, Wizards, or Cavs, they have a chance of winning in the first round?

FSU do you not think the Bulls will make the playoffs?
they might make it, just cuz the east is so bad.....but i def. dont see them winning a round in the playoffs if they make it
If they make it? They are definetly going to make it unless they completely colapse. The East is soft and I dont see anyone coming overtop of them.

Right now they are tied for the 5th seed in the East 32-27.
that doesnt mean there good dude.....man i wish my team had the players the bulls have..i mean ben gordon...hes a franchise player..lmao...o wait no....
Thank you Mr. Sacarcasm. They are alot better than many teams in the NBA. And if Im not mistaken, I believe they are above 500 against the West. Only a few games but still they can even compete with some of the playoff teams of the West.
they wouldnt be in the top 10 if they were in the western conference...lol....
theyd be with golden state, bringing up the rear
You honestly put lol in like all your posts. No they have beaten Lakers both times theyve faced them and they are the 8th seed in the West.
lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...lol..lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...lol

well actually check ur facts, the denver nuggets are 8th team in the west rite now.....
At the time I posted, the Lakers were tied for the 8th spot in the West with Denver. By the way, the Bulls split their series with the Nuggets. Not relevant just thought i would mention it.
the bulls are barely in 6th rite now...and i mean BARELY....76ers are only 3 games bak watch out
I hate the baby bulls and the old bulls
amen! holiday....amen!...someone agrees wit me..lol
amen! holiday....amen!...someone agrees wit me..lol
How can you hate the old Bulls? Jordan is the greatest player ever. I mean just watching him play was a joy.

Dont be mad because the Bulls are finally having a decent season.
lol....champs, lets see

lakers: 15
bulls:6.........

hmmm.....interesting
The Bulls of the 90's could beat any team espcecially the 96 Bulls. 72-10 no one will ever touch that record.

Actually, I think the Lakers only have 14. 11 in LA and three from Minneapolis.

The Celtics have 14 or 15 too.

The Bulls franchise isnt as old as the others either though.
the bulls couldnt beat magic, kareem, worthy's lakers...
or bird, mchale, parrish's celtics

no chance they could cuz the bulls only had jordan and pippen
What happened to it?
I forgot about those Celtics. Im willing to admit maybe they could beat em but it would be one heck of a series. I would just have loved to seen Jordan dunk on Bird.
lakers are better than the bulls, and the best celtic team is better than ne bulls team, and also the best pistons team is better than the old bulls, and the best 76ers team is better than the bulls
I dont really agree with that but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
not just my opinion, just the whole worlds besides your opinion
Nope its just your opinion. Stop acting like you know everything man. Its ok, I respect your opinion eventhough I disagree with it most of the time.
I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". OK with me too.
lol...we'll see when the bulls get knocked out 1st round in the playoffs... :lol: