Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Bishop Brossart 11/06
Raceland 34

Brossart 12

Raceland is on course for rematch in painstville. And dont see it being any different. Ad for Fairview...well you'll just have to live with that loss till next year. Fairview beat em and thats it gentlemen
scrappy coco Wrote:Raceland 34

Brossart 12

Raceland is on course for rematch in painstville. And dont see it being any different. Ad for Fairview...well you'll just have to live with that loss till next year. Fairview beat em and thats it gentlemen

Glad Racelands poor play in one game made your year lol
Oh yes it did. Just to see the look on people's face at the end. And ram fans running for the exits was priceless. Rams will beat bishop..then rematch with tigers. Fairview has their own destiny
Rams by 14
I look for this to be much closer than everyone expects. A 9-1 team playing at home and looking for its first ever program win in the playoffs will be a tough out no matter what their strength of schedule was. The Rams have not been world beaters this season and have shown that they can be beaten if they don't show up ready to play. If the Rams that showed up against Russell get off the bus then I give them a 2 TD advantage. If the Rams that played Fairview show up then it's basketball season. I think the Rams will show up to play but I don't see Brossart being an easy win and this game will be won in the 4th quarter.

Raceland 26
Brossart 14
I didn't know it would be the teams first ever playoff win , that should supply them with a little extra incentive to win Friday night which means to me they keep it close or a quarter or two then the Rams pull away . I'm hearing Bossarts line is small if so ground and pound . Forget about the curveball Ricky give him the heater
why is this game played at Campbell county middle school. does Bishop Brossart play all there games there.
The line for Bishop Brossart is small and not very quick. They were not very physical in any of the games I have watched on hudl.
I think our Line has been unfairly judged. Raceland's line has a disadvantage going into every game. Not much of a passing game. I think having a consistent passing game takes a little pressure off of your line.
I think the Rams should make an example of Brossart going into the Paintsville game. If you are a heavy favorite then prove why you are.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I think our Line has been unfairly judged. Raceland's line has a disadvantage going into every game. Not much of a passing game. I think having a consistent passing game takes a little pressure off of your line.

Bs excuse for not blocking , averaging over 100 a game that's not great but good enough
BigMelon63 Wrote:The line for Bishop Brossart is small and not very quick. They were not very physical in any of the games I have watched on hudl.

Small and slow bad combo for any team
Unless the team you are playing is smaller and slower!
Raceland - 41

Bishop Brossart - 20
pjdoug Wrote:Bishop Brossart is not very good.

Have you ever seen them play? Or what is your basis for this argument?
Raceland's line proves to be the difference maker in this match up. Hopefully the changes upfront will continue to make a difference.
Well crap Raceland might as well just turn their pads in and not play this game because from reading other threads Paintsville has already been awarded the state championship , I thought they had to play it in the field in early December but I guess I'm wrong well there's always next year
Where is this game being played at? Does Brossart have their own field? do they play on somebody elses field?
Doesn't matter who wins....

Paintsville puts a running clock on either team next week.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Where is this game being played at? Does Brossart have their own field? do they play on somebody elses field?

Campbell co middle school is where they are playing
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Doesn't matter who wins....

We know we know , they are the greatest team to ever strap on a helmet , heck Raceland and Brossart are so scared they are both trying to forfeit this game so they don't have to play such a greatand unbeatable team like the mighy mighty tigers,
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Doesn't matter who wins....

Btw it's 5 days later and JC still hasn't scored on Belfry
Brossart has had a very good season. But looking at their schedule they have only beat one team with a winning record and with that schedule they should have put up 5 or 6 running clocks. It makes me think they don't have enough play makers to beat a battle tested team like Raceland.
Don't get caught on Pulp's treble hooked bait.
Oh ik what he's doing
BigMelon63 Wrote:Don't get caught on Pulp's treble hooked bait.

anotherfootballnut Wrote:Oh ik what he's doing

Like I said before, this is not me trolling.

I want to see Paintsville win Class 1A.... and to see the Legend of Kash grow. Leave Paintsville a Legend and go to UK as a Mountain Superstar.

State Titles in Boys Golf, Baseball, Boys Basketball & Class 1A football for the smallest school in the 15th region is a big statement.

JC is the largest school in the 15th region and we've never won a team state athletic title.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I think we need to contact the authorities , someone has kidnapped pulp and taken over his account . I even threw him s softball and he didn't even swing at it
Love to see mountain kids do well. Kash took his lumps the first couple of years but it has paid off this year. Trimble and Phelps are very under rated.
I'm more sold on Phelps than I am Kash... And I think the way the people are praising Kash and not the team I feel like it may come back to bite them. It's a team sport not 1 person.
Game day. Here's to hoping we see the same fire and desire we saw last week at Russell. Because that team, can play with anyone in class 1A and be in position to win over the next 5 weeks. Hope both teams stay injury free. Good luck to both and Go Rams!!!